Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

MelonIce Our last ink color reveal is Melon Ice!

Normally my favorite colors are anything in the aqua, turquoise and teal range…but this yellow-green color has me swooning!  I can see it being used in so many combinations, it’s really almost a neutral in my book!

If you tuned into my Facebook Live this morning, you can see that Melon Ice can look more yellow or more green, depending on the colors it’s stamped with.  Pretty cool if you ask me!

Melon Ice2 Melon Ice is great on a masculine card!

Together with Lime Rickey, Mint to Be, and Fiesta Blue and the new Simply Stated Stamp Set for the greeting, we’ve got you covered for Father’s Day!   (we’ve also got you covered for Mother’s Day, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, etc, in this stamp set!)

The circles are from the Spot On Stamp Set from the Foundations Box.

Melon Ice

If you are new to our inks, CLICK HERE to learn how and why they are different…they are amazing, you are going to LOVE THEM!

We are just one day from the release of our new inks!  They will be available for sale individually (with and without the ink refill) and in the Spring Fling Bundle.

• It’s a Girl
  • Bellini
  • Melon Ice
  • Garden Party
  • Mint to Be
  • Sweet Sixteen
  • Pixie Dust

We also have some great product additions to our store!

• Circle Dies (made to die cut most of our circle stamps in our store)
  • Dotted Circles Dies – set of circle dies with a great polka dot border
  • Spot On Sentiments – Happy, Wishes and Congrats (available individually or as a set of 3)
  • Modern Damask
  • Simply Stated Stamp Set
  • Beautiful You Stamp Set

Spring Fling Release products

Join us Thursday, April 20 at 9 am eastern to kick off our blog hop.  We’ll have prizes, lots of great project ideas and the store will be stocked with all these new goodies.

See you then!

• Theresa April 19, 2017, 6:55 pm

Love all the new colors….can’t wait for tomorrow!

• Karen K. April 19, 2017, 7:42 pm

Love these new colors! Can’t wait for tomorrow!!

• Maggie B April 19, 2017, 8:30 pm

Hey There CP ~ I am LOVING these new colors, especially Melon Ice and Bellini. Can’t wait to get them in my hot little hands!! Also loving the outlined flowers in the Beautiful You stamp set. I’m treating myself to a “few” post-birthday goodness!! This masculine card is perfect for all the men in my life! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• ~amy~ April 19, 2017, 10:17 pm

Lovely card and LOVE Melon Ice!

• Linda Anderson April 20, 2017, 10:31 pm

These colors are fabulous!

• Sher April 23, 2017, 3:45 pm

I always love to see new ideas for masculine cards; thanks for doing one. I love the mix of colors and being able to see them on a card. Can’t wait to try more of your inks.

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects

Beautiful-You-Ingrid-Blackburn

Prominent Sentiments with Ingrid Blackburn

Shaped Card detail wm

Circle Shaped Card with Chrissie Tobas

SOA WInners

Stamp of Approval Winners!

Happy Birthday Watercolor and Embossed Card 2

Field Trip to Betty’s Creative Studio

Ellen Hutson Breast Cancer Blog Hop

UNITED WE CONQUER! Ellen Hutson BCRF Fundraiser

Spring Fling 039ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Congrats with Lisa Harrolle

Congratulations Spot On 1

Congratulations Card with new Spring Fling Inks!