The inspiration for this card came from a quick one I threw together for Alana’s Birthday Thank You notes – I’ll tell you more in the video tutorial.
Here’s a peek at that photo booth we did for Alana’s Birthday Party – it was so fun and the girls had a blast!
The cutting for this card is super easy. Cut your cardstock in half and fold in half so your card front is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.
The next layer is 4 x 5-1/4.
- Stamp the circle sentiment from the Roundabout stamp set by Reverse Confetti
- cut out the flower die cuts (Upsy Daisy from My Favorite Things Stamps) and sponge
- add the Happy Birthday sentiment from Celebrate Cake by Reverse Confetti
- cover boo-boos with stamped cardstock strip
- add sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to other boo-boos or just for fun!
- add flower to card with liquid glue or dimensionals
Quick and cute and done!