Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection: Eva’s Favorite Flowers

Stamp of Approval Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection:  Eva’s Favorite Flowers

I’m PUMPED to introduce you to “Eva’s Favorite Flowers”!  An exclusive stamp set designed by my friends at Winne & Walter for The Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection. (It will be available in 2016 directly from WW.)

I had been searching for a set like this quite a while, so it’s been so fun to get my hands on it and PLAY!  In this video, I’ll share some important details on the launch, plus  I also show you how I plan out a card like this.

What inspiration do you get from the world around you?  It’s everywhere, once you start looking for it!  I’m a SUPER unobservant person, so I’ve had to train myself to look for it.  Once you do, you’ll see design ideas everywhere you look!

Stamp of Approval Catherine Pooler

TOMORROW!  I will see you tomorrow for our blog hop celebrating the release of this fabulous collection.

Can. Not.  WAIT!

Some of the Dream Team have samples for you today as well. Check them out:

All the projects we are sharing with you (plus a few exclusive ones!) are compiled into a downloadable PDF reference guide for those that grab this box.

Be sure to clear your schedule for the rest of the month.  Just sayin’.  Your gonna be busy.

Stamp of Approval coming soon

Are you on the wait list?  Click here to jump on it!

Here are two more projects I made with Eva’s Favorite Flowers- these will appear in the PDF download for those that grab this collection!

evas

Supplies:

• Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection
  • Glimmer Paper (SU)

• Sharon Jones August 4, 2015, 11:17 am

Wowza, Catherine! This is gorgeous! Can’t wait until I receive mine!

• Lisa Harrolle August 4, 2015, 11:45 am

You’re showcasing this box of fun so nicely Catherine. I love your gorgeous card! You make it all look so easy peasy.

• Nora August 4, 2015, 12:25 pm

WOW!! This looks fabulous!! I love how you created your card. I think I need to stamp swatches of my inks too. And then stamp swatches of different layerings. The colors you layered look fabulous!

• De-De Hays August 4, 2015, 11:40 pm

Hi Catherine,
    Found you completely by surprise! I love your positive energy and adore your projects. I have just signed up to be notified of your first release. Your new Eva collection is beautiful. I can actually see myself making something – what a thought :)

Thanks so much!
    P.S. Your daughter is a cutie
    De-De

• Sue Rose August 5, 2015, 8:20 am

Beautiful. I hope I get the chance to purchase one of your boxes!!! So excited!

• SueC. August 5, 2015, 8:52 am

Catherine this card is beautiful! I love Eva’s Favorite Flowers! I am beyond excited for you! I can’t wait until I get mine!

• Catherine August 5, 2015, 8:55 am

Thank you so much De-De!

• Jennifer Hovermale August 5, 2015, 11:28 am

Catherine, this card is absolutely gorgeous!! I’m so happy that you have accomplished so much!

• Tracy Lustick August 5, 2015, 12:24 pm

your handling a tough situation as well as possible. Grace under pressure.

• Catherine August 5, 2015, 1:00 pm

;) THANK YOU!

• Trisha Nolan August 5, 2015, 5:10 pm

Would Love to win this!!!

• Darcey August 5, 2015, 8:22 pm

What beautiful & versatile flowers, they make amazing cards!

• TracyM #6773 August 6, 2015, 12:41 am

FABULOUS set!!!
    SUPER EXCITED at the thought of the endless layering combinations – LOVE IT!!!

Floral Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!