When StampNation opened on January 11, 2011, it was with two members.
Maureen Merritt and me.
We very quickly grew and had a passionate, excited group of stampers online to hang out with, teach and share our lives with (stamping and non-stamping related!)!
We have watched our members grow into amazing stampers right before our very eyes and now we are looking to add some of them to our Challenge Team!
We are looking for friendly, supportive, creative, flexible and dependable applicants that embrace the StampNation community.
So what do you have to do?
Challenge Team requirements:
- An active blog
- The ability to follow guidelines and meet deadlines
- Participation in 4 StampNation challenges each month (July – December 2017)
- Creating content for our quarterly events
- Active participation on StampNation
- HELLO! Being part of the most amazing community of stampers and card makers on the planet!
- Exposure for your blog and social networking sites
- 20% Discount on products in Catherine Pooler’s store
- Complimentary StampNation membership during your challenge team term
How To Apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “SN Challenge Team Call” by May 15th.
- What to include: A blurb about yourself and your design team experience (if applicable). Links to your blog and social media challenges. Three projects that you feel most represent you and your style. Finally, tell us why YOU are the perfect fit for our team and community!
*Accepted applicants will be contacted by May 22nd. The new Challenge Team will be announced publicly at the end of June. The Challenge Team term begins on July 1st. Good luck!!!