Hey, friends! Before we get to today’s tutorial, if you are looking for the link up to win the next Stamp of Approval Collection, CLICK HERE! Voting is OPEN!
Patterned Paper: Birthday Candles
I don’t know what make me more excited with this card…the endless possibilities for making quick, darling, patterned birthday candles – or the opportunity to look more closely at my stash of dies to find FLAMES!
Take a peek at YOUR stash and let me know in the comments what you can use for flames!
Depending on how big your “flame” is, you can have BIG candles, or teensy weensy ones. I used the same exact layout, no matter how big my candles were!
In just a couple days, we’ll put the Patterned Paper cards on hold because we’ll be starting sneak peeks of the next Stamp of Approval Collection! YAY!
Make sure you are on the wait list so you are the first to know when it goes on sale.
- April 20, 9 am. StampNation Members that are also on the wait list get the sales link.
- April 20, 10 am. Wait list gets the link.
Can’t wait – sneak peeks start on FRIDAY!
I’ll see you in a few days! Thanks for stopping by!
- Happy Day Paper (My Mind’s Eye)
- Birthday Journal Card Dies (Young at Heart SOA Collection)
- 4 Petal Set Fri-dies (CAS-ual Fridays)
- Sparkle String of Christmas Lights (Penny Black)
- Sprinkles and Smiles Stamp Set (Penny Black)