Plaid Backgrounds with Copic Markers
StampNation Dream Team Member, Kristie Goulet, did an awesome trends article this month on Plaid. I was so inspired that I started plaid-in’ it up in my stamp room!
I am tickled with how these came out! The colors, the mix of plaid and flowers and sentiments.
With a technique piece like this, you can use just a bit like this in a cut out heart.
Or use more like this full heart card!
I love the dainty background and mix of colors on this card which made a fun backdrop for the cut out frame and layered heart, tags and flower.
All of the stamps and dies on this card (other than the flower set by Clearly Besotted and the Heart from SU) are from previous Stamp of Approval boxes. The tag die is now available in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store and the rest of the goodies will be available later this spring.
I love that I can use the SOA goodies and mix and match them with so many other products in my stash. They really are staple products that make everything else shine!
Our next Collection will be available in April. Historically, these SOA boxes sell out quickly, so be sure you are signed up to the wait list to be the first to know when it goes on sale!
Here’s a peek at the two cards that just went up on StampNation!
- Journal Card Dies (Young at Heart Stamp of Approval)
- Young at Heart Stamp Set (Young at Heart Stamp of Approval)
- Birthday Wishes Dies (Young at Heart Stamp of Approval)
- Ring in the Celebration (Young at Heart Stamp of Approval)
- Tag Buddies Dies (CAS-ual Fridays)
- Round Roses Stamp Set (Clearly Besotted)
- Heart Framelits (Stampin’ Up)