Mixed Stenciling with Young at Heart SOA

stencils 2

In today’s video tutorial, I’m trying out a brand new to me product made by Shimmerz.  Stacey (the sweet owner) just sent me some samples of her product to try and I am seriously digging their pastes.

Of course I had to couple the paste with the Harleen Stencil from the Young at Heart Stamp of Approval Collection (which is almost sold out!).  Click here to learn more and grab yours before they are gone!

In this video, I’ll be using these products that are in the YAH SOA Collection:

• Harleen Stencil
  • Birthday Journal Card Dies
  • Birthday Wishes Dies
  • Bring on the Cake Stamp Set
  • Young at Heart Stamp Set

The Young at Heart Collection went on sale on Wednesday morning and just like the Holiday Magic Collection, 90% was sold out in less than 12 hours!  WOW!  You guys don’t mess around!  I love it!  There are some boxes left – I’m guessing we’ll be sold out in a day or so.

Our shipping this time has been lightening fast and our friends started receiving their boxes on Friday!  WOWSAS!

It’s been so much fun to see the excitment over the arrivals and the projects that you all are making already.  So much creativity and fun is happening across the country and the world because of this box-o-goodness.  Squeal!

stenciling

I really love how you can use this stentcil with ink and pastes and stencil once or twice.  Iliana (creator of the MISTI) sent me a photo this weekend of how she used the stencil in a way that I hadn’t seen it used yet!  Leave it to her to dream that up!

I’ll share that with you on Facebook as soon as she has her video up!

In the meantime, if you are looking for more SOA inspiration, check this out:

Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 5.11.02 PM

SOA on Pinterest!  Peruse the gallery and get inspiration!   Click here to join us.

Thanks for visiting today, I’ll see you soon!

• Lisa Harrolle February 8, 2016, 8:50 pm

I swear, the Harleen stencil looks different on every card I’ve seen. This is beautiful Catherine!

• Dixie February 9, 2016, 12:29 am

That’s a party on a card. I’ll be giving this technique a try.

• Tamara O. February 9, 2016, 5:20 am

Wow, I just fall in love with this color como. Sooooo cool. The stencil is awesome! Can’t wait to get my box. Hopefully it doesn’t get stuck in costums, because I can’t wait anymore :D

• Marianne February 9, 2016, 6:14 am

Gorgeous! Love the colour combo and the effect of the shimmer paste. That stencil is so versatile. Cannot wait for my box to arrive…

• Penny Reed February 9, 2016, 3:49 pm

Catherine – I am loving this stencil! So much fun. I have to say, this SOA box is fantastic. I have used it a lot already and just got it Saturday, and have a bazillion ideas for more uses. Thank you so much!!!

• Jad February 12, 2016, 6:37 pm

Received my SOA kit – WOW. Thank you. Can’t wait to begin creating. Thank you also for the surprise Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen. I went through my card stash and “sparkled” many of them. What a difference.

You are so generous.

Birthday Card Making Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks