Beautiful World Challenge Peeks!

SN challenge collection 4:20 Today has been a BUSY day with the launch of the Stamp of Approval Beautiful World Collection and I’m PUMPED to say it’s gone off without a hitch.  The launch of the first two kind of scarred me for life, I think as I sat at my computer at 8:50 this morning with shaky, sweaty palms.

I messaged Maureen and told her I hadn’t had coffee yet.  She said WHAT!!!???????

I was already jittery, I needed to stay in my seat!

Luckily, I didn’t have a thing to worry about!  Our emails went out, everything has gone smoothly and many orders have shipped already.  Amazing!

At this point, we are almost 80% sold out.  Another email will go out to the wait list later today (if you aren’t on it yet, click here to subscribe).

If we don’t sell out today, ordering will officially open tomorrow morning.

If you’ve missed the videos and projects in this collection, you can view them  HERE, HERE,  HERE and HERE.

And don’t forget the blog hop – you still have a chance to win this collection! Click here to start the hop.

Oh, wait…what?  The eye candy above?  The Dream Team made some incredible samples using the Beautiful World Collection for this week’s challenge at StampNation.  Their cards are crazy awesome.

That’s it for now!  TTYS peeps!  :)  hugs!

• Leanne in CA April 20, 2016, 3:22 pm

Awesome! Can’t wait until mine arrives. Congrats on a successful day and your very own stamp line. Amazing!!

• Missy April 20, 2016, 5:09 pm

I am super excited, I waited for 8 o’clock (central) and as soon as that email popped up I was clicking away! Can’t wait to get my new shiny box and start stamping away!

• Jayne April 21, 2016, 7:23 am

Congratulations Catherine on another launch. I’m so excited to have been successful in ordering one. Happy day and happy stamping

• Teresa - Joe's Mom April 21, 2016, 12:51 pm

Yes, my ordering was smooth as BUTTAH – went off without a hitch and it has already been shipped too. Yay Catherine Pooler & Stamp of Approval – YOU ROCK !

• Teresa Doyle April 21, 2016, 4:13 pm

The dream team has made some amazing cards (at least what I can see of them! LOL)
    I am SO excited for you with this milestone! I can’t wait until the day I can join SN and get a SOA box!!!! In the meantime, I am super excited for YOU!

• Catherine May 6, 2016, 1:03 pm

WONDERFUL!

Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval

Blog Hop Prize

Party Collection: Spring Fling Release Blog Hop

MelonIce

Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

Eli- Mint to Be

Ink Color #8 Clue and Welcome Mint to Be!

ItsABoy

Ink Color #7 Clue and Welcome It’s a Boy!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and a look at the Spring Fling products!

Pixie Dust 4

Ink Color #6 Clue and Welcome Pixie Dust!

It's a Girl2

Ink Color #5 Clue and Welcome It’s a Girl!

IAGTPhoto_1

Ink Color #4 Clue and Welcome Sweet Sixteen!

Garden Party 2

Ink Color #3 Clue and welcome Garden Party

GPartyTeasePhoto_2

Ink Color #2 clue and Welcome Bellini!

TeasePhoto_3

Ink Color Guessing Begins!

Sharing Collage 2

Tomorrow is a big day!

Sponged, Sprayed and Embossed

Sponged, Sprayed and Glitter Embossed

Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho

Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!

Double Points!

Celebrate the weekend with DOUBLE points!

We Moved!