Craftsy Class – Wild Cards: 21 Techniques with Favorite Supplies

My hands are sweating! I’m excited and nervous! My Craftsy class is live.
Be sure to use this link to get 50% off the class price (do I hear a WOOT!?)

Click here to learn more and subscribe!

Leave me a note if you enroll and say hi on the platform so I know my stamping buddies are hangin’ with me!

Hope to see you there!  xoxox- CP

• Naomi Sams July 20, 2015, 12:33 pm

Just wanted to let you know that neither this link nor the one on youtube worked for me =(

• Lynette July 20, 2015, 3:02 pm

The link doesn’t work.

• Catherine July 20, 2015, 3:06 pm

Thank you for letting me know! I just fixed it..

try this:

• Catherine July 20, 2015, 3:06 pm

Thank you for letting me know! I just fixed it..

try this:

• Betty July 20, 2015, 6:10 pm

hi catherine – signed up for your class this afternoon and so far loved the 1st lesson!! now to watch the rest!

• paperpicnic (Jayne) July 20, 2015, 8:00 pm

Congratulations on your new Craftsy class, Catherine! I purchased it a few hours ago and I’ve loved every minute of it so far! While my husband binge-watches House of Cards tonight, I’ll be binge-watching Wild Cards! So excited!

• Dawn T July 21, 2015, 5:17 am

yeah! Enrolled and now to find the time to see what goodness you have for us Catherine… what fun!

Gallery Projects

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide