CASE: Watercolor Smooshing & Butterflies

Watercolors and Butterflies CASE CASE:  Watercolor Smooshing & Butterflies

StampNation Dream Team Member, Allison Cope, plays this game with members and I love it!  It’s actually where we got the idea for the CASEing Christmas class this fall!

What better way to get creating than to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) a card you love?

When CASEing, I like to use the “rule of threes”.  Either CHANGE three things from your inspiration card or TAKE three things from your inspiration card to make yours.

I used a technique that I gravitate towards very often…and I’m sure you’ve seen me along with other crafters having fun with it.  SMOOSHING.  So fun…seriously

View the video to see how I made my card, where my inspiration came from and how “real” we get in the Pooler household.  lol

Watercolors and Butterflies CASE 2 Once I finished this card, I had more ideas swimming around in my head, so I kept stamping!  I’m tirelessly trying to upload my video to Youtube and for some reason it keeps failing.  OYE!  As soon as it’s uploaded I’ll have the video for these two cards up on StampNation.

tagyoureit

Thanks to all of you that responded to my recent newsletter!  I asked what you’d like to see in upcoming videos.

Many of you said Distress Crayons…I don’t have them and I’m not feeling overly interested in them, but we’ll see.  Maybe I’ll pick some up.  Or maybe Laurel will send me hers (she prefers her Gelatos)! ;)

MANY of you asked about Patterned Paper!  I’m heading out tonight to pick up a new pack and see what I can do.  Perhaps I need to do a series on using Patterned Paper on your cards.  How would you like that?

If you aren’t on my newsletter list yet, I hope you join us!  I share tutorials that I don’t share anywhere else.  Just pop your name in the box on the top of the sidebar and you’ll get your first newsletter right away.

I’ll be working with the new Whimsy Stamps Release this week, so I’ll have a second video for you.  See you soon!

• Patti B. March 7, 2016, 11:57 pm

How Fun! I love this card and can’t wait to try it out.

• Erin M March 8, 2016, 2:10 am

I would love to see a series on pattern paper…i have so much and never feel like I have what I need when I go to make something I’ve seen online!! Love your creations!! Thanks for sharing!!

• Penelope March 8, 2016, 3:51 pm

Totally looking forward to some ideas with the patterned paper!

• Sharon Field March 8, 2016, 6:28 pm

This card is really nice to do when you need a card quickly, especially if you prepare your squares beforehand……….hmmmmmmmmmmm…guess I had better get busy! Thanks for sharing and now I am off to Stamp Nation!

• Carmen Lucero March 9, 2016, 2:02 am

So simple to make! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
    Carmen L

• Ingrid March 9, 2016, 6:07 am

What a gorgeous vibrant card! I just LOVE those squares. Simply beautiful my friend. :)

• Heather North March 9, 2016, 1:37 pm

You are cute as a button, Catherine! Your shirt reminds me of the patterned paper you loved from Tattered Angels. :) It’s amazing to me the way drew inspiration from the banners and turned them into this fun box card! Love seeing your brilliantly creative mind at work.

Birthday Card Making Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide