SOA Release Week Day #2: Bright Baubles in Traditional and Non-Traditional Colors

Stamp of Approval Bright Baubles Bright Baubles in Traditional and Non-Traditional Colors

Oh, BOY!  Did I have fun stamping this card right here.  I might need to make a few more…it was so fun decorating this funky tree.

Over the next week or so –  and in the PDF download for those that purchase the SOA box (um, hello over 40 projects!!!) – you’ll see lots of other ways to use the Holiday Baubles Stamp Set…totally versatile and fun to use!

In the video, I’ll show you a few more samples using this set and other uses of the little baubles.

Stamp of Approval Bright Baubles The Holiday Flourishes and and Snowy Sayings stamp sets, also from this collection, worked well with this card for the greeting and the background!

Stamp of Approval Bright Baubles
I’m not sure what I like more on this card!  Those darling little ornaments, the pretty greeting with the gold stars or the green-on-green diamond pattern background!

Stamp of Approval Bright Baubles

OCTOBER 15 IS THE DAY – the need to know!

• To be the first to know when the Holiday Magic Collection goes for sale, be sure to subscribe to the Wait List here.
  • The e-mail with the link to the sales page will be sent to Wait List subscribers on October 15 at 10 am Eastern.  StampNation Members who are also on the wait list will get the link one hour early.
  • The first 25% of orders will get a little goodie tucked into their SOA box! :)
  • These products were made exclusively for this collection and many of them will not be available until 2016.
  • Be sure to join us right here on Wednesday morning for a BLOG HOP!  Someone is going to WIN the SOA box!  YES!

***Edited to add:  these products are available for purchase in the online store now!

I can’t stop stamping with these goodies…you’ll be seeing me use them all season long.

sunday collage

Check out these peeks from our amazing designers!  Be sure to click through to their blogs to see their amazing samples:

Stamp of Approval Holiday Collection

Other supplies used on my cards today:

• Berrylicous Ink (MFT), Lulu Lavender, Rose Bud, Lilac Posies, Pear Tart, Cottage Ivy, Pistacio, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black, Love Letter (Memento), Tide Pool, Mint Julep (Hero Arts), Early Espresso and Real Red Ink (SU), Gold Delicata Ink
  • Glimmer Paper (SU)

• Lisa Harrolle October 11, 2015, 3:46 pm

Beautiful, festive cards Catherine!! I absolutely love how you used this stamp set with all the layers of little ornaments. I would love if someone sent me either one of these cards for Christmas.

• janice October 11, 2015, 4:42 pm

It’s beginning to feel alot like Christmas….lol lol…even though it’s Thanksgiving. lol These are gorgeous examples of what we can do Catherine. Thank you so much.

• Heather North October 11, 2015, 6:00 pm

They are both so cute that I can’t decide which one I look most. I guess I’ll just have to case them both. ;)

• Elyse October 11, 2015, 9:12 pm

So cute! Love these cards! Can’t wait to get started on my cards for Christmas!

• Mary W October 11, 2015, 9:56 pm

This is so much fun – like waiting for Christmas morning.

• Theresa October 12, 2015, 2:51 am

Love love love all the creative goodness i have seen so far. Can’t wait for the 15th. Thanks for all the sneak peeks. Both cards are adorable, but i think i like the traditional colors a tiny bit more.

• Sabrina Radican October 12, 2015, 4:13 am

I love them all!! They are all so very pretty and beautiful that I can’t pick between them!!

• Kerry Lowe October 12, 2015, 6:34 am

All gorgeous – think i like the non-traditional covers best – maybe because I live in Australia and summer colours seem to be appropriate at Christmas time!

• Cheryl Ferguson October 12, 2015, 9:29 am

Loved all four of your cards, usually I can pick a fave, but really . . . those all rocked! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

• KathyP October 12, 2015, 9:34 am

I like traditional, but the blue one is so pretty! It reminds me of a snowy/wintery scene!

• Barbara Green October 12, 2015, 1:27 pm

Being a Christmas lover it is really easy to fall in love with all these cards you have done.
    I wish I could have signed up for the SOA but unfortunately not. Keep up the good work.
    Looking forward to you blog hop on Wednesday, will make sure I check it out.

• Marlene October 12, 2015, 5:59 pm

What cute stamp sets & dies. I love both of your cards.

• Suzanne T October 13, 2015, 1:41 pm

What a cute tree. I liked the way you incorporated the colors, and by using these colors, you made the tree pop out of the card. Love, love, love it.

• Carol Hardie October 13, 2015, 2:04 pm

Adorable !! I’m leaning towards the non-traditional color scheme because that’s my personal favorite choice when it comes to creating Christmas Cards. However, the traditional is just as beautiful. This set has endless possibilities for sure. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

• Fran_s October 13, 2015, 6:17 pm

Love the Baubles Stamp Set. The cards are so pretty. I like both of them.

• Sue Bally October 13, 2015, 9:01 pm

Love, love the new sets and the cards made from them. Can’t wait to get mine and get stamping!

• Kimberly Martin October 13, 2015, 10:22 pm

Love these stamps…can’t wait for the sale.

• Mary H. October 13, 2015, 10:28 pm

This set is so adorable…the tree I can see for many uses … I can stamp “hang” eggs for Easter, hearts for Valentine, mini dollars to tell my teen that money don’t grow on trees, doing the four seasons…I have to go to work but I don’t know how to shut off my brain. Yikes!

• mo October 13, 2015, 11:08 pm

Love this non traditional tree. I’m going to have a hard time deciding which cards to make for Christmas this year.

• Jennifer Delauter-Hovermale October 14, 2015, 12:07 am

Very beautiful!! I already have several other ideas for how to use these!

• Teresa Cherka October 14, 2015, 1:28 am

What fabulous cards, I love this stamp. So many possibilities.

• Jill October 14, 2015, 10:44 pm

I love those little ornaments. The possibilities are endless!

• Mary Lambos October 16, 2015, 10:38 am

Just adorableness!

• Jeannette Ledin October 16, 2015, 11:57 am

Love your creativity and the way your mind works. You teach me so much.

Christmas Gallery Holiday Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Party Collection: Spring Fling Release Blog Hop

MelonIce

Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

MinttoBe

Ink Color #8 Clue and Welcome Mint to Be!

ItsABoy

Ink Color #7 Clue and Welcome It’s a Boy!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and a look at the Spring Fling products!

Pixie Dust 4

Ink Color #6 Clue and Welcome Pixie Dust!

It's a Girl2

Ink Color #5 Clue and Welcome It’s a Girl!

IAGTPhoto_1

Ink Color #4 Clue and Welcome Sweet Sixteen!

Garden Party 2

Ink Color #3 Clue and welcome Garden Party

GPartyTeasePhoto_2

Ink Color #2 clue and Welcome Bellini!

TeasePhoto_3

Ink Color Guessing Begins!

Sharing Collage 2

Tomorrow is a big day!

Sponged, Sprayed and Embossed

Sponged, Sprayed and Glitter Embossed

Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho

Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!

Double Points!

Celebrate the weekend with DOUBLE points!

We Moved!