Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!

Glass Bead Glitter

Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!

I’ve got a really fun technique video for you today in celebration of Justine Hovey’s 1 million views on Youtube celebration!  We are having a video hop with some cool prizes and a whole lotta fun, so be sure to read the details at the end of this blog post!

First…let’s check out this amazing Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho!

When you have a technique piece as amazing as this one, finishing it off can be very simple!

I embossed the sentiment from the Amazing Floral Stamp Set in white on black cardstock and finished it off with a diagonal stripe from the For Everything Stamp Set, which are both available in our Foundations Box.

Easy as that!

Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho How to win prizes: In each video along the hop, you’ll find a secret word hidden in the video. View each video, make a list of the secret words (which make a sentence!) , the submit your answer here!

Prize Announcements: April 30th on Justine’s channel and blog, she will give away the hop prizes!

What are the prizes?  Some good ones are up for grabs….

Prizes:

If you aren’t familiar with our inks, learn more about them HERE.

Click here to view this video on Youtube, then view the next video and have FUN!

Have fun, learn lots and be inspired!

• Patti B. April 1, 2017, 10:05 am

Great card Catherine! I love this technique. Think I’m going to play with my stencils and embossing paste after this blog hop.

• Nancy Kenny Monahan April 1, 2017, 10:42 am

Love the dimension of the glitter paste AND all that sparkle AND beautiful color! Congrats to Justine too. TFS Catherine and for the chance at winning some amazing products.

• Theresa April 1, 2017, 2:57 pm

Awesome technique!
    Gotta get me some of the glass bead glitter gel.

• Sharon Field April 1, 2017, 7:37 pm

Very pretty! I think I might have those supplies, so I am going to give this technique a try……..it is very eye catching. Well done!

• Edythe Nadler April 2, 2017, 7:03 am

This technique is going on my next card!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!

• Mary Beth Krakowski April 2, 2017, 12:31 pm

These cards are so beautiful! I can’t wait to try this technique.

• Holly Paplow April 2, 2017, 6:36 pm

Wow! this is beautiful! I love the colors and sparkle.

• mary Lehett April 3, 2017, 9:02 pm

Love your creative technique and tutorial, Catherine! Thank you!

• Beth April 4, 2017, 10:44 pm

Great colors and texture.

• Sharon O April 6, 2017, 9:34 pm

As always, beautiful work! New technique sounds very interesting and can’t wait to try it!

• Barbara April 6, 2017, 10:19 pm

What a georgeous card!! Thank you for introducing me to this gel and inspiring me to finally play with my brusho.

• Julie Wexler April 6, 2017, 11:01 pm

Stunning results and so simple! Thanks for inspiring, and for using this opportunity to not only celebrate Justine’s tremendous accomplishment, but also spread the love!

• Jeanette Fortin April 7, 2017, 7:03 am

really love the glitter glass bead nice on cards good job
    thanks for shareing

• Helen F April 7, 2017, 8:16 am

Love the colours in this piece. Looks like so much fun.

• dale April 7, 2017, 3:18 pm

thank you for sharing. That was so pretty.

God bless!

• Sharon April 8, 2017, 2:26 pm

Beautiful card ! Love the colored swirls and have never tried this technique.

• Sarah April 8, 2017, 4:15 pm

Beautiful!! As Always.

• Maggie B April 8, 2017, 11:52 pm

Hi CP ~ Soooo….I tried this technique tonight and followed your example and didn’t add too much water. But I MAY have gotten carried away with the Color Burst. MAY have!! The colors are gorgeous and vibrant and I’ll let everything dry overnight and see how it goes. This won’t be the last time I give this a whirl….the results really are glitzy and shiny. Love it. Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Helen Gullett April 10, 2017, 6:40 pm

WOW… this is SUPER AWESOME and COOL, Catherine! Gotta watch and try this technique :) Thank you so much for sharing!

Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Interesting Image

Heather

Handstamped Background with Heather North

SOA Love 001ADJ copy.jpg2

Masked Floral Frame with Lisa Harrolle

The World Awaits cardjpg

To the Ends of the Earth with Kelly Martin

BCSD CFS

Learn, Share and Do

SOA_LITA_Facebook-Sidebar_Available-Now

Winners and Birthday Card Bash!

KBaker_JanSoA_3

Sending Love with Karen Baker with Love is in the Air SOA

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 11.19.15 AM

Season’s Giving Blog Hop WINNER!

LITA Love You Clean and Simple

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 3

LITA Happiness Enclosed

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 2

SOA_LITA_Blog_Comment-To-Win

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 1: Emboss Resist and Inlaid Die Cutting Technique

LITA Bon VOyage 3

Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection – Product Reveal Day #3

LITA Watercolored Love

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Collection – Product Reveal Day #2

LITA Rock and Rolled

Stamp of Approval Collection Product Reveals!

Love is in the Air with Sunburst