Craftsy Class – Wild Cards: 21 Techniques with Favorite Supplies

My hands are sweating! I’m excited and nervous! My Craftsy class is live.
Be sure to use this link to get 50% off the class price (do I hear a WOOT!?)

Click here to learn more and subscribe!

Leave me a note if you enroll and say hi on the platform so I know my stamping buddies are hangin’ with me!

Hope to see you there!  xoxox- CP

• Naomi Sams July 20, 2015, 12:33 pm

Just wanted to let you know that neither this link nor the one on youtube worked for me =(

• Lynette July 20, 2015, 3:02 pm

The link doesn’t work.

• Catherine July 20, 2015, 3:06 pm

Thank you for letting me know! I just fixed it..

try this:

• Catherine July 20, 2015, 3:06 pm

Thank you for letting me know! I just fixed it..

try this:

• Betty July 20, 2015, 6:10 pm

hi catherine – signed up for your class this afternoon and so far loved the 1st lesson!! now to watch the rest!

• paperpicnic (Jayne) July 20, 2015, 8:00 pm

Congratulations on your new Craftsy class, Catherine! I purchased it a few hours ago and I’ve loved every minute of it so far! While my husband binge-watches House of Cards tonight, I’ll be binge-watching Wild Cards! So excited!

• Dawn T July 21, 2015, 5:17 am

yeah! Enrolled and now to find the time to see what goodness you have for us Catherine… what fun!

Gallery Projects

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather