A video I’d love for you to watch!

A couple months ago, Maureen, StampNation’s Dream Team Coordinator came to visit.  You may remember our videos!

While she was here, we made a very special video.  When I saw this video for the first time, I was a bit speechless.  Emily, the genius behind this video, completely floored me with how well this sums up what I work for every single day.

Have a peek:

So, what do you think?  Leave me a comment below, I would love to know.

I don’t have much more to say than what was in the video!….so I’ll just say this:

One of the perks of StampNation Membership is that the Sistahs (and brothas!) get into our new classes early AND with a $10 discount!

Our next class opens next Wednesday (the 17th), but you guessed it!  SN Sistahs will be invited in on Monday the 15th.

Click here to start your membership right now!  See you there!

• Margaret June 10, 2015, 6:17 pm

Hi Catherine,

I’ve been watching your videos for a while and love them. This video was fantastic and has encouraged me to join, but I have some concerns. I only have internet on my Android phone which limits my involvement on some websites ie uploading pictures, would I have access to the classes. I have not tried classes because I didn’t want
    to pay for something I could not use. Do any of your members use
    there phones specifically Android? I understand that these are one of
    the main brands that have these issues.

Thanks, Margaret

• Catherine June 10, 2015, 6:32 pm

Hi Margaret! WE would LOVE to have you as a member!
    I just had an overhaul done to the website and we now have a fully mobile ready version.
    You should have no problem at all accessing and using the site on your android.
    If you do have issues please let me know right away so we can address them.

Let me know if you have further questions! Hope to see you there soon!

• Barb Mann June 11, 2015, 12:50 pm

Great Video Catherine! Loved it… Barb

• Beth Karschnick June 12, 2015, 3:40 am

I just wrote a very long comment on another page so I will try to this short. I love these cards. I will be putting the powder colorbursts on my wish list. they are amazing and beautiful and I can hardly wait to get my hands on them!!! thanks for sharing, Beth Karschnicks

• Fran June 13, 2015, 6:12 am

Great video! You said it all. I am a sistah and can vouch for every comment you made about Stamp Nation. I joined in March 2013 and have never looked back. SN has enriched my life immensely. It hasgiven me friends around the world who share my interest in paper crafting and who support me always.

• Catherine June 17, 2015, 7:20 pm

I love that, Fran! Thank you for being here!

• Clare Nemeth June 21, 2015, 12:04 pm

Catherine,
    I absolutely adore this video! You’re right! It does share exactly what Stampnation is all about. So happy that i get to call myself one of the sistahs! I stay so busy with school throughout the year that I haven’t visited as much as I would like, but when I jump in I never fail to find something that inspires me or laugh at something one of the sistahs have posted. I am truly honored to call myself a sistah and I love being a part of Stampnation!

• Catherine June 21, 2015, 7:07 pm

Clare, we are honored to have you with us!

Gallery Projects Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide