We are moved!

We Moved! Our move is complete!  If you’ve been following us on Facebook, you are totally up to date on this!  If not…here’s the run down.

We have several team members that live in the Raleigh area and when we get together, wow!  We get so much done!  So we decided it was time to take the plunge and get office space.  We found a really great place and things came together pretty quickly.  We moved in a couple weeks ago, but the BIG move happened on Tuesday.

For a while, I’ve been feeling a bit of a disconnect from part of my business…you guys and our product means so much to me and I want to be a part of that!  So we decided to move all our goodies to the office and take on shipping ourselves!

I’ll be working in the room next door to where all the packages will be prettied up and sent off to all you guys…I’m SUPER STOKED about this!

Most of our team was in the office on Friday…we gave a tour of the office, introduced the team and gave a peek into the shipping room.  Oh!  And I also stamped in the Facebook Live.  If you missed it, you can view here!

Thanks for popping in today and being on this journey with us…how much fun are we having?  :)

• Susan March 30, 2017, 8:04 pm

That’s great news! I’m so happy for you. I expect great things will come from this move. =)

• Lois John March 30, 2017, 8:11 pm

Congratulations! Your new offices look amazing! BTW, in the next SOA or the one after that. could we have a layered flower stamp, please! I see them everywhere and |I can’t afford to buy them AND get the SOA boxes!

• Ina Nelson March 30, 2017, 8:40 pm

Looks like a great new office. Congratulations.

• Maggie B March 30, 2017, 9:27 pm

Hey There CP ~ I am just SO thrilled and excited for you and the team! This is such a HUGE step forward for you and the wonderful business you’ve created and I’ve loved being a part of watching you grow (& grow & grow!) it from the ground up. I cannot wait to see what other fun adventures you take us along on. ~BIG HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Debbi March 30, 2017, 10:37 pm

Congratulations! This is so exciting! Really can’t wait to see what you do next!

• Sharon Perehudoff March 31, 2017, 10:41 am

Very happy for all of you on you’re big move. Wishing you all the best in luck in the new office.
    Congratulations !!! Can’t wait to see what happens next. Good Luck !

• Anita Falcone March 31, 2017, 4:44 pm

I am so excited for you. Can’t wait to see all the new ideas and products. I know you guys will be working hard to create different ideas for all of us. Congratulations!!!

Projects

Beautiful-You-Ingrid-Blackburn

Prominent Sentiments with Ingrid Blackburn

Shaped Card detail wm

Circle Shaped Card with Chrissie Tobas

SOA WInners

Stamp of Approval Winners!

Happy Birthday Watercolor and Embossed Card 2

Field Trip to Betty’s Creative Studio

Ellen Hutson Breast Cancer Blog Hop

UNITED WE CONQUER! Ellen Hutson BCRF Fundraiser

Spring Fling 039ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Congrats with Lisa Harrolle

Congratulations Spot On 1

Congratulations Card with new Spring Fling Inks!