Holiday Stamp of Approval Theme Announced! and a One Layer Card

CandyCaneLane_blogsized We are less than two weeks from the launch of our holiday Stamp of Approval Collection!  Yesterday I introduced you to our amazing guest designers.  Today I get to announce the THEME!!!!

And…AND!!!  give you a sneak peek!

Candy Cane Lane Stamp of Approval 2 Holiday Stamp of Approval Theme and a One Layer Card

I’m thrilled to introduce you to the 2016 holiday SOA Collection….

Candy Cane Lane!

In the video, you got a small peek in the video of a few of the stamps.  Make sure you visit over the next week to see more sneak peeks.

This one layer card was easy to make.  With these stamps, I find it easiest to stamp the candy canes then cut them with the coordinating dies.

Layer two candy canes on top of each other, add a super cute stamped and die cut bow and adhere them to the card to accent the greeting.  Easy peasy!

I love the polka dot line stamp and I can see that stamp being used in so many ways!

Candy Cane Lane Stamp of Approval What do you think so far?  These cutie candy canes are just a small part of this collection, I can’t wait to show you the rest!

Mark your calendars!!!

• September 16 & 17 – preview videos revealing all the goodies right here on my blog!
  • September 18, 19 and 20 – 3 days of blog hops with chances to win your SOA collection.
  • September 21, 9 am – sales link goes to StampNation Members that are on the wait list at 9 am.
  • September 21, 10 am – sales link goes to all wait list subscribers.
  • September 22, 9 am – sales link goes live for everyone (if there are boxes left!)

The holiday collection will be here before you know it and historically, our collections sell out quickly.  We do have a good supply of them, but you all snatch them up like hot cakes!

CLICK HERE TO GET ON THE WAIT LIST.  You will be the first to get the sales link on September 21.  SO EXCITED!!!

• Leanne in Cali September 7, 2016, 2:12 pm

You’re such a tease—looks like a fabulously sweet stamp set with matching dies! Cannot wait to see more. Thanks for the sneak!

• Ashlyn September 7, 2016, 4:13 pm

Oh, I love the candy cane lane theme! This is going to be awesome!

• Marianne September 7, 2016, 5:16 pm

Oh no, I was bracing myself not to buy this new collection, but I don’t know if I can keep it up after seeing this very first card. Love that classy and elegant mixed font sentiment and your CAS design. I think this is the cleanest card I’ve ever seen you make (except for the 2 smudges you managed to create at the end of the video, lol). I can also see how these stamps and dies would be a perfect match for the Wonderful Wreath set of the last collection. Sigh…

• Jane September 7, 2016, 6:32 pm

Can’t wait to see the new collection…always so much fun..Thanks for the sneak peak…love the candy canes…sooooooo cute

• Melissa (Mel's Card Corner) September 8, 2016, 1:10 am

Cute card!! I love the fonts in that sentiment. I can’t wait to see more next weekend. :)

• Marjorie Lynch September 8, 2016, 3:13 am

I’ve been anxiously awaiting the new SOA Collection and it’s almost here! Seeing this little, tiny peek tells me it is even better than expected and has been well worth the wait. Thank you Catherine! I am so excited!

• Shirley September 8, 2016, 5:31 am

Great card. I love clean and simple cards. Really beautiful card. Great sneak peek.

• Tamara Ostroznik September 8, 2016, 6:13 am

Oh boy, can’t wait to see the rest <3 Beautiful card!

• auntbubbels/janetgillen September 8, 2016, 9:13 am

I was scrolling down on Facebook and I passed this card and quickly went back because I said to myself, hey I know those candy canes!!! I saw them in the chat session you did. I love the simplicity of the card.

• Pamela September 8, 2016, 10:34 am

What an easy, cute Christmas card…..cannot wait to see more!!

• Maggie B September 9, 2016, 12:04 am

Hey CP ~ This is fun, fun, fun!! Love the name Candy Cane Lane AND those adorable little candy canes on this card. Unbelievably adorable. Beyond words. BOOM….I think this will be my Christmas card for this year….I make LOTS of cards. LOTS. Can’t wait to see more!! ~HUGS~

• Debbie Bonczek September 9, 2016, 4:34 pm

It’s the most wonderful time of the . . . quarter? I can’t believe it’s here already. I’m so excited – love the name.

• Betty September 10, 2016, 9:18 am

I love all things Christmas AND I’m so looking forward to the next SOA box!!

• Linda Anderson September 12, 2016, 8:30 am

So cute. Can’t wait to see the rest!

• JanetB September 12, 2016, 8:19 pm

What a sweet peek. Love those little candy canes.

• Daisy September 13, 2016, 4:17 am

Oh my…. I really want that one.
    (Like all the others by the way, LOL)
    I can’t wait to see the next sneak peeks!

• Sandra September 13, 2016, 12:14 pm

Very lovely card and so happy to be on waiting list. Your talent for reaching out and sharing your excitement and joy in making cards is catching up to me. Thank you

• Diane Nafziger September 13, 2016, 9:15 pm

Simple and yet so cool.

• K Fisher September 13, 2016, 9:56 pm

What a “sweet” and simple card. Love it!!!

• Shona Austin September 15, 2016, 1:49 pm

Well nice way to get the interest going. Can’t wait to see more.

• Barbara Brennan September 18, 2016, 1:36 am

WELL DONE! Eagerly awaiting the release of Candy Cane Lane and the blog hop. I totally agree that woman seldom give themselves credit for their successes. Wishing you continued success in your SOA future endeavors. Blb

• Lorie September 18, 2016, 9:10 am

I love the simplisty of this card. It’s perfect!

Gallery Holiday Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

greenteaplaid

Clean and Simple Plaid Note Card with Melissa

Spa Release 050ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Adding Details to Winter Woodland with Lisa Harrolle

Paradise Found Blog Hop Winners!

Spa Ink Release Detail_Chrissie Tobas

CP Designs Creative Team Call

Rudolph-Reindeer-Christmas-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001

Peppermint Scrub + Green Tea = Brown with Taheerah

CPD Wonderfultimeoftheyear-IlinaCrouse

Wonderful Time of the Year with Ilina

BF2017_fbsharing

Black Friday Sales in our Shop!

DSC00134

The Galaxy Technique with the Spa Collection with Lydia

Laurel CASE 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #3

Best in Spa Colors 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #2

Winter Woodland 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #1

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-product-images-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Spa Collection Ink Release details and Winners!