More Good News! Reward Points – go get ‘em!

cp-points-banner

REWARD POINTS IN THE SHOP!

The Catherine Pooler Designs shop was created to make your stamping and creative life more exciting and fun… and we’re always on the lookout for ways your shopping more exciting and fun, too! That’s why I am so thrilled to share our new rewards program with you!

Here’s how it works: you get CP points for pretty much everything!

You get points for shopping, for sharing, for referring our shop to your friends…even points on your birthday. (Because, duh, we don’t skip celebrations around here!)

Then, you can redeem your points for real dollars that you can use at shop.catherinepooler.com!

Get going to see how you can start earning those CP Point- you get 100, just for creating an account! Just look for the cute hot pink Rewards Program tab on the left side of your screen any time you want to get to your CP Points account!

We hope you are as excited about our news as we are!

• Dawn T November 10, 2016, 3:03 pm

How do i get the 100 points as I am already registered. Got my 50 points as I already am an Instagram follower. Love this idea

• Linda ogburn November 10, 2016, 6:11 pm

<3 <3 <3 <3

• Deborah Duvall November 10, 2016, 6:33 pm

Love your products and everything you do!

• Lesley Wright November 10, 2016, 6:39 pm

Can’t wait to get your foundations box and see what else you do.

• Linda Dryna November 10, 2016, 8:05 pm

Love your new inks! I shared on my facebook page! Racking up points to get FREE stuff!

• Jean November 10, 2016, 8:27 pm

Love everything. Can’t wait for the stamp pads. Love it.

• Maggie B November 10, 2016, 9:41 pm

Hi CP ~ This is another exciting chapter of the incredible journey you’ve taken us on. I’ve been with you at every turn and don’t plan to (EVER) stop! Thanks for sharing with so many of us. ~HUGS~
    PS: I can’t seem to figure out how to join in on the points system. HELP!!!

• Catherine November 10, 2016, 9:55 pm

YAY! You are always a bright spot, Maggie! If you can shoot us an email and let us know what issues you are having, we’ll help you!! :)

• Evelyn November 11, 2016, 7:49 am

Wonderful idea! Looking forward to more of your inspiration.

• Betty Schmitt November 11, 2016, 8:47 am

Your proposed inks intrigue me. After trying them, I will comment. When will they be available for purchase?

• Catherine November 11, 2016, 9:54 am

The first collection will be available in January, but you’ll be able to snag the first five colors on the 16th in the Foundations Box!

• Darlene Renshaw November 11, 2016, 11:58 am

I love the reward point idea. I will be using mine! Just want to say thank you.

• Jeannette aka Jnett November 11, 2016, 2:50 pm

Hmmm, thought I was a registered member and had an account – not so sure now. Guess I’ll have to go try to check in and see. If not, I’ll be back for further instructions. Yep, love the point idea.

• Jeannette aka Jnett November 11, 2016, 3:08 pm

Do the points go by your email or the name listed here? This is a variation of my name that I use at other places and I’m not sure if I should be using the same one that I have on my account or not. Insight?

• Catherine November 11, 2016, 3:16 pm

Hi Jeannette! If you would click the contact button at the top of the website, let us know what you are having trouble with, we can verify email addresses and get you set up correctly. Thank you!

• Sheryl Blaser November 14, 2016, 3:31 pm

Your new stamp colour collection looks fabulous and I love the idea of collection points for purchases that translate into real dollars…. GREAT IDEAS Catherine.

Sheryl

• Jen R November 15, 2016, 11:12 am

Hi! I’m new to a lot of this but so far I love, love, love everything you share!! you are such a cheerful person! So thankful that you share so much of your creativity with us! :-)

Do I have to be a member of StampNation to receive points? I’m not sure how that works but would love to figure it out.

Thank you!!!
    Have an awesome day!
    Jen

• Laurie Schlichter November 15, 2016, 5:20 pm

Looking forward to the Foundations Box and I’m already an instagram follower. How do I sign up to get the 100 pets?

Laurie

• Carole Young November 18, 2016, 5:31 am

These look so great need to make a list lol

• Judy Ferrell November 19, 2016, 2:04 am

How do I sign up?

Catherine Pooler Designs Gallery Projects

Spring Fling 039ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Congrats with Lisa Harrolle

Congratulations Spot On 1

Congratulations Card with new Spring Fling Inks!

Party Collection: Spring Fling Release Blog Hop

MelonIce

Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

MinttoBe

Ink Color #8 Clue and Welcome Mint to Be!

ItsABoy

Ink Color #7 Clue and Welcome It’s a Boy!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and a look at the Spring Fling products!

Pixie Dust 4

Ink Color #6 Clue and Welcome Pixie Dust!

It's a Girl2

Ink Color #5 Clue and Welcome It’s a Girl!

IAGTPhoto_1

Ink Color #4 Clue and Welcome Sweet Sixteen!

Garden Party 2

Ink Color #3 Clue and welcome Garden Party

GPartyTeasePhoto_2

Ink Color #2 clue and Welcome Bellini!

TeasePhoto_3

Ink Color Guessing Begins!

Sharing Collage 2

Tomorrow is a big day!

Sponged, Sprayed and Embossed

Sponged, Sprayed and Glitter Embossed

Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho

Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!