CP Designs Ink Q and A

Foundations Box Q:  I have some foam ink pads that have disintegrated.  How will yours hold up?

A: The shelf life of our dye ink pads is at least 2 years, but they could last much longer with good care and storage.  We recommend storing them at close to room temperature (no extremes) and out of direct sunlight.  We also recommend that if you use stamp cleaners other than water that you also clean them with water to remove any residue that might be clinging to you stamp.

Q: I just wanted to know how the inks behave when using a brand new, not yet seasoned stamp?

A:  They will work great!  If you do get any splotchiness at all, just ink and stamp several times on scratch paper and you should be good to go!

Q: Can’t wait to try your new ink pads! They sound so versatile. But I’m curious how well the sponge base will hold up if I get over anxious and stamp down too hard.

A:  The pad itself will be fine, but you may find a bit of an inky mess!  You will also find that linen pads will get a dip in the middle after use, but foam pads do not tend to do that.

Q: Will you have ink refills?

A:  We do plan to offer these in the near future, assuming you all love and purchase them!  ;)

Q:  How much do they cost?

A:  When the are available for individual sale in January, they will be right around $5/$5.50.

Q:  Will you offer ink cubes?

A:  We do not plan to offer ink cubes at this time, but it may be something we look at in the future.

Q: How does your new ink stamp when you have a very intricately patterned stamp?

A: Your new mantra with these pads is “Little Love Tap”.  As long as you don’t over ink your stamp and press down too hard when stamping, you should get a beautiful, detailed image.  You may be used to pressing down very hard on your ink pads, but doing this with foam pads will push ink into the nooks and crannies of your stamp and may make a mess.  You may want to practice a bit on scratch paper first.

Q:  How do your inks work with other card stock? Have you tried it on Neenah, Stampin’ Up! and/or Gina K.

A:  I demonstrated this in a Facebook Live event and Neenah, SU, Gina K. cardstock were fabulous!  Bazzil Marshmallow wasn’t quite as bold and clear, but still did a decent job.

Q:  How many collections will there be?

A:  Right now we have two collections planned.

Q:  Are you going to sell them as a collection, individually, or both.

A:  Probably all of the above!  We always work to help you stretch your dollars, so we hope to be able to offer bundles at a reduced prices (YES!!!)

Q:  Do you store them upside down or right side up?

A:  It is not necessary to store them upside down.  So right side up it is!

Phew!  Did I cover it all?  You have amazing questions!   Let me know if I didn’t get to YOUR question. Leave it in the comment section and I will answer!

Learn more about the Foundations Box here.

See the ink pads up close and personal here.

Take a look inside the Foundations Box here.

Have an amazing day, my friend!

• Jo Ann DiSalvo November 12, 2016, 10:25 am

What is the name of the product that is on your table in your videos? It looks like wood, but you wipe it off. I would love to know what this is and where I can buy it. Thanks, Jo Ann

• Barbara S November 13, 2016, 11:11 pm

I can’t wait to get my hand on these inks. From your demos, these inks look like they “do it all”. I am now waiting to get my hands on that black. I have had the problem on a number of occasions of having the black (even though I am anal about cleaning my stamps after every use) transfer when I used the stamp again with a light color. A clean crisp black that CLEANS off the stamp – that is worth it’s weight in gold.

• Marva Radke November 14, 2016, 5:21 pm

Will you ship to Canada? I live in Alberta.
    Thanks

• Catherine November 14, 2016, 6:18 pm

Absolutely!

• Ronnie Klatt November 14, 2016, 10:52 pm

They sound like they’re going to be great stamps. Good job!

• CraftCarolyn November 15, 2016, 9:32 pm

Are your ink pads pad in the US?

• Francine Weinberg November 16, 2016, 10:56 am

The shipping for collection boxes is $7.00. Why is shipping for the foundations box $10.95? That seems pretty steep for a $67 order that’s shipped Smartpost instead of priority.

• Francine Weinberg November 16, 2016, 11:16 am

Never mind…I just saw the photo of you with all the boxes, and they are in priority boxes. The shipping info when ordering is confusing. I’m ordering my box now. Thanks, Catherine!

• Catherine November 16, 2016, 11:25 am

Hi Francine! Just wanted to make sure you saw that the $10.95 for smartpost is for multiple boxes, too! Thank you!

• pat kile November 16, 2016, 12:24 pm

order today 11/16/ cant wait to get my products i love all of the products in the soa so i know i will love this thank you

• Barb November 19, 2016, 2:37 pm

My Foundations box just arrived!!
    First stamping was unbelievable! No having to condition the clear stamp.
    I’m going to love these inks and stamp sets!!

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects

Beautiful-You-Ingrid-Blackburn

Prominent Sentiments with Ingrid Blackburn

Shaped Card detail wm

Circle Shaped Card with Chrissie Tobas

SOA WInners

Stamp of Approval Winners!

Happy Birthday Watercolor and Embossed Card 2

Field Trip to Betty’s Creative Studio

Ellen Hutson Breast Cancer Blog Hop

UNITED WE CONQUER! Ellen Hutson BCRF Fundraiser

Spring Fling 039ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Congrats with Lisa Harrolle

Congratulations Spot On 1

Congratulations Card with new Spring Fling Inks!