Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection: Eva’s Favorite Flowers

Stamp of Approval Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection:  Eva’s Favorite Flowers

I’m PUMPED to introduce you to “Eva’s Favorite Flowers”!  An exclusive stamp set designed by my friends at Winne & Walter for The Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection. (It will be available in 2016 directly from WW.)

I had been searching for a set like this quite a while, so it’s been so fun to get my hands on it and PLAY!  In this video, I’ll share some important details on the launch, plus  I also show you how I plan out a card like this.

What inspiration do you get from the world around you?  It’s everywhere, once you start looking for it!  I’m a SUPER unobservant person, so I’ve had to train myself to look for it.  Once you do, you’ll see design ideas everywhere you look!

Stamp of Approval Catherine Pooler

TOMORROW!  I will see you tomorrow for our blog hop celebrating the release of this fabulous collection.

Can. Not.  WAIT!

Some of the Dream Team have samples for you today as well. Check them out:

All the projects we are sharing with you (plus a few exclusive ones!) are compiled into a downloadable PDF reference guide for those that grab this box.

Be sure to clear your schedule for the rest of the month.  Just sayin’.  Your gonna be busy.

Stamp of Approval coming soon

Are you on the wait list?  Click here to jump on it!

Here are two more projects I made with Eva’s Favorite Flowers- these will appear in the PDF download for those that grab this collection!

evas

Supplies:

• Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection
  • Glimmer Paper (SU)

• Sharon Jones August 4, 2015, 11:17 am

Wowza, Catherine! This is gorgeous! Can’t wait until I receive mine!

• Lisa Harrolle August 4, 2015, 11:45 am

You’re showcasing this box of fun so nicely Catherine. I love your gorgeous card! You make it all look so easy peasy.

• Nora August 4, 2015, 12:25 pm

WOW!! This looks fabulous!! I love how you created your card. I think I need to stamp swatches of my inks too. And then stamp swatches of different layerings. The colors you layered look fabulous!

• De-De Hays August 4, 2015, 11:40 pm

Hi Catherine,
    Found you completely by surprise! I love your positive energy and adore your projects. I have just signed up to be notified of your first release. Your new Eva collection is beautiful. I can actually see myself making something – what a thought :)

Thanks so much!
    P.S. Your daughter is a cutie
    De-De

• Sue Rose August 5, 2015, 8:20 am

Beautiful. I hope I get the chance to purchase one of your boxes!!! So excited!

• SueC. August 5, 2015, 8:52 am

Catherine this card is beautiful! I love Eva’s Favorite Flowers! I am beyond excited for you! I can’t wait until I get mine!

• Catherine August 5, 2015, 8:55 am

Thank you so much De-De!

• Jennifer Hovermale August 5, 2015, 11:28 am

Catherine, this card is absolutely gorgeous!! I’m so happy that you have accomplished so much!

• Tracy Lustick August 5, 2015, 12:24 pm

your handling a tough situation as well as possible. Grace under pressure.

• Catherine August 5, 2015, 1:00 pm

;) THANK YOU!

• Trisha Nolan August 5, 2015, 5:10 pm

Would Love to win this!!!

• Darcey August 5, 2015, 8:22 pm

What beautiful & versatile flowers, they make amazing cards!

• TracyM #6773 August 6, 2015, 12:41 am

FABULOUS set!!!
    SUPER EXCITED at the thought of the endless layering combinations – LOVE IT!!!

Floral Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Videos

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001