A little Stamp of Approval Surprise!

We are just one week away from the next Stamp of Approval Sneak Peeks!  Do I hear a WOOOT!!!?

This is what to expect over the next couple of weeks:

• Right now:  if you purchased the YAH SOA, you can win the next one.  Details here.
  • April 11, 6 pm.  Linky closes.
  • April 11, 6:01 pm.  Voting begins.
  • April 13, 11:55 pm.  Voting closes.
  • April 14.  Winners announced!
  • April 15. Sneak Peeks begin!
  • April 19.  Blog hop!  Inspiration and giveaways!
  • April 20.  9 am.  Sales link goes out to StampNation Members that are on the wait list.
  • April 20. 10 am.  Link goes to the wait list.

Click here to grab your spot on the wait list!

Our first box sold out in an hour, the next two boxes were 90% sold out in less than 12 hours, so be sure you are on the wait list so you don’t miss out….I can not WAIT to share this collection.  It’s different than our previous collections, contains some MUST HAVE staples for your stamp collection and the Dream Team has been creating the most incredible samples with it.

And…there will be ONE box with a “Golden Ticket”!  lol!  View the video for details.  Thank you, Iliana!  xoxoxo

• Ashlyn April 8, 2016, 11:04 pm

Wow! That’s so exciting! The MISTI really is a fabulous, incredible, hard-to-live-without tool. I love mine and wouldn’t give it up for love or money. The recipient will be very lucky, indeed. This makes the whole event even more fun!

• Marianne April 9, 2016, 4:29 am

That new box is looking fabulous, but of course I’m even more curious to know what will be inside the box…
    How fun and exciting to have a mini MISTI hidden inside one of the boxes. Someone will definitely been doing a happy dance when this parcel arrives!

• Jayne April 11, 2016, 6:08 am

What a great prize to one lucky SOA recipient. Good luck to everyone who purchases the SOA box. I’m on the waitlist and can’t wait to see the sneak previews from next week.
    My Misti has just arrived from the US to here in Australia….yay. Thank you to My Sweet Petunia. I intend to play with it this evening :)). All I need now are the supplies from the last 2 SOA boxes to arrive :))
    Love this site and your designs Catherine. Bring on the next SOA box…..I’m soooooo excited :))
    Happy stamping and Happy Monday

• Tamara Ostroznik April 12, 2016, 10:14 am

New box design <3 Golden MISTI ticket ooooo boy, this is crazy :D

Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Spring Fling 039ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Congrats with Lisa Harrolle

Congratulations Spot On 1

Congratulations Card with new Spring Fling Inks!

Party Collection: Spring Fling Release Blog Hop

MelonIce

Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

MinttoBe

Ink Color #8 Clue and Welcome Mint to Be!

ItsABoy

Ink Color #7 Clue and Welcome It’s a Boy!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and a look at the Spring Fling products!

Pixie Dust 4

Ink Color #6 Clue and Welcome Pixie Dust!

It's a Girl2

Ink Color #5 Clue and Welcome It’s a Girl!

IAGTPhoto_1

Ink Color #4 Clue and Welcome Sweet Sixteen!

Garden Party 2

Ink Color #3 Clue and welcome Garden Party

GPartyTeasePhoto_2

Ink Color #2 clue and Welcome Bellini!

TeasePhoto_3

Ink Color Guessing Begins!

Sharing Collage 2

Tomorrow is a big day!

Sponged, Sprayed and Embossed

Sponged, Sprayed and Glitter Embossed

Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho

Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!