September Updates 2015 via Periscope

Hey, friends!  Here is my Periscope video from this morning.  I popped in to give some updates, here is a run down:

• if you aren’t on Periscope yet, it’s basically a live video app.  You can download it to your mobile device, follow me (@catherinepooler) and you’ll get a whistle when anyone you are following goes live.  You can chat which makes it REALLY cool!  The vidoes stay on Periscope for 24 hours.
  • STAMP OF APPROVAL:  all collections have been sent out.  You would have gotten a shipping notice this morning.  If it does not arrive by next week (I hear many of them are arriving TODAY!), email me ASAP!….speaking of email….
  • E-MAIL:  the best way to get ahold of us is to reply to any newsletter.  That will get you our support email.  Also, be sure to add that email address to your address book to ensure delivery of all communication.
  • HOLIDAY STAMP OF APPROVAL:  be sure you are on the wait list  to get the sales link as soon as it goes live.  Look for more info including dates in October.
  • WORLD CARD MAKING DAY:  this is our biggest event at StampNation all year!  We are a world-wide community of over 35 countries and we make cards….so it’s perfect!  We will begin on October 2nd and 8 am and will have live challenges, videos and DT samples all weekend long.  We hope you will join us!
  • VIDEOS:  tomorrow is my next project video…I know, I know…off schedule for the third time this month (hanging my head in shame…lol!) – but it’s a good one.  and there might be a PRIZE.
  • PUPPIES:  seriously.  Click here to see them.  This is the organization we foster dogs for and they have THIRTEEN stunning lab mix puppies.  We are going tomorrow to check them out.  Help us pick one! Leave a comment and lmk who you would pick!

Blog Post Image Logo Only

I think that’s it for today!  See you tomorrow!

• Fran W September 14, 2015, 5:16 pm

Tucker would be the one for me! I usually prefer females, but who could resist those puppy dog eyes?
    Good luck with your choice, they are all adorable.

• Dixie September 14, 2015, 10:08 pm

Good luck with the puppy pick.
    Didn’t you say at some point that if we were on the first “wait list” for SOA we are already on the list for the next installment?

• Becky Rohwer September 14, 2015, 10:16 pm

They are all so cute. My pick would be Arizona. Good luck on choosing.

• Patricia Vilbaum September 14, 2015, 11:07 pm

Oh, there are so many adorable puppies! I prefer females so I would have to pick Dora or Carolina. Can’t make up my mind. I would have to see them and see their temperament! Hope you find just the right one. If I wanted a male it would be Eli, Tucker or Dallas. They all look like lovely labs.

• Sandra Johnston September 15, 2015, 8:12 am

The most important thing in choosing your puppy will be to actually interact with them to see which personality is the best fit. My choices would be Eli or Tucker if you want a boy or Carolina for a girl. They are all so cute.

• Catherine September 15, 2015, 8:16 am

Sandra, YES! We are definitely going to be looking hard at their behavior and temperment. We have a passive dog and want another one that is more nuetral/active.

Dixie- yes! You are!

• Diane September 15, 2015, 11:26 am

Great video series idea!

Gallery Projects Videos

Party Collection: Spring Fling Release Blog Hop

MelonIce

Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

MinttoBe

Ink Color #8 Clue and Welcome Mint to Be!

ItsABoy

Ink Color #7 Clue and Welcome It’s a Boy!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and a look at the Spring Fling products!

Pixie Dust 4

Ink Color #6 Clue and Welcome Pixie Dust!

It's a Girl2

Ink Color #5 Clue and Welcome It’s a Girl!

IAGTPhoto_1

Ink Color #4 Clue and Welcome Sweet Sixteen!

Garden Party 2

Ink Color #3 Clue and welcome Garden Party

GPartyTeasePhoto_2

Ink Color #2 clue and Welcome Bellini!

TeasePhoto_3

Ink Color Guessing Begins!

Sharing Collage 2

Tomorrow is a big day!

Sponged, Sprayed and Embossed

Sponged, Sprayed and Glitter Embossed

Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho

Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!

Double Points!

Celebrate the weekend with DOUBLE points!

We Moved!