Color Wheel Faux Shaker Card with CP Designs Ink!

newink_fbcoverphoto Catherine Pooler Designs INK colors have been revealed!

If you’ve been following along on my Facebook page this week, we’ve had a new clue and silly photo every day followed by a Facebook Live each morning to reveal the color and the name.

In their full rainbow awesomeness…here they are.

All 12 inks in all their glory!!!  (we have Midnight, too….he was taking a nap and missed the photo opp!)

full-party-collection-january-2017 The inks and the ink refills will be available on Tuesday morning, January 10 at 9 am eastern.   We’ll also be kicking off with a blog hop, so be sure to check back here tomorrow morning!

Here’s a peek at the goodness coming your way from the Dream Team…

catherine-pooler-ink-release-blog-hop I can’t wait until you see the full projects!

If you are not familiar with our inks, be sure to VISIT THIS PAGE to learn more – it’ll tell you why our inks are different and what makes them awesome!  :)

colorwheel Let’s see the first 12 colors in action!

Color Wheel Faux Shaker Card with CP Designs Ink!

colorwheel-3 I hope you enjoyed today’s video…I’ll see you back tomorrow for our Blog Hop and ink release!  WHOOOP!

colorwheel-2

Supplies:

• Full Party Collection – available January 10
  • Peppermint Stick Background Stamp (coming this summer)
  • Clear Sequins, Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder (WOW)

• Kristie Goulet January 9, 2017, 2:13 pm

I am in LOVE with this card, Catherine!!! ♥ So awesome!!!

• Linda Ogburn January 9, 2017, 2:49 pm

Such an awesome card I love it !!!!!!!!

• Linda Gorman January 9, 2017, 3:17 pm

Beautiful card!!!

• June January 9, 2017, 4:30 pm

Can’t wait to be able to buy these colors tomorrow…love the card idea too. Catherine, I have a question: Do you think you might make a PDF file for us to print to make labels for the side of your colors? I have my first ones stacked on one another, and I have to move them all around to find the color I want. Thanks for all you do. Love the new colors

• Kathy Serrahn January 9, 2017, 4:46 pm

awesome card

• Beverly Parkison January 9, 2017, 5:05 pm

You are having way too much fun. Enjoy!

• Sharon kaldenberger January 9, 2017, 5:31 pm

What a great balance of elegance and whimsy.
    I will surely be making this card.

• Theresa Robinson January 9, 2017, 7:27 pm

Thanks – that is a great technique. Can’t wait to get additional colors….I’m hooked after getting my Foundation box.

• Betty Bunch January 9, 2017, 7:43 pm

Catherine, I love how you made the hearts look like points. Terrific card!

• Sharon Nesvog January 10, 2017, 1:29 am

Love how you made this card Catherine!!! It’s beautiful!!! :)

• Lynn Coleman January 10, 2017, 1:50 am

I love your new stamp collection.
    Hope it can be shipped to Australia.
    Thanks for your videos and inspiration.
    Love it!
    Cheers Lynn

• Valerie Breingan January 10, 2017, 7:29 am

Gorgeous colors.I love the richness in your inks.They’re true colors.Beautiful card.

• Cheryl Jones January 10, 2017, 11:28 am

Great idea. I am going to have to try something like that. Just ordered and can’t wait to get my new inks.

• Dawn Kloman January 11, 2017, 1:20 am

The color wheel card is fantastic. I especially love the glittery background. I love all things glittery. lol

• Karen Grba January 11, 2017, 8:59 am

Love the colors! I purchased the Foundation box, I need to dive in now! Now to get the more inks! Love the cards!!

Karen

• Sharon Jones January 12, 2017, 10:41 pm

Woohoo, Catherine!! Fantastic faux shaker card…lovin’ the sparkle from the glitter & sequins, too! Gotta make me a colour wheel like yours…love it!

Catherine Pooler Designs Projects Techniques Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide