UNITED WE CONQUER! Ellen Hutson BCRF Fundraiser

bcrf-blog-hop-banner In honor of three amazing mothers, Chaitali, Julie and Ellen, teamed up to find a way that they could make a difference and honor these very special women in their lives and actively contribute to finding a cure for breast cancer.

Together they created the Courage Stamp & Die Set.

ebe-bcrf-website-image-fw50

ebe-bcrf-website-image-dies-fw50 $25 from the purchase price of each Courage Stamp & Die Set will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Through this fundraiser, it is our goal to educate and raise money for research and support services for patients and survivors battling breast cancer.

BCRF is the highest rated breast cancer organization in the nation. To learn more about BCRF please visit their website at https://www.bcrfcure.org/

Won’t you join us?

Donate, stamp, share, create—there are many ways you can contribute!  Visit the Ellen Hutson BCRF fundraiser page to find out how and to follow our progress.

Together we can!

Ellen Hutson Breast Cancer Blog Hop When this stamp set arrived on my door step, I squealed with delight!  A Multi-Step floral stamp set?  Yes, Please!  With a great Multi-Step stamp set, you can make a really simple card say WOW.

More than the fabulous layered flowers this set creates, it’s the greetings that get me.  I just love them!

Ink colors used:  Sweet Sixteen, Pixie Dust, Flirty Fuchsia, Tiara, Tiki Torch, Tutti Fruitt, It’s a Girl, Party Dress, Garden Party, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt and Midnight.

I didn’t stop there…I HAD to make another card and I turned on the video camera!  See how easy it is to create a fabulous hand made card in a matter of minutes…

Ellen Hutson Breast Cancer Blog Hop 2 Ink Colors used:  Tiara, Bellini, Orange Twist, Garden Party, Mint to Be, It’s a Boy, Aquatini.

Now it’s time for the hop!  You’ll see some pretty amazing projects using this stamp and die set…ready?

Blog Hop Order:

Thank you for visiting with me today and helping make a difference!  We can DO THIS!

• Jean Purpura May 1, 2017, 9:21 am

What a terrific Stamp and Die set. We must all work together to aid in finding a cure.

• ~amy~ May 1, 2017, 10:26 am

These are so pretty! Love the colors!!

• Holly Paplow May 1, 2017, 10:41 am

Love this stamp set! And your card is beautiful!

• Helen May 1, 2017, 11:57 am

Thanks for sharing these lovely cards–found your video tutorial so helpful for ways to use this stamp set. Thanks, too, for being part of this blog hop.

• Michele F May 1, 2017, 11:59 am

Catherine, I couldn’t have said it better! It is ALL ABOUT THE WORDS for me, too! Gorgeousness, all over your wonderful card!
    =]

• Heather May 1, 2017, 12:00 pm

Very pretty!

• Joanne Guarino May 1, 2017, 1:07 pm

This is a wonderful stamp and die set. My Mom had breast cancer and I have several friends who had it and survived.

• Susan Wareham May 1, 2017, 2:34 pm

this is a beautiful stamp set gonna place an order right now great cause

• Sue LD May 1, 2017, 2:51 pm

I like the pretty colors.

• Daria May 1, 2017, 4:50 pm

As always, it’s fun to watch your videos. Love the cards!

• Melissa Miller May 1, 2017, 5:24 pm

What a wonderful cause!! Your cards are gorgeous, Catherine!

• Beth Holt May 1, 2017, 6:38 pm

Great cards! Love the colors of ink that you used!

• Teresa Doyle May 1, 2017, 7:46 pm

So beautiful Catherine. They are both fantastic and the colours on the first one are so pretty. A fabulous stamp and die set, one every card maker needs!

• Julie Ebersole May 1, 2017, 7:59 pm

So vibrant and pretty both of these cards, Catherine! Thank you for joining us in the battle against breast cancer! XO!!

• Brenda Lawrence May 1, 2017, 10:30 pm

Beautiful cards! I just had to jump in and support this cause and order this set. It’s amazing and the amount being donated is even more amazing. Hugs, Brenda

• Christine Szekeres May 1, 2017, 10:48 pm

Love your take on this set. Love that you’ve ventured outside the normal “pink” and used new CP ink colors! Now that I have the set I can do a little playing of my own (since I received the inks last Monday!

• Kathy H May 1, 2017, 11:11 pm

Very pretty!

• Trina Chaska May 1, 2017, 11:49 pm

The cards are very pretty.

• Sharon Mesdag May 1, 2017, 11:56 pm

Congratulation to Ellen Hutson on there efforts to help raise money for Cancer, I went through it myself a year ago and a sister who is fighting now for her life.
    I do wish that these items were available in your store too. In Canada, depending on what is written on the duty sheet is how much extra you will pay along with your exchange and order. I can order from you with no problem, with Ellen Hutson I have to allow between $20.00–$30.00 extra when my parcel arrives. It does not make it worth ordering from there even for a fund raiser.
    I do love the beautiful cards you have created along with the fundraising project..

• Amy May 2, 2017, 6:13 am

I am breast cancer survivor. Thank you. Beautiful cards!

• Susan Wareham May 2, 2017, 11:12 am

Placed an order right after watching your video, great stamp set for a great cause. BTW thanks so much for contributing to the stamp junkies birthday, I was the lucky winner of your new ink pads. You have no idea how excited I was didn’t think I stood a chance at winning them Thanks so much for your generosity.

• Cyndi Morris May 2, 2017, 11:41 am

Such a soft, beautiful background. Beautiful cards for a very worthy cause.

• Bobby May 2, 2017, 12:30 pm

This stamp set goes great with your inks, Catherine.

• Deborah Kaye May 2, 2017, 4:09 pm

Your cards are lovely! Great stamps for a super cause!

• Jane May 2, 2017, 6:20 pm

AWESOME

• Lainey May 2, 2017, 7:09 pm

First I must say this past Sept. My aunt lost her battle to Breast cancer….A cure couldn’t come fast enough..Thank you for designing such a beautiful stamp set …Your creativity in using these stamps are Simply beautiful!

• Carol Hardie May 2, 2017, 8:05 pm

Catherine ~
    I love the card, technique, stamp and die set but mainly support the cause!! The sentiments are so nicely done!! Thank you. Heading over to Ellen Hutson’s website to order and support this important cause.

• Mary Beth Krakowski May 2, 2017, 9:38 pm

I LOVE the sentiment. This is a beautiful set and for such a good cause!

• Maxine May 3, 2017, 12:44 pm

I LOVE your color choices…very nice!!

• Farhana S May 5, 2017, 2:08 am

Thank you for sharing and being part of such a great cause!

• Sheryl Sharp May 5, 2017, 11:38 am

Beautiful color layering! Thank you for the tutorial, anxious to receive this set!

• Maggie B May 9, 2017, 9:02 pm

Hey there CP ~ Your cards are absolutely beautiful! Love your yummy colors and these stamps are gorgeous too. Like so many others, breast cancer has not only touched my family but several friends and now my 32 year old daughter’s BFF. It doesn’t matter if you’re rich or poor, young (we lost a 26 year old former classmate of my younger daughter’s last year) or old, black, white or purple. This disease is widespread and I think that what these 3 ladies have undertaken is simply marvelous and touches my heart. Can’t wait to get my hands on this stamp/die set. Big HUGS to all!!
    #kindnessmatters

Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks