Mixed Stenciling with Young at Heart SOA

stencils 2

In today’s video tutorial, I’m trying out a brand new to me product made by Shimmerz.  Stacey (the sweet owner) just sent me some samples of her product to try and I am seriously digging their pastes.

Of course I had to couple the paste with the Harleen Stencil from the Young at Heart Stamp of Approval Collection (which is almost sold out!).  Click here to learn more and grab yours before they are gone!

In this video, I’ll be using these products that are in the YAH SOA Collection:

• Harleen Stencil
  • Birthday Journal Card Dies
  • Birthday Wishes Dies
  • Bring on the Cake Stamp Set
  • Young at Heart Stamp Set

The Young at Heart Collection went on sale on Wednesday morning and just like the Holiday Magic Collection, 90% was sold out in less than 12 hours!  WOW!  You guys don’t mess around!  I love it!  There are some boxes left – I’m guessing we’ll be sold out in a day or so.

Our shipping this time has been lightening fast and our friends started receiving their boxes on Friday!  WOWSAS!

It’s been so much fun to see the excitment over the arrivals and the projects that you all are making already.  So much creativity and fun is happening across the country and the world because of this box-o-goodness.  Squeal!

stenciling

I really love how you can use this stentcil with ink and pastes and stencil once or twice.  Iliana (creator of the MISTI) sent me a photo this weekend of how she used the stencil in a way that I hadn’t seen it used yet!  Leave it to her to dream that up!

I’ll share that with you on Facebook as soon as she has her video up!

In the meantime, if you are looking for more SOA inspiration, check this out:

Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 5.11.02 PM

SOA on Pinterest!  Peruse the gallery and get inspiration!   Click here to join us.

Thanks for visiting today, I’ll see you soon!

• Lisa Harrolle February 8, 2016, 8:50 pm

I swear, the Harleen stencil looks different on every card I’ve seen. This is beautiful Catherine!

• Dixie February 9, 2016, 12:29 am

That’s a party on a card. I’ll be giving this technique a try.

• Tamara O. February 9, 2016, 5:20 am

Wow, I just fall in love with this color como. Sooooo cool. The stencil is awesome! Can’t wait to get my box. Hopefully it doesn’t get stuck in costums, because I can’t wait anymore :D

• Marianne February 9, 2016, 6:14 am

Gorgeous! Love the colour combo and the effect of the shimmer paste. That stencil is so versatile. Cannot wait for my box to arrive…

• Penny Reed February 9, 2016, 3:49 pm

Catherine – I am loving this stencil! So much fun. I have to say, this SOA box is fantastic. I have used it a lot already and just got it Saturday, and have a bazillion ideas for more uses. Thank you so much!!!

• Jad February 12, 2016, 6:37 pm

Received my SOA kit – WOW. Thank you. Can’t wait to begin creating. Thank you also for the surprise Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen. I went through my card stash and “sparkled” many of them. What a difference.

You are so generous.

Birthday Card Making Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!