Straight from Creativation

Creativation

Back in January, Suzi (our Marketing Director) and I took a trip out to Phoenix for Creativation. We had an amazing weekend filled with friends, creativity and peeks at some seriously amazing products that made us go HMMMMM!

Well, Suzi and I brought some of those products home with us and we are just about ready to share them with you!

Be sure to pop over here tomorrow and I’ll let you in on my favorites!  I’ve got something else up my sleeve as well ;)

See ya tomorrow!

• Susan White March 7, 2017, 8:33 pm

You are such a tease Miss Catherine!!

• Diane Loughrey March 7, 2017, 8:38 pm

You keep us guessing with your teasing.

• MichelleW March 7, 2017, 9:14 pm

I’ll be back tomorrow!

• Charlene March 8, 2017, 11:41 am

Hope you didn’t get brain freeze from those sundaes! Wouldn’t want that creativity “frozen”! Looks as if you ladies were working hard to get plenty of new ideas and toys for us!

• Ans March 8, 2017, 11:59 am

I will be back tomorrow, thanks for the tease lol.

• Wendy March 8, 2017, 12:16 pm

I’ll be back tomorrow !!

Projects

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!