Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

MelonIce Our last ink color reveal is Melon Ice!

Normally my favorite colors are anything in the aqua, turquoise and teal range…but this yellow-green color has me swooning!  I can see it being used in so many combinations, it’s really almost a neutral in my book!

If you tuned into my Facebook Live this morning, you can see that Melon Ice can look more yellow or more green, depending on the colors it’s stamped with.  Pretty cool if you ask me!

Melon Ice2 Melon Ice is great on a masculine card!

Together with Lime Rickey, Mint to Be, and Fiesta Blue and the new Simply Stated Stamp Set for the greeting, we’ve got you covered for Father’s Day!   (we’ve also got you covered for Mother’s Day, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, etc, in this stamp set!)

The circles are from the Spot On Stamp Set from the Foundations Box.

Melon Ice

If you are new to our inks, CLICK HERE to learn how and why they are different…they are amazing, you are going to LOVE THEM!

We are just one day from the release of our new inks!  They will be available for sale individually (with and without the ink refill) and in the Spring Fling Bundle.

• It’s a Girl
  • Bellini
  • Melon Ice
  • Garden Party
  • Mint to Be
  • Sweet Sixteen
  • Pixie Dust

We also have some great product additions to our store!

• Circle Dies (made to die cut most of our circle stamps in our store)
  • Dotted Circles Dies – set of circle dies with a great polka dot border
  • Spot On Sentiments – Happy, Wishes and Congrats (available individually or as a set of 3)
  • Modern Damask
  • Simply Stated Stamp Set
  • Beautiful You Stamp Set

Spring Fling Release products

Join us Thursday, April 20 at 9 am eastern to kick off our blog hop.  We’ll have prizes, lots of great project ideas and the store will be stocked with all these new goodies.

See you then!

• Theresa April 19, 2017, 6:55 pm

Love all the new colors….can’t wait for tomorrow!

• Karen K. April 19, 2017, 7:42 pm

Love these new colors! Can’t wait for tomorrow!!

• Maggie B April 19, 2017, 8:30 pm

Hey There CP ~ I am LOVING these new colors, especially Melon Ice and Bellini. Can’t wait to get them in my hot little hands!! Also loving the outlined flowers in the Beautiful You stamp set. I’m treating myself to a “few” post-birthday goodness!! This masculine card is perfect for all the men in my life! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• ~amy~ April 19, 2017, 10:17 pm

Lovely card and LOVE Melon Ice!

• Linda Anderson April 20, 2017, 10:31 pm

These colors are fabulous!

• Sher April 23, 2017, 3:45 pm

I always love to see new ideas for masculine cards; thanks for doing one. I love the mix of colors and being able to see them on a card. Can’t wait to try more of your inks.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks