When you need a special card for Valentine’s Day, why not make a Shaker Card? Truly, this card can be used any time you want to tell someone “I love you”!
View the video tutorial and I’ll show you how to make this Valentine’s Day Shaker Card:
I almost never make a card then film the video showing you how….you get to see the process “LIVE”. Occasionally, the card comes out a bit less than perfect.
In this Valentine’s Day Shaker Card, can you guess what I would change? Two things….
- I went a bit overboard with the shaker bits, maybe..perhaps…so I wouldn’t put in quite as many. I couldn’t resist, though.
- I probably should have made the dimensional border around the frame TWO high. Get what I mean?? If I had put another layer on top of the first round of dimensional adhesive, there would have been more room between the acetate and the card layer and the shaker bits would have moved around more freely.
Am I going to re-make this card? Heavens no! My hubby will love it, imperfections and all because I made it just for him.
Simply leave a comment here on my blog by Wednesday 11:59 PM EST, and answer this question:
Are you making Valentine’s Day Cards this year?
Leave me a note and let me know if you are making simple ones and a bunch of them, or just a few extra special ones.
I will randomly draw a winner for the Smitten Stamp Set on Thursday!
Here is a peek at my second Valentine’s Day card that is coming to StampNation today…really pumped about this one! It was totally fun to make, I wasn’t sure how it was going to come out, but I was super excited about the end result.
This will be Exclusive Video #476 from me on StampNation! Wow…we are getting close to 500!
- 3 in a Row (CAS-ual Fridays)
- Tic Tac Toe Fri-dies (CAS-ual Fridays)
- Black Licorice and Red Hot Hybrid Ink (MFT Stamps)
- Wow Red Glitz Embossing Glitter
- Stitched Rectangles Die (Lil’ Inker)