Stamp of Approval Girlfriend Shaker Card

Stamp of Approval Shaker Card 2 Stamp of Approval Girlfriend Shaker Card

Michele from CAS-ual Fridays, designed this stamp set and die for the Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection (which sold out in an hour and two minutes, by the way!  Full story here!) with my logo in mind.  How cool is that?

My logo, fun fresh colors, a graphic black and white pattern layer and a shaker element to it?  Oooooh, yes Puh-leeease!

Here’s another peek…I looooove this sequin mix!

Tutorial Round-up

And you all know how much I love the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  In this video, I made a cool background reminiscent of Plinko – too fun! and another background here.   I colored flower die cuts here , I made a fun and EASY watercolored background here.

New to Zig Markers?  Learn how I picked my colors and what card stock is best to use with them here and see them compared to other watercolor markers here.

Stamp of Approval Shaker Card 3-1

I have been putting videos up every single Monday and Thursday for a full year now (I think I’ve missed one or two…) with an occasional bonus video. This past week has completely rocked my world with the release of the first ever Stamp of Approval box.  I’m happy.  I’m exhausted.

Next week is Alana and Anna’s last week of summer before heading off to 7th and 10th grade, so I think I’m going to take the week off from posting videos.  Maybe…I don’t know.  I might not be able to control myself, though.

Is that ok with you all?  ;)  I told Randall and he said, “oooooh, you can do ONE.  Can’t you?”  He’s always thinking of you all!  lol

beach collage

Here’s a peek at the projects coming today to StampNation where I show you four different ways to color with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

Learn more about membership benefits here!

Supplies:

• Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection
  • Zig Clean Color Markers:  Pink, Light Carmine, Blue, Light Blue, Light Violet, Purple
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Bristol Cardstock (Strathmore), Acetate

• Roberta Kublin August 10, 2015, 7:43 pm

No time off until those boxes are in the mail! LOL ;-)

• Catherine August 10, 2015, 8:42 pm

BWAHHAHAHAA! I hear you! Loud and clear! Thanks for making me giggle!

• Becky Rohwer August 11, 2015, 6:27 am

I love watching your videos but you do deserve a break to spend time with your family. You’ll be back refreshed and ready to go. And we will all be ready for more videos.

• Sandra Johnston August 11, 2015, 8:38 am

Great card Catherine! Shaker cards are so much fun. As for videos, take the week off. Between packing and shipping boxes and trying to spend time with the big girls, I am sure you are exhausted! We have tons of your videos to access on YouTube and StampNation to get a “catherine fix” for the week! Family always has to come first!!

• Melissa Friedrich August 11, 2015, 5:45 pm

As a recent empty nester, my advice is to take the week off with your girls and relax and enjoy precious family time. We will miss you BUT since you have been so generous with your time, we have lots of great re-runs to watch! I think I’ll plan to do a CP Zig Marker video marathon while you’re away! Then we’ll both be ready for more when you come back.

• Sharon Klumph September 20, 2015, 10:33 pm

My very first Girlfriend card is on Pintrest….was so much fun. Thank You, Catherine

Big Shot Floral Gallery Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide