Stamp of Approval Girlfriend Shaker Card

Stamp of Approval Shaker Card 2 Stamp of Approval Girlfriend Shaker Card

Michele from CAS-ual Fridays, designed this stamp set and die for the Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection (which sold out in an hour and two minutes, by the way!  Full story here!) with my logo in mind.  How cool is that?

My logo, fun fresh colors, a graphic black and white pattern layer and a shaker element to it?  Oooooh, yes Puh-leeease!

Here’s another peek…I looooove this sequin mix!

Tutorial Round-up

And you all know how much I love the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  In this video, I made a cool background reminiscent of Plinko – too fun! and another background here.   I colored flower die cuts here , I made a fun and EASY watercolored background here.

New to Zig Markers?  Learn how I picked my colors and what card stock is best to use with them here and see them compared to other watercolor markers here.

Stamp of Approval Shaker Card 3-1

I have been putting videos up every single Monday and Thursday for a full year now (I think I’ve missed one or two…) with an occasional bonus video. This past week has completely rocked my world with the release of the first ever Stamp of Approval box.  I’m happy.  I’m exhausted.

Next week is Alana and Anna’s last week of summer before heading off to 7th and 10th grade, so I think I’m going to take the week off from posting videos.  Maybe…I don’t know.  I might not be able to control myself, though.

Is that ok with you all?  ;)  I told Randall and he said, “oooooh, you can do ONE.  Can’t you?”  He’s always thinking of you all!  lol

beach collage

Here’s a peek at the projects coming today to StampNation where I show you four different ways to color with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

Learn more about membership benefits here!

Supplies:

• Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection
  • Zig Clean Color Markers:  Pink, Light Carmine, Blue, Light Blue, Light Violet, Purple
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Bristol Cardstock (Strathmore), Acetate

• Roberta Kublin August 10, 2015, 7:43 pm

No time off until those boxes are in the mail! LOL ;-)

• Catherine August 10, 2015, 8:42 pm

BWAHHAHAHAA! I hear you! Loud and clear! Thanks for making me giggle!

• Becky Rohwer August 11, 2015, 6:27 am

I love watching your videos but you do deserve a break to spend time with your family. You’ll be back refreshed and ready to go. And we will all be ready for more videos.

• Sandra Johnston August 11, 2015, 8:38 am

Great card Catherine! Shaker cards are so much fun. As for videos, take the week off. Between packing and shipping boxes and trying to spend time with the big girls, I am sure you are exhausted! We have tons of your videos to access on YouTube and StampNation to get a “catherine fix” for the week! Family always has to come first!!

• Melissa Friedrich August 11, 2015, 5:45 pm

As a recent empty nester, my advice is to take the week off with your girls and relax and enjoy precious family time. We will miss you BUT since you have been so generous with your time, we have lots of great re-runs to watch! I think I’ll plan to do a CP Zig Marker video marathon while you’re away! Then we’ll both be ready for more when you come back.

• Sharon Klumph September 20, 2015, 10:33 pm

My very first Girlfriend card is on Pintrest….was so much fun. Thank You, Catherine

Big Shot Floral Gallery Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

Blog Hop Prize

Party Collection: Spring Fling Release Blog Hop

MelonIce

Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

Eli- Mint to Be

Ink Color #8 Clue and Welcome Mint to Be!

ItsABoy

Ink Color #7 Clue and Welcome It’s a Boy!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and a look at the Spring Fling products!

Pixie Dust 4

Ink Color #6 Clue and Welcome Pixie Dust!

It's a Girl2

Ink Color #5 Clue and Welcome It’s a Girl!

IAGTPhoto_1

Ink Color #4 Clue and Welcome Sweet Sixteen!

Garden Party 2

Ink Color #3 Clue and welcome Garden Party

GPartyTeasePhoto_2

Ink Color #2 clue and Welcome Bellini!

TeasePhoto_3

Ink Color Guessing Begins!

Sharing Collage 2

Tomorrow is a big day!

Sponged, Sprayed and Embossed

Sponged, Sprayed and Glitter Embossed

Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho

Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!

Double Points!

Celebrate the weekend with DOUBLE points!

We Moved!