Stamp of Approval The Perfect Reason sneak peeks!

collage SOA If you are on my newsletter list, you've already feasted (Feast? lol) your eyes on the gorgeousness in the sneak peeks above.  (not on my list?  pop your name and email in the box at the top of the sidebar to get on!  Then, check your email, there'll be a special download waiting for you!)

These are made with our upcoming Stamp of Approval Collection – The Perfect Reason!

Tomorrow is my first product reveal video – I'll share several products from the collection as well as a few projects.  On Saturday and Sunday, you'll see videos showcasing the remaining products.

• 4 stamp sets
  • 3 sets of dies
  • 1 stencil
  • Project Guide download with dozens of projects to make with this collection!

PerfectReason_Instagram_ComingSoon

RELEASE PARTY:  Tuesday evening, we'll have a slumber party over at StampNation (details and link to register here) to celebrate the release and we'll even open ordering for members early…like earlier than we ever have before!  Can't WAIT!!!

BLOG HOPS:  Due to popular demand, we have three days of blog hops with several stops each day (instead of one hop with lots and lots of stops) and that means we'll be giving one box away EVERY DAY to one lucky commenter!    Join us on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!!

WINNERS:  One winner will be chosen at random from each day's comments and announced on February 9 on right here on my blog. If you already purchased a box, you will be refunded.

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST:  Our collections usually sell out within a matter of days, and we are all busy, so be sure to sign up for our wait list so you'll get the emails with updates and reminders as well as the ordering link when it's ready.

Thanks for sharing in the excitement of our SEVENTH Stamp of Approval release!

• Leanne in Cali February 2, 2017, 9:53 am

Looking forward to seeing this great new SOA!!

• Marianne February 2, 2017, 10:06 am

Looks like spring is coming early this year!

• Sabrina Radican February 2, 2017, 10:25 am

OH WOW!!! I am so super excited to see everything in this Stamp of Approval Box!!!!

• Sharon Mesdag February 2, 2017, 11:48 am

Can’t wait to see the new SOA box, now I have a decision to make, the second set of ink pads or the new SOA box. It will be a hard decision.
    Love your site, and my favorite is your videos, your voice is clear, strong and friendly and your explanations of the techniques are easy to understand and duplicate.

• Maggie B February 2, 2017, 6:19 pm

Hi There CP ~ Can’t wait to view the FULL sets and not just the little teases. I always get so excited with the anticipation of getting my hands on your box ‘o goodness!!! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

• Suzanne Mastrorilli February 2, 2017, 8:27 pm

Wow!! So excited this will be my very first SOA box, and I can’t wait……

• MichelleW February 3, 2017, 5:14 am

Love those cute little flowers!

• Jayne February 3, 2017, 5:14 am

Can’t wait for the sneak peaks. I accidentally deleted your email today with the special download. Any chance I can have it resent or is this stretching our relationship too far….lol. Happy weekend

• Leanne S February 3, 2017, 5:56 am

Can’t wait for the 5th. I see a lot of goodness in the sneak peeks.

• Catherine February 3, 2017, 10:08 pm

Absolutely Jayne! Just resent it!

• Pam Murray February 4, 2017, 5:32 pm

Can’t wait to see the contents of the box! Great idea to spread the blog hop over three days! That will make it much easier to comment on each website.

• Debbie Bailey February 5, 2017, 1:48 am

Ohhhhh the suspense is building.

Catherine Pooler Designs Projects Stamp of Approval

Interesting Image

Chrissie Tobas Post

Faithful Flutterings with Chrissie

Available-Now_Square

Blog Hop Winners

Twisted Sunburst and Happiness Enclosed

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 3: Stencils with Embossing Glitter

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs