Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection: Eva’s Favorite Flowers

Stamp of Approval Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection:  Eva’s Favorite Flowers

I’m PUMPED to introduce you to “Eva’s Favorite Flowers”!  An exclusive stamp set designed by my friends at Winne & Walter for The Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection. (It will be available in 2016 directly from WW.)

I had been searching for a set like this quite a while, so it’s been so fun to get my hands on it and PLAY!  In this video, I’ll share some important details on the launch, plus  I also show you how I plan out a card like this.

What inspiration do you get from the world around you?  It’s everywhere, once you start looking for it!  I’m a SUPER unobservant person, so I’ve had to train myself to look for it.  Once you do, you’ll see design ideas everywhere you look!

Stamp of Approval Catherine Pooler

TOMORROW!  I will see you tomorrow for our blog hop celebrating the release of this fabulous collection.

Can. Not.  WAIT!

Some of the Dream Team have samples for you today as well. Check them out:

All the projects we are sharing with you (plus a few exclusive ones!) are compiled into a downloadable PDF reference guide for those that grab this box.

Be sure to clear your schedule for the rest of the month.  Just sayin’.  Your gonna be busy.

Stamp of Approval coming soon

Are you on the wait list?  Click here to jump on it!

Here are two more projects I made with Eva’s Favorite Flowers- these will appear in the PDF download for those that grab this collection!

evas

Supplies:

• Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection
  • Glimmer Paper (SU)

• Sharon Jones August 4, 2015, 11:17 am

Wowza, Catherine! This is gorgeous! Can’t wait until I receive mine!

• Lisa Harrolle August 4, 2015, 11:45 am

You’re showcasing this box of fun so nicely Catherine. I love your gorgeous card! You make it all look so easy peasy.

• Nora August 4, 2015, 12:25 pm

WOW!! This looks fabulous!! I love how you created your card. I think I need to stamp swatches of my inks too. And then stamp swatches of different layerings. The colors you layered look fabulous!

• De-De Hays August 4, 2015, 11:40 pm

Hi Catherine,
    Found you completely by surprise! I love your positive energy and adore your projects. I have just signed up to be notified of your first release. Your new Eva collection is beautiful. I can actually see myself making something – what a thought :)

Thanks so much!
    P.S. Your daughter is a cutie
    De-De

• Sue Rose August 5, 2015, 8:20 am

Beautiful. I hope I get the chance to purchase one of your boxes!!! So excited!

• SueC. August 5, 2015, 8:52 am

Catherine this card is beautiful! I love Eva’s Favorite Flowers! I am beyond excited for you! I can’t wait until I get mine!

• Catherine August 5, 2015, 8:55 am

Thank you so much De-De!

• Jennifer Hovermale August 5, 2015, 11:28 am

Catherine, this card is absolutely gorgeous!! I’m so happy that you have accomplished so much!

• Tracy Lustick August 5, 2015, 12:24 pm

your handling a tough situation as well as possible. Grace under pressure.

• Catherine August 5, 2015, 1:00 pm

;) THANK YOU!

• Trisha Nolan August 5, 2015, 5:10 pm

Would Love to win this!!!

• Darcey August 5, 2015, 8:22 pm

What beautiful & versatile flowers, they make amazing cards!

• TracyM #6773 August 6, 2015, 12:41 am

FABULOUS set!!!
    SUPER EXCITED at the thought of the endless layering combinations – LOVE IT!!!

Floral Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Interesting Image

Perfect Blend

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #2

cuppa tea hooray

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #1

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds