Beautiful World Challenge Peeks!

SN challenge collection 4:20 Today has been a BUSY day with the launch of the Stamp of Approval Beautiful World Collection and I’m PUMPED to say it’s gone off without a hitch.  The launch of the first two kind of scarred me for life, I think as I sat at my computer at 8:50 this morning with shaky, sweaty palms.

I messaged Maureen and told her I hadn’t had coffee yet.  She said WHAT!!!???????

I was already jittery, I needed to stay in my seat!

Luckily, I didn’t have a thing to worry about!  Our emails went out, everything has gone smoothly and many orders have shipped already.  Amazing!

At this point, we are almost 80% sold out.  Another email will go out to the wait list later today (if you aren’t on it yet, click here to subscribe).

If we don’t sell out today, ordering will officially open tomorrow morning.

If you’ve missed the videos and projects in this collection, you can view them  HERE, HERE,  HERE and HERE.

And don’t forget the blog hop – you still have a chance to win this collection! Click here to start the hop.

Oh, wait…what?  The eye candy above?  The Dream Team made some incredible samples using the Beautiful World Collection for this week’s challenge at StampNation.  Their cards are crazy awesome.

That’s it for now!  TTYS peeps!  :)  hugs!

• Leanne in CA April 20, 2016, 3:22 pm

Awesome! Can’t wait until mine arrives. Congrats on a successful day and your very own stamp line. Amazing!!

• Missy April 20, 2016, 5:09 pm

I am super excited, I waited for 8 o’clock (central) and as soon as that email popped up I was clicking away! Can’t wait to get my new shiny box and start stamping away!

• Jayne April 21, 2016, 7:23 am

Congratulations Catherine on another launch. I’m so excited to have been successful in ordering one. Happy day and happy stamping

• Teresa - Joe's Mom April 21, 2016, 12:51 pm

Yes, my ordering was smooth as BUTTAH – went off without a hitch and it has already been shipped too. Yay Catherine Pooler & Stamp of Approval – YOU ROCK !

• Teresa Doyle April 21, 2016, 4:13 pm

The dream team has made some amazing cards (at least what I can see of them! LOL)
    I am SO excited for you with this milestone! I can’t wait until the day I can join SN and get a SOA box!!!! In the meantime, I am super excited for YOU!

• Catherine May 6, 2016, 1:03 pm

WONDERFUL!

Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!