September Updates 2015 via Periscope

Hey, friends!  Here is my Periscope video from this morning.  I popped in to give some updates, here is a run down:

• if you aren’t on Periscope yet, it’s basically a live video app.  You can download it to your mobile device, follow me (@catherinepooler) and you’ll get a whistle when anyone you are following goes live.  You can chat which makes it REALLY cool!  The vidoes stay on Periscope for 24 hours.
  • STAMP OF APPROVAL:  all collections have been sent out.  You would have gotten a shipping notice this morning.  If it does not arrive by next week (I hear many of them are arriving TODAY!), email me ASAP!….speaking of email….
  • E-MAIL:  the best way to get ahold of us is to reply to any newsletter.  That will get you our support email.  Also, be sure to add that email address to your address book to ensure delivery of all communication.
  • HOLIDAY STAMP OF APPROVAL:  be sure you are on the wait list  to get the sales link as soon as it goes live.  Look for more info including dates in October.
  • WORLD CARD MAKING DAY:  this is our biggest event at StampNation all year!  We are a world-wide community of over 35 countries and we make cards….so it’s perfect!  We will begin on October 2nd and 8 am and will have live challenges, videos and DT samples all weekend long.  We hope you will join us!
  • VIDEOS:  tomorrow is my next project video…I know, I know…off schedule for the third time this month (hanging my head in shame…lol!) – but it’s a good one.  and there might be a PRIZE.
  • PUPPIES:  seriously.  Click here to see them.  This is the organization we foster dogs for and they have THIRTEEN stunning lab mix puppies.  We are going tomorrow to check them out.  Help us pick one! Leave a comment and lmk who you would pick!

Blog Post Image Logo Only

I think that’s it for today!  See you tomorrow!

• Fran W September 14, 2015, 5:16 pm

Tucker would be the one for me! I usually prefer females, but who could resist those puppy dog eyes?
    Good luck with your choice, they are all adorable.

• Dixie September 14, 2015, 10:08 pm

Good luck with the puppy pick.
    Didn’t you say at some point that if we were on the first “wait list” for SOA we are already on the list for the next installment?

• Becky Rohwer September 14, 2015, 10:16 pm

They are all so cute. My pick would be Arizona. Good luck on choosing.

• Patricia Vilbaum September 14, 2015, 11:07 pm

Oh, there are so many adorable puppies! I prefer females so I would have to pick Dora or Carolina. Can’t make up my mind. I would have to see them and see their temperament! Hope you find just the right one. If I wanted a male it would be Eli, Tucker or Dallas. They all look like lovely labs.

• Sandra Johnston September 15, 2015, 8:12 am

The most important thing in choosing your puppy will be to actually interact with them to see which personality is the best fit. My choices would be Eli or Tucker if you want a boy or Carolina for a girl. They are all so cute.

• Catherine September 15, 2015, 8:16 am

Sandra, YES! We are definitely going to be looking hard at their behavior and temperment. We have a passive dog and want another one that is more nuetral/active.

Dixie- yes! You are!

• Diane September 15, 2015, 11:26 am

Great video series idea!

Gallery Projects Videos

Interesting Image

youmalkemesmile

You Make Me Smile with Kristie and WINNERS!

BCSD Class collage

Birthday Cards for the year – DONE!

Faithful Flutterings and Stained Glass coverplate

Zen Garden Release Day 4: Stained Glass Coverplate and Faithful Flutterings

Eat Sleep Create and Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 3: Eat, Sleep, Create Stamps and Dies

Love Grows 4

Zen Garden Blog Hop Day 2: Love Grows Stamp Set and Dies

Chevron Cheer

Zen Garden Release Blog Hop Day 1

Emboss Resist Save the Youtuber 3

Emboss Resist Technique – Save the YouTuber Blog Hop!

2018-01-26 14.01.01-1

Zen Garden is COMING! and product preview

KristieCPblog

A Colorful World Awaits with Kristie

Ink+Blended+Note+Cards+w-+Catherine+Pooler+Love+Is+In+The+Air+Stamp+of+Approval-1

Blended Note Cards with Cynde

SOA Jan Balloon Shaker Jenny Colacicco A

Shaker Card with Jenny Colacicco

Ink Blended Stamp Happy Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Hand Made Card with Ink Blending ON the Stamp!

IMG-4267

XOX Background with Ashlea Cornell

Love is in the AIR SOA Tracie Pond The World Awaits Bon Voyage

The World Awaits with Tracie Pond

Creativation - The People

Creativation Wrap-up and Video Tours of the Booth!

Background Stamping with Ilina Crouse