Stamp of Approval FAQ and Sneak Peek Video!

Stamp of Approval coming soon

I’m pinching myself.

I have been dreaming about Stamp of Approval for over a year and it’s finally here.  WOOOOOT!

This dream has come true for me through the help, support and genius of several super duper important people (Suzi, Kelly, Maureen, Em…not to mention my family who listen to me talk incessently about this and watch as packages pile up around us…and the Dream Team and the companies I collaborated with…and…well, this isn’t an Emmy acceptance speech.  I could go on.  I won’t.).

I’m blessed to have amazing and SMART and supportive people in my life to help me bring this collection to you.

Until the other day, this was a dream and a leap of faith and I wasn’t sure how it would go over.  I thought many of you would like the idea and see the value.

What I wasn’t prepared for was over 2500 people on the wait list.

My heart beats a little faster just typing that.

WOW.  25 HUNDRED people?  (I have to pause for a second to catch my breath on that….) are interested in this collection that I’ve poured my heart and soul into over the past 6 months?  You gotta be kidding me.

With that being said, I know that not all 2500 will purchase.  The demand is going to be higher than we expected, though.  This is a beta run and supplies are extremely limited, so all I can say is that we tried to get this right.  We will see next week!

We’ll do our best to keep growing our numbers for future boxes!  Yes, future boxes.  You can expect one every quarter.  YIPPEEE!  In fact, our Holiday box is just about set already.  Pretty awesome, huh?

In today’s video, I do a bit more talking (who am I kidding?  A LOT MORE), but there’s a lot I wanted to tell you…so if you are planning on scooping up this box next week, the details are in this video.  AND you’ll get peeks of some of the products in this collection.

Stamp of Approval Sneak Peek 4

What do you think of what you see so far?  These spirograph-type flowers are so stinkin’ cute…I can hardly stand it.  They come from a whole set of stamps (20 in all) which lend themselves to amazing creativity.  Every DT sample I’ve seen so far has been so different from the others.

Can you guess which company designed the flowers in this set?

Stamp of Approval Sneak Peek 3

Stamp of Approval Sneak Peek201

Recap:

• add:  support at catherinepooler dot com,   to your address book
  • make sure you got your thank you email for subscribing to the wait list
  • watch for an email next week letting you know when the box will go on sale (mid-week is our plan!)
  • stay tuned here and on Facebook and Instagram for more sneak peeks!

Stamp of Approval Sneak Peek

Supplies:

• Jacquie July 30, 2015, 6:04 pm

I’m beyond excited about this! I hope I get one before they sell out! If I had to guess on the flower design I’ll guess Effie designed this one!

• Dafne Guasch July 30, 2015, 7:30 pm

Wao! Beautiful! I excited about this! I think Winnie and Walter desing this stamp set! Thanks for the sneak peek!

• Nancy Lee July 30, 2015, 7:42 pm

Looks good but maybe I missed it somewhere …how much is it?

• Catherine July 30, 2015, 8:45 pm

Thank you Nancy! The price will be revealed next week.

• S Souder July 30, 2015, 10:11 pm

I am new to your personal blog and videos and just wanted to say how inspiring I have found them! The Stamp of Approval Friendship box you have put together is just amazing and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will have the opportunity to purchase one. As a newbie to the crafting world, I really appreciate the ideas and added support you include to spark creativity with all the goodies that must be inside. Oh the possibilities!!!

• Debbie Cwsert July 30, 2015, 10:19 pm

wow I love the BIG FRIEND stamp sure hope I can get this box….

• susan.w July 31, 2015, 3:20 am

Super, duper butterflies in my tummy from all this excitement. Will I be a lucky one? Hopeless at guessing at designers! Catherine I never even noticed that you chatted away for 5 minutes, OMGosh I’m just so nervous and excited. Loved the colours and awaiting my own set of zig brush markers! Squeeeeeal!!!!

• Susan Houp July 31, 2015, 9:14 am

Please add me to your email for that “stamp of Approval” box. Thanks

• Peggie Sue Jackson July 31, 2015, 11:34 am

I am silly excited! Been wishing for something like this to be available to us – leave it to you to be the awesome creator of a wonderful box filled with amazing goodies! And yes, the surprise element is huge! Thanks!!

• Catherine July 31, 2015, 1:37 pm

You are on it!

• Catherine July 31, 2015, 1:37 pm

Thank you! If you don’t make it for this one, be on the lookout, the holiday box is coming soon!

• dolores pialorsi July 31, 2015, 9:37 pm

Can’t wait to get one…..love all that I have seen so far.

• Bev Gray August 3, 2015, 6:29 pm

Would love to go on the wait list.

• Catherine August 3, 2015, 6:31 pm

Be sure to visit http://www.cpstampofapproval.com to enter your info :)

• Diane Nafziger August 4, 2015, 4:37 pm

So excited.

• Suzanne August 6, 2015, 7:52 am

I am sooooo excited, and hope that I can get one before they sell out. I love the way you have showed product in your cards, so I am expecting the same great product in this kit! Awesome stuff.

• Sonya Lemacks September 16, 2015, 11:56 am

So excited to see♡♡♡♡

Gallery Projects Stamp of Approval Techniques Videos

juliemogford_withloveatchristmas1_CPblog

Plaid Tree Holiday Tree with Julie

greenteaplaid

Clean and Simple Plaid Note Card with Melissa

Spa Release 050ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Adding Details to Winter Woodland with Lisa Harrolle

Paradise Found Blog Hop Winners!

Spa Ink Release Detail_Chrissie Tobas

CP Designs Creative Team Call

Rudolph-Reindeer-Christmas-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001

Peppermint Scrub + Green Tea = Brown with Taheerah

CPD Wonderfultimeoftheyear-IlinaCrouse

Wonderful Time of the Year with Ilina

BF2017_fbsharing

Black Friday Sales in our Shop!

DSC00134