Lining Up the Wild Bloom stamp set and Heat Embossing

PreviewWeekPromo_1 Preview week of our new Online Store began on Saturday and it’s been amazing!  I love hearing what you all think of the shop and what you all are interested in product-wise.  It’s been fun to watch the orders come in and seeing what you all are ordering.

Several items are sold out and a few more are ALMOST sold out.

We will restock this summer with those items, but you’ll have to wait until August to get them.

My video today is using the new And Sentiments and Wild Bloom stamp sets by Catherine Pooler Designs (which are available in the shop now!).

This video show you how to line up the Wild Bloom stamps and also a cool trick with embossing with versamark and the Kaleidecolor ink pads.

Lining Up the Wild Bloom stamp set and Heat Embossing

Embossed Wild Bloom The solid flower was stamped in Soft Sky and the Caribbean Sea Kaleidecolor ink pad was a cool choice to stamp the leaf overlay.

When you ink your stamp in Versamark, THEN ink it in dye ink, then stamp…you lay down color with Versamark over it.  A perfect canvas for embossing!

Embossed Wild Bloom 2 Want to see more projects with these products?  Click HERE  HERE and HERE.

Background ampersands 3

Supplies:

StampNation_HeatinItUp

Have you noticed the image in my sidebar?  It went up next week…but we had the store opening so I waited to announce it to you.

We are getting ready to start a summer long event on StampNation!  Heat it up will run most of the summer with tutorials teaching all sorts of things from the basics of embossing to products to techniques.  Our mission is to inspire you to heat up your summer with fun embossing projects that will wow your friends and get you having fun in your stamp room!

Our first tutorial goes up on July 1!  Click here to learn more about membership.

• Allison Cope June 27, 2016, 9:11 pm

It’s AWESOME! You did awesome with your confetti of mini stamps Catherine! LOVE those colors!!!! <3

• Teresa Rawnick June 27, 2016, 9:23 pm

After a full day shopping at Stampfest in Lakeland I just could not rest until I placed my order for that Wild Blooms sets. There were a couple other items I wanted and purchased but the Wild Blooms was at the very top of my list. I’m planning on picking up some more things when your new shop goes live in August. Congratulations Catherine.

• Maggie B June 27, 2016, 11:38 pm

Hi CP ~ First, your card is gorgeous and I can hardly wait to get these stamps. Secondly, I’m thinking that “Heat it Up” sounds like lots of fun (I have to be better about posting to SN…..I never have, so shame on me!) and last, but certainly not least, I ‘m thrilled that your store had an awesome weekend! This all must be so exciting for you and I’m happy to be a part of it all. ~HUGS~

• Elise Mungovan June 28, 2016, 3:42 pm

It is just beautiful!!!

• Patricia Nikkila July 5, 2016, 10:08 am

I can’t wait for the new release to come out!

• Geri Clark July 5, 2016, 10:50 pm

Love your cards good choice of colors.

• Arianna Barbara July 8, 2016, 9:05 am

Wow! great video and beautiful cards!!!

• Sharon kaldenberger July 12, 2016, 1:53 pm

My mind is overwhelmed with designs. Thank you so much
    For this site. I must get busy now and show you off to my friends
    And co stampers. You are famous in my neck of the woods.

Catherine Pooler Designs Embossing Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Creativation 2017

Creativation by CHA

Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 9.25.05 AM

Headed to Creativation by CHA!

SN6thBDaySponsors

StampNation’s Birthday Party is in full force!

layered-stamped-rainbow-circles-2

Layered Stamping with Catherine Pooler Designs Ink

newink-availablenow

Catherine Pooler Ink Party Collection Release Blog Hop

color-wheel-card-3

Color Wheel Faux Shaker Card with CP Designs Ink!

Catherine Pooler Designs Ink Colors

New Ink Color names – 6 have been revealed!

doublypointsweekend1

New Ink Colors coming SOON!

josephs-coat-with-beautiful-world-stamp-set

Joseph’s Coat with Beautiful World Stamp Set by Heather North

chromebooks-for-education-collage

Chrome Books for Education!

StampNation Dream Team

Announcing New Dream Team Members for 2017!

cozy-sweater-background-for-a-diy-card-detail

Card Making Ideas to Wrap-Up the Holiday Season

thank-you-wrapitup-wm

The Perfect Way to Wrap-Up Your Holidays

img_6839wtmk-1-550x550

More Holiday Wrap-Up Inspiration for You

thank-you-mittens-2

Holiday Thank You Cards using the Holiday Mittens Stamps and Dies

catherine-pooler-designs-holiday-wrap-up-bundle

Holiday Gift Guide – we’ve got you covered!