Beautiful World Challenge Peeks!

SN challenge collection 4:20 Today has been a BUSY day with the launch of the Stamp of Approval Beautiful World Collection and I’m PUMPED to say it’s gone off without a hitch.  The launch of the first two kind of scarred me for life, I think as I sat at my computer at 8:50 this morning with shaky, sweaty palms.

I messaged Maureen and told her I hadn’t had coffee yet.  She said WHAT!!!???????

I was already jittery, I needed to stay in my seat!

Luckily, I didn’t have a thing to worry about!  Our emails went out, everything has gone smoothly and many orders have shipped already.  Amazing!

At this point, we are almost 80% sold out.  Another email will go out to the wait list later today (if you aren’t on it yet, click here to subscribe).

If we don’t sell out today, ordering will officially open tomorrow morning.

If you’ve missed the videos and projects in this collection, you can view them  HERE, HERE,  HERE and HERE.

And don’t forget the blog hop – you still have a chance to win this collection! Click here to start the hop.

Oh, wait…what?  The eye candy above?  The Dream Team made some incredible samples using the Beautiful World Collection for this week’s challenge at StampNation.  Their cards are crazy awesome.

That’s it for now!  TTYS peeps!  :)  hugs!

• Leanne in CA April 20, 2016, 3:22 pm

Awesome! Can’t wait until mine arrives. Congrats on a successful day and your very own stamp line. Amazing!!

• Missy April 20, 2016, 5:09 pm

I am super excited, I waited for 8 o’clock (central) and as soon as that email popped up I was clicking away! Can’t wait to get my new shiny box and start stamping away!

• Jayne April 21, 2016, 7:23 am

Congratulations Catherine on another launch. I’m so excited to have been successful in ordering one. Happy day and happy stamping

• Teresa - Joe's Mom April 21, 2016, 12:51 pm

Yes, my ordering was smooth as BUTTAH – went off without a hitch and it has already been shipped too. Yay Catherine Pooler & Stamp of Approval – YOU ROCK !

• Teresa Doyle April 21, 2016, 4:13 pm

The dream team has made some amazing cards (at least what I can see of them! LOL)
    I am SO excited for you with this milestone! I can’t wait until the day I can join SN and get a SOA box!!!! In the meantime, I am super excited for YOU!

• Catherine May 6, 2016, 1:03 pm

WONDERFUL!

Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide