Foil Accents with Deco Foil Adhesive Pen

Inspiration Nation video slide Today kicks off our week long event over at StampNation, Inspiration Nation!  Every day this week, we’ll share a new Mood Board along Dream Team projects and videos inspired by the boards, then we challenge members to get creative themselves!

It always amazes me how members are inspired and how many different looking cards they create based on the same inspiration for all of our challenges.

Today’s card was based off one by Heather North for today’s Mood Board.  Our Mood Boards are for Members only, but Heather said I could share a sneak peek of her card with you!

Heather North Inspiration Nation I used the same stamps -Stamp of Approval All About Me set and the new Tin Roof stamp from CAS-ual Fridays.

Decofoil4 Foil Accents with Deco Foil Adhesive Pen

I also got to do a bit of foiling fun!  Thermo-web has made adding foil accents to your projects EASY. Watch the video to see two different ways to use the Adhesive Pen.

You know I’ve resisted this foiling trend for a long time now…and the trend keeps sticking around. So be sure to head over to StampNation today because I took the leap!

Decofoil3 I wish you could see this in person!  That little bit of foil on the circles really makes this card POP and takes it up another level on the “special scale”.

Decofoil Here’s another card I made using the same supplies and technique piece.  I cut a frame from black cardstock using the Birthday Journal Card die (Stamp of Approval Young at Heart Collection), adhered it to a piece of acetate and popped it up on dimensional adhesive.

I added some beads, and embellished it with the circle sentiment and foiled butterfly.

Looking for some tutorials How to make shaker cards?  Click Here, Here,  Here, and Here.

Decofoil2

I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial, thank you for stopping in!  If you are looking for more inspiration, StampNation is popping at the seams with it!  Click here to learn more and become our newest member.

Supplies:

• All About You Stamp Set (Stamp of Approval)
  • Enchanted Butterfly (Stamp of Approval)
  • Birthday Journal Card Die (Stamp of Approval)
  • Tin Roof Stamp Set (CAS-ual Fridays stamps)
  • Acetate
  • Beads
  • Circle Dies

• Susan White May 2, 2016, 11:52 am

Catherine, I love this card. I waited up until 1 am when the new release went live to get this Tin Roof stamp set. I love it!! I may have also bought the dies and coordinating stamp sets as well lol

• Kathy Serrahn May 2, 2016, 12:10 pm

love the cards

• Bethany Koubsky May 2, 2016, 11:01 pm

This is so cool and pretty!!!

• Edythe Nadler May 3, 2016, 9:14 am

I just love that pen, and of course your cards

• Tamara Ostroznik May 4, 2016, 8:16 am

Great cards. This background stamp is awesome! Well, I guess it’s time to get me some foils and try out fioling :)

• Ilena Christman May 12, 2016, 12:18 pm

The butterfly is so pretty.

• Alice H May 12, 2016, 1:48 pm

Love the use of foil with the adhesive pens! Great technique!

• Sharon Nesvog May 12, 2016, 4:41 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards Catherine!! You are SO creative!!! And I love that foil technique! So pretty! :)

Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

Interesting Image

Chrissie Tobas Sending Love

Reverse Masking with Chrissie

youmalkemesmile

You Make Me Smile with Kristie and WINNERS!

BCSD Class collage

Birthday Cards for the year – DONE!

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!