Holiday Bows Two Step Stamping: The Ton Fall 2015 Release Blog Hop
Welcome to The Ton Fall 2105 Release Blog Hop! I about fell out when I saw what Effie had up her sleeve…I mean SEVENTEEN new stamp sets along with dies, couture sequin mixes and building???!! WOW!
The Ton already has a fabulous collection of stamps and now this release really rounds out this line. So many amazing things, it was hard for me to choose what to share with you!
Well…actually, it wasn’t that hard. I have an interesting relationship with the Holiday Bows stamp set. View the video to see what I mean….
So what were YOUR thoughts when you saw the Holiday Bows Stamp Set?
The first card is a simple 4-1/4 x 3″ layer with a skinny little accent strip (just run your ink pad across it to perfectly coordinate it with your stamped image!) and a 5-1/4 x 4-1/4″ black embossed layer on a card front.
Like I said in the video, the greeting got a bit lost on this card, but the bows are super fun and cheerful!
Ahhhh, this is my favorite card. I’m actually rather obsessed with it. The blow right under the “gh” in Bright is stamped a bit off, but the one to the left of the greeting, JUST LOOK AT IT! It makes me go AAAHHHHHH! I love it!
Once I stamped the greeting and embossed it in gold, I decided a gold layer behind it would be perfect. I used Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder by WOW! which is a really nice gold with some “chunks” in it. Looks all 1800’s Gold Rush to me!
- Leave a comment on all 8 stops to qualify for the giveaways. One random commenter from each blog along the hop will win one stamp set of choice from the new release. One random commenter will win three stamp sets of choice from the new release.
- Comment period will close on Sunday, September 6 @ 11:59pm (EST).
- Winners of the giveaways will be announced on The Ton Blog on Tuesday, September 8.
BLOG HOP LIST:
Other supplies used:
- Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder by WOW!
- Real Red, Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green Ink Pads (SU)