Selective Stamping with Stamp of Approval

FB Stamp of Approval 3 Just because your stamps come one way, doesn’t mean you have to use them that way!

With Selective Stamping, you can choose parts of your stamp to cover up when you ink.  When you stamp, only the part of the stamp you want stamped will be on your project!

The photo above are from a Facebook Live video I did last weekend.  Let’s take the same idea and step it up!  View the video to see how it was done!

Selective Stamping with Stamp of Approval

What stamps do you have in your stash that you will alter with Selective Stamping?

KISS Card Stepped Up 2

All the stamps and dies used on this card are from the Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval Collection.  This is our biggest collection yet and we are almost sold out!

Click here to purchase yours now.

This collection of products was designed to GO together.  When your box arrives on your doorstep, you will have everything you need (other than ink and paper) to sit down and create tons of cards using JUST the stamps and dies in this collection.

As a bonus, you will receive a downloadable Project Guide for free with dozens of card ideas using the goodies you just purchased.

The retail value of this collection (I went a bit overboard!  How could I NOT?) is $129 and the products won’t be for individual sale until later this fall.

What comes in your Stamp of Approval box?

• Lovely Flowers Stamp Set
  • Fill-in-the-Blank Birthday Stamp Set
  • Lovely Lattice Background Stamp
  • Wonderful Wreath Stamp Set
  • Butterfly Notes Stamp Set
  • Lovely Flowers and Banners Dies
  • Concentric Circles Dies
  • Painted Thanks
  • Downloadable PDF Project Guide (40+ projects)

If you missed the videos premiering these products, check them out here:

KISS Card Stepped Up

On this card we used:

• Lovely Flowers Stamp Set
  • Fill-in-the-Blank Birthday Stamp Set
  • Lovely Lattice Background Stamp
  • Wonderful Wreath Stamp Set
  • Concentric Circles Dies

I know you are going to love your collection as much as we do!

Click here to orders yours now…quantities are limited and we are almost sold out!

Lisa

• barb macaskill July 25, 2016, 1:36 pm

I love how you put this entire card together!! The elements that you Selectively stamped are awesome and I need to remember to do this more often!
    I have to tell you that you remind me so much of my favorite Aunt. Aunt Bunny has the same sparkling personality that you do and as a child I always looked up to her. She was beautiful and always treated me as an equal not as some dumb starstruck little kid. I haven’t seen her in years but keep in touch with her through FB. Every time I see you I think of Aunt Bunny because you look so much alike! :-)
    Can’t wait for the next video and post!

• Kathy Serrahn July 25, 2016, 2:39 pm

awesome card

• Betty Welton July 25, 2016, 2:42 pm

Giving your stamp of approval a try, just ordered it. I was going to wait as I did not want the Christmas one as not much of a Christmas girl. But since you still had the other one
    I ‘am giving it a try. Thanks Betty

• sano July 25, 2016, 3:13 pm

Love all the products in the box this month. I would love to win one for sure! Great videos too.

• Maggie B July 25, 2016, 4:17 pm

Hi CP ~ This is such a fun card and (like I said on the YT video) all of the different components work incredibly well together. That’s why I love your collections VS some of the others that seem to be just a hodge podge of items tossed together with no common thread. Thanks for sharing this awesome video and for reminding us about “selective stamping”. I already can’t wait until your next release because it’s already time for me to start making the zillion Christmas cards I need to send out to my ridiculously large family!! Have a spectacular week!! ~HUGS~

• Kirsty Georgia July 25, 2016, 5:09 pm

Okay, I’ve had a disastrous thing happen. I’ve been using your geo-builders stamp set a lot (!) and somehow I’ve managed to lose the one that kind of looks like orange segments. I have looked EVERYWHERE, seriously I even went through all my trash. Is there any way I can just buy that stamp by itself without buying the whole set again? I understand completely if the answer is no. I just cannot figure out where it could be??? Thanks, am LOVING the Lovely Notes collection. Kirsty

• Sue Smith July 25, 2016, 6:59 pm

Catherine: I was thrilled that I ordered the SOA this time. I couldn’t believe that the box arrived the Friday, 2 days after it went on sale !!??!!?? You and your team are phenomenal. What fantastic products were found inside the very cool box. You truly went way out this time ;) Thanks so much for all you do, to make our experiences with stamping so much fun.

• Dianne Smith July 25, 2016, 9:36 pm

This is my 5th set and love it,but noticed the title that is missing is the one I use very often. Cousin ! I make more of those than others. However still love the set. Can’t wait for Halloween and Thanksgiving set. Love Dianne

• Barbara S July 26, 2016, 2:31 am

I generally have no problem at all with cutting my stamps if I want to use just a portion of them. I really like the post-it idea though and will definitely try it. Love the card and thanks for all the great ideas!

• Barbara Harman-Smith July 27, 2016, 5:51 am

I love how you mix and match the contents of the gorgeous box. Your cards are amazing and you yourself are a true inspiration. My box hasn’t arrived yet, we have bad snail mail in South Australia, but I’m so excited about it and can’t wait to have the Lovely Notes Collection in my hands. Thank you so much Katherine from Barbara.

Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather

It’s Our Birthday!

Thoughts_detail

Negative Die Cutting with the Perfect Vine Die with Chrissie Tobas

PartialStenciling

Partial Stenciling with Maureen Merritt

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4