This week, we have Waffle Flower Crafts sponsoring the Dream Team at StampNation. I had fun playing with this whimsical doily stamp and my distress inks to make four cards!
Distress Marker KISS Cards with Waffle Flower Crafts
(KISS = Keep It Simple Stamper)
Soooooo….I’ve been making videos for what, 5 years now? THIS VIDEO is my very first voice over. Ever.
I always just film and stamp and talk and let the chips fall where they may.
Sometimes I stumble over my words.
Sometimes I make mistakes (but I usually figure out a way to fix them!).
Sometimes the original video is 15 minutes long and I edit and cut out as much as I can to make the video as short and precise as I can.
Sometimes I wonder if I cut out too much.
There are a few things I really liked about doing the voice over…I could speed up the video and not cut as much out. (But once this video was done, I realized I DID cut out a lot of the process.)
Well, I’m a newbie at the voice over thing, and I believe I’ll try it again. Let me know what you think…do you like a voice over? Do you like a “talk as you stamp” video? Or maybe you like a mix!
Our weekly challenge was a photo inspiration and here is a peek at my card (complete with video) for SN:
These cards were really easy to make:
- Cut all your cardstock at once- 11 x 4-1/2 Card Base, 5-1/4 x 4″ Layer, 5 x 3-3/4 Top Layer.
- Ink your stamp with multiple ink colors.
- Spritz with water – a little or a lot, depending on the look you are going for!
- Stamp and die cut and adhere your greeting.
- Color your cardstock with the Direct-to-paper technique and adhere to card bases.
- Adhere stamped layer to card.
- Cover heart in Crystal Effects or Glossy Accents and sprinkle on some glitter.
- BAM! You’re done!
Thanks for visiting with me today!
Here are the supplies I used on these KISS Cards:
- Doily Circle Stamp Set (Waffle Flower)
- In Every Way Stamp Set (Waffle Flower)
- Perfect Word Die (Waffle Flower)
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Early Espresso Ink, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Crystal Effects (Stampin’ Up!)