Happy Birthday Watercolor and Embossed Card

Happy Birthday Watercolor and Embossed Card 2 Whether you are an expert watercolorist or not (just like ME!), the Beautiful You Stamp Set is a great set to add to your collection.

And HELLO!  Mounted on light blue (It’s a Boy Ink) stripes (from the Peppermint Stick Background Stamp) and topped off with the Wishes Die from the Spot On Sentiments Dies, you are in for the win!

Happy Birthday Watercolor and Embossed Card

Happy Birthday Watercolor and Embossed Card With the Beautiful You Stamp Set, you can go simple or….look….

Beautiful You Stamp Set Lydia Lydia Evans created this amazing piece of artwork with colored pencils.  Incredible, right?

Beautiful You Cynde Whitlow And Cynde Whitlow created this.  WOW!

Beautiful You Stamp Set Lisa Harrolle and one last project… Lisa Harrolle created this with one of my favorite stamps from the Simply Stated Stamp Set.

Sparkle Week Blog Share

Don’t forget to pop over to the store and see all the wonderful embossing powders we added!

• Donna Dacy May 22, 2017, 5:20 pm

Like this card very much. I love to water color and use the embossing to help contain the colors. Great design. TFS

• MichelleW May 22, 2017, 6:20 pm

This is my most fave stamp set at the moment, I love watercolouring it with your inks! Beautiful cards!

• Sandy May 22, 2017, 7:30 pm

Wow! I am so excited, with all the new items added to the store. I can’t wait to Sparkle and Shine. You certainly have made it easily to do. Thank You for all you & your team do to bring alive your products, so many ways to Sparkle & Shine.

• MaggieB May 22, 2017, 11:34 pm

Hi CP ~ What a gorgeous grouping of cards by some incredibly talented ladies!! Love using the embossing technique for watercoloring too….it makes me feel like I know what I’m doing! LOL Thanks for sharing another awesome video. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Arjita May 23, 2017, 9:01 am

Absolutely gorgeous cards and the stamp is going in my favourites box !

• Pat May 26, 2017, 2:34 pm

What are you talking about that you aren’t a watercolorer? Your card was absolutely beautiful. You gave me inspiration to try it. At almost 69 years old, I find I am doing more things that I thought I couldn’t. Thank you for your inspiration!

• sharon May 27, 2017, 12:57 pm

Hi, I have used my inks as washes and backgrounds but never really did watercolouring like you did. Now I will go all in, you made it look easy. Thanks.
    Big thumbs up to the creators of those winning cards too,

Catherine Pooler Designs Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

CPpost

So Sweet with Maureen Merritt

Best in You

Best in You Stamp Set – Multi-step stamping

Watercolor, Die Cut and Stenciled 3

Watercolor, Stenciled and Die Cut – Negative Space Video Tutorial

SOACongrats

The Perfect Reason Collection – now available!

NeutralInks_FBAD2 (1)

How to Cut Apart Dies for the Big Shot and New Ink Colors!

BLOG-FB_2_FreshlyPicked

Surprise Product Release…you all have been asking for!

Congrats WM

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM