Stamp of Approval Festivities begin TOMORROW!

LovelyNotes_BlogPost Oh my goodness!  Tomorrow I get to share the first video and the first FOUR products from the Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval Collection!

Beginning tomorrow, I will have three days of videos showcasing all the new products from the collection.  Here’s a peek at tomorrow’s projects:

shaker collage

Then, beginning on July 10, we’ll have three days of blog hops (that’s three more days of videos from me – I asked Randall last night what I was thinking when I decided to do that!!!  lol!  I’ve been a video-making-fool this week!  SIX videos are coming!).

The Dream Team and our guest designers have pretty incredible projects to share.  It’s amazing how many different looks you can get from one collection.

I’ve had a couple questions lately about the box, the price and the size of the box.

SOA is $97, but the retail value of the collection is higher.  In fact, I went completely overboard and this collection, purchased separately, will cost more than $125.  PLUS, you get a FREE PDF download with projects and step-by-step instructions on how to make them using only the stamps and dies from this collection.

The POINT of SOA, though, is not to be a discount box.  I’ll talk more about that in a minute…

Have you ever gotten a GIANT box with an itty bitty product inside?  Well, we don’t do that here. We had a special box, custom-made, to fit our collections perfectly with very little wasted space.

Besides that, you sure can fit a LOT of stamps and dies into a small box.

We worked hard to create a collection that is versatile with pieces that work well together.  This collection can push you creatively OR they are easy to use for a quick card and they will be staples in your craft room.  You are going to find yourself reaching for these products time and time again to create tons of notes for all the lovely people in your life.

Can. Not. WAIT to show you the first four products tomorrow.

See you then!

ooh, you aren’t on the wait list yet?

Ordering opens on July 14th, but the wait list gets in early on July 13.  Click here to subscribe, because our last collection sold out in 33 hours.

• Debbie McKelvey July 6, 2016, 5:15 pm

Can’t wait to see sneak peeks! I think you and your daughter are so adorable peeking over the box. You both look as excited as we are and I am excited for this collection.

• Ashlyn July 6, 2016, 11:05 pm

Can. Not. Wait!

• Maggie B July 6, 2016, 11:52 pm

Hi CP (& Eva!) ~ I am beyond excited to start seeing sneak peeks of the latest (& greatest?) SOA collection!! Every single collection is always awesome and packed with so many versatile goodies. So excited!! ~HUGS~

• Marianne July 7, 2016, 4:19 am

Oh my, I’m loving the sneak peeks AND as well as the picture of the full card in my Inbox. It looks absolutely amazing, Catherine! This is going to be another awesome collection. Love how every SOA collection is built around a theme, with different products you can mix and match.
    Crafty hugs, Marianne

• Tracey Landt July 7, 2016, 7:05 am

I CAN NOT WAIT!
    Tracey xx

• ROSEMARIE STORIE July 7, 2016, 8:40 am

Oh my gosh…..can not wait to order my first Stamp of Approval Box – love your videos, I am new to the craft, but I absolutely love your designs. Great work to all of your team and Thank you.

• Karen Roberts July 7, 2016, 11:06 am

I love, love, love this first set. Can’t wait to get see what is next!

• Sue July 7, 2016, 4:27 pm

It feels like Christmas in July for sure waiting to see the sneak peaks of the SOA. It’s crazy that so many grown women, from a variety of ages, are acting like kids on Christmas eve !! :) :) :) I think I’ll leave my computer on all night so that I won’t miss a thing. :) Thanks to you Catherine and Eva for all you do for us, the craft-a-holics that we are ;)

• Carolyn Bean July 8, 2016, 12:13 am

Hi CP.
    I am way overboard with excitement waiting for this SOA. This one sounds and looks to be the very best so far and that is hard to say, since, the last two I got were great. I really like the sneak preview. Out of the two cards you showed today, I love them both of them (I don’t know yet how to make a sacker box card. I have not gotten into it because I have very young granddaughters, so I didn’t want to use the sequences in fear for their safety), so my fave is the non-box version. Thank you to your Team and Yourself for everything you do for us at SN.

• Deb Harmon July 8, 2016, 8:39 am

Love love love this beautiful note card. The die is gorgeous! Love the stamp of approval collections. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

• Arianna Barbara July 8, 2016, 9:12 am

Wow! Cant’ wait to see sneak peeks!!!

• Jane July 10, 2016, 11:38 am

Can’t wait for this collection

• TONAWANDA YOST July 10, 2016, 3:06 pm

I can hardly wait…. I want this box so bad!! The last box was my first one ever…. I’m totally HOOKED!!

• Natalie Pickrell July 11, 2016, 8:42 am

Awesome start to the week, looking forward to this lovely collections. So many possibilities.

Gallery Stamp of Approval

CPpost

So Sweet with Maureen Merritt

Best in You

Best in You Stamp Set – Multi-step stamping

Watercolor, Die Cut and Stenciled 3

Watercolor, Stenciled and Die Cut – Negative Space Video Tutorial

SOACongrats

The Perfect Reason Collection – now available!

NeutralInks_FBAD2 (1)

How to Cut Apart Dies for the Big Shot and New Ink Colors!

BLOG-FB_2_FreshlyPicked

Surprise Product Release…you all have been asking for!

Congrats WM

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM