Joseph’s Coat with Beautiful World Stamp Set by Heather North

Hello my friend!  I have a guest designer here for you today!  Heather North has been part of our StampNation Dream Team for just about ever now and she continues to inspire us every month with her take on challenges and features in The Classroom.  I’m thrilled to share her awesome tutorial for this hand made thank you card with you today!

josephs-coat-with-beautiful-world-stamp Thank you, Catherine, for letting me share with your peeps on your blog today.  Many of my blog followers know I have a love for fabric and quilting, as well as stamping.  Often my worlds collide in design inspiration and color combos.  My video today shares with you how I turned inspiration from a swatch of fabric into a card design with a cool paisley floral reveal.

Catherine here again….I am in LOVE with this card!  It’s an amazing use of the Joseph’s coat technique and the Party Collection ink colors that we’ve released so far.

Heather made a few more cards to go with this one, you can check them out on her blog here.

josephs-coat-with-beautiful-world-stamp-set Luckily, Heather has a whole classroom full of tutorials for us!  In the “Inspired by…”section of The Classroom at StampNation, Heather takes inspiration from the world around us and shows you how to take that inspiration and turn it into creative ideas for card making.

Heather has 23 tutorials in the “Inspired by…” Classroom!  I love her fresh eye, here’s a peek at some of her projects:

inspired-by

Not a member of StampNation yet?  Learn more here and get started with your membership, can’t wait to see you over there!

We’ll be celebrating our 6th Birthday beginning on January 11th, it’s going to be an amazing event with tons of inspiration and learning!

Supplies:

• Stamps: Beautiful World (Gina K) Butterfly Notes (Catherine Pooler Designs)
  • Ink: Fiesta Blue, Grass Skirt, Midnight, Orange Twist, Rockin Red (Catherine Pooler Designs), Versamark
  • Paper: Premium White Card Stock (Catherine Pooler Designs)
  • Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, White Ribbon (Stampin’ Up), Enchanted Butterfly Die (Catherine Pooler Designs) Merry Label Die (CASual Fridays Stamps – available mid-2017) Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

• Heather M North December 29, 2016, 2:16 pm

Thanks for having me guest post today, Catherine, and for allowing me to be a part of The StampNation, Catherine Pooler Designs and Stamp of Approval. It’s a joy to serve on your design team!

• Clare December 29, 2016, 2:19 pm

Love this technique. Will definitely have to give it a try!!

• Cheryl December 29, 2016, 4:48 pm

Love this card. Will def being giving this a try soon! Thanks, you do lovely work!

• Peggy Pride December 29, 2016, 7:20 pm

Just love Heather’s cards! She is a great teacher like you, Catherine!

• Karen December 29, 2016, 9:54 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Thank you so much Catherine and Heather for sharing this fabulous card and awesome technique! I love it. I am definitely going to have to try this.

• Elaine Johnson December 30, 2016, 9:34 am

Love the card and technique, Heather. Such happy vibrant colors. I can vouch for those inks as well. They are great!

• Jayne December 31, 2016, 3:03 am

Such a beautiful card and love this technique. Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year everyone

• Sharon Mesdag January 9, 2017, 11:27 pm

I have seen this technique done a few times before but never looking this vibrant !

Catherine Pooler Designs Embossing Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Best in You

Best in You Stamp Set – Multi-step stamping

Watercolor, Die Cut and Stenciled 3

Watercolor, Stenciled and Die Cut – Negative Space Video Tutorial

SOACongrats

The Perfect Reason Collection – now available!

NeutralInks_FBAD2 (1)

How to Cut Apart Dies for the Big Shot and New Ink Colors!

BLOG-FB_2_FreshlyPicked

Surprise Product Release…you all have been asking for!

Congrats WM

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM