Candy Cane Lane Makes Holiday Card Making Easy!

CandyCaneLane_blogsized Do you have your holiday cards planned yet for this year?

If you’re like many of us, the answer is no.  If you don’t want Black Friday to find you without hand made holiday cards and tags,  I have good news!

1.  It’s early!  You have plenty of time to make all the cards, tags and hand made treats that your heart desires!

2.  The Candy Cane Lane Stamp of Approval Collection goes on sale in FIVE days!

The Candy Cane Lane Collection includes 3 stamp sets, 1 large background stamp and 3 sets of dies.

They are designed to coordinate with each other, compliment each other, be used together or used individually giving you zillions (I mean zillions!) of design options!

Not only are you going to receive a gorgeous box filled with amazing supplies, but you’ll get a downloadable Project Guide PDF for free!  This PDF has step-by-step instructions for projects using the stamps and dies in your box.

It’s pretty much a holiday wish come true.

candy-cane-lane-1 If you’ve been hanging around with me this week, I know what you are saying.  All right!  All right! JUST SHOW ME!

I hear you….and I’m ready!

SISTAHS!  Today I introduce you to:

• Candy Cane Lane Stamp Set
  • Candy Cane Lane Dies
  • Peppermint Stick Background Stamp

Candy Cane Lane Stamp of Approval Collection

TOMORROW I will share another stamp set and two more sets of dies.

Make sure you do not miss one single thing - click here to subscribe to the wait list!  Our Stamp of Approval Collections are HOT and they sell out quickly…sometimes in a matter of hours and sometimes a few days.

September 21, 10 am eastern – the link to purchase goes out to the wait list.

Want your link an hour early?  StampNation Members that are on the wait list get their link first.

candy-cane-lane-4 All of these cards were pretty easy to create.  If you are making more than one, I recommend stamping a bunch of candy canes, bows and holly and berries and cutting them out to have on hand to adorn your cards and tags.

In the video, I stamped just a small portion of the white cardstock with the holly and berries.  If you are making several of these, go ahead and stamp the entire piece and cut to fit your project.

candy-cane-lane-3 Start with a 4 x 5-1/2″ layer, mask off 1/2″ on each side and stamp the holly and berries.  Remove mask and use a ruler to draw a straight line with Two Way Glue.  Add glitter and tap off.

Stamp Sentiment on black cardstock in Versarmark Ink.  Pour on White Embossing Powder and heat.  Trim and add to card front.

candy-cane-lane-2 Stamp holly and berries along one side of 4 x 5-1/4″ layer.  Die cut label (you’ll see this entire die set tomorrow!), stamp sentiment, add candy canes and adhere to card front.

ccl Here is a peek at some of the Dream Team samples that you’ll be seeing this weekend and during the blog hop using the Candy Cane Lane Stamp Set, Dies and the Peppermint Background stamp.

Tomorrow, I’ll introduce you to my new love.  Move over, Mr. Pooler!

Our blog hops begin on Sunday and will run through Tuesday…that’s right!  Three days of inspiration before ordering opens.  Three of my stamping friends will WIN their boxes.  Can’t wait!

It’s an exciting week!

• Linda Kennedy September 20, 2016, 5:33 pm

Beautiful cards! Love the new products! Can’t wait!

• Anna Kluytmans September 20, 2016, 9:29 pm

Hi Catherine, Love the cards, Cheers Anna.

• Gloria Shepherd September 21, 2016, 1:52 am

This is the most lovable set. The candy canes are so holiday.

• Janet Ingraham September 21, 2016, 3:52 am

Some very beautiful elements that you put together gorgeously.

• Shirley Hutchins September 21, 2016, 10:27 am

Oh my, what a versatile set. Beautiful cards!

• Darlene Clark September 21, 2016, 1:28 pm

Love the holly & berries — and the peppermint candy can be used for many different occasions.

• Sharon Tate September 21, 2016, 4:07 pm

I love the candy canes and the holly stamps, they look fantastic together. I’m loving it!

• Gini September 21, 2016, 4:23 pm

Beautiful cards… Love the candy canes..

• Tammy September 21, 2016, 10:05 pm

I love this collection. Christmas is one of my favorite cards to make.

• Debbie September 22, 2016, 5:24 pm

Hi, Beautiful cards. On the top holly Berry card you mention using two way glitter? What is that? Thank you.

• Lynn (Bluebells) September 22, 2016, 11:07 pm

OMG…Love..Love..Love these candy cane cards Catherine! I am SO excited that I’ve ordered this SOA set…and now can’t wait for it to arrive so I can play! So versatile and playful…xx

Christmas Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide

The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3

The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval 5.1

The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2

The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval 3.2

The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1

The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval 2.4

The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval Product Preview Day #2

The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval 1.1

The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval Product Preview Day #1

collage SOA

Stamp of Approval The Perfect Reason sneak peeks!

Guest DT

Guest Designers for The Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval

aquatini2

Handmade Thank You Card – PLAID!

Creativation CHA 2017