Easy Birthday KISS Card with Verve Stamps – Card Making Video Tutorial

StampNation Birthday Bash

Welcome to day #4 of StampNation’s 4th Birthday Bash!  It’s been an exciting and creative week so far.  SN’s members have been inspired by the Dream Team’s projects and videos (and each other!) and have added tons of their own creations!

I am excited to be working with products from our sponsor, Verve today!  One lucky StampNation Sistah will win a $50 gift certificate to shop…awesome, right?

verve logo

KISS Birthday Card Catherine Pooler

I love the stamps and dies I’m using in today’s video tutorial – they made it so easy to make these four KISS Cards (Keep It Simple Stamper)!

View the video to see how easy these were to make:

KISS Birthday Card Catherine Pooler

I have to chuckle, because in the video I talk quite a bit about my Top 10 Series.  Every couple of years I update this series and we are going through an update right now.

We are getting ready to launch the new series VERY SOON – like really soon….so if you’d like to see BOTH series, be sure to add your info to the box in my sidebar.

KISS Birthday Card Catherine Pooler

I love how changing up the patterned paper changes the look and feel of this card!

This simple layout it is so easy to change the colors, greeting and background paper (or even stamp a background!) for a card for any occasion.
KISS Birthday Card Catherine Pooler

My project and video tutorial for StampNation today is going to show you a fun technique using Copic Markers, Embossing and Vellum.

What’s it called?  No clue!  Hopefully the SN sistahs will help me name it…

verve 2

If you haven’t joined StampNation yet, we hope you will check it out!

Exclusive video tutorials (about 500 of them!), 20,000 samples in the gallery, challenges that never close, quarterly events and the most amazing, supportive and helpful community…it is THE place to be!

Membership is month-to-month with no minimum commitment, so we hope you will try it out today!

Click here for more details on StampNation Membership!

• lisa808 January 14, 2015, 3:35 pm

I find KISS/CAS cards difficult to make. Yours are lovely, not blah like my attempts.

• Parker O January 14, 2015, 8:04 pm

KISS technique is wonderful. Thanks for the video, and how you chuckle every now and then.

• Sandi January 14, 2015, 8:04 pm

Really enjoying your Kiss card series.

• Maxine Osborn January 14, 2015, 11:23 pm

I love all your cards you are so crafty

• Sue D January 14, 2015, 11:36 pm

Very versatile card design.

• Boryana Emery January 15, 2015, 2:26 am

Dear Catherine, thank you for this KISS card. I love this series and I thoroughly love the way you get enthusiastic about the card you are making. I also appreciate the sincerity of your creative approach. Thank you for sharing it with us.

• Darlene Gabriel January 15, 2015, 11:47 am

Oh I love this KISS technique for CAS cards. Your cards are so fun today.

• Marlene D January 15, 2015, 3:29 pm

I love watching you make the KISS cards. I used to add a lot of foo-fa-la to my cards, but now I lean to KISS. I’m always looking for new ways to improve.

• Jenelle January 16, 2015, 2:44 am

I’m new to StampNation and also the KISS technique. I look forward to watching the video! Thanks for sharing!

• Maddie January 17, 2015, 12:08 am

Love these! Good for masculine bday.

Big Shot Birthday Card Making Gallery KISS Cards Masculine Projects Videos

Best in You

Best in You Stamp Set – Multi-step stamping

Watercolor, Die Cut and Stenciled 3

Watercolor, Stenciled and Die Cut – Negative Space Video Tutorial

SOACongrats

The Perfect Reason Collection – now available!

NeutralInks_FBAD2 (1)

How to Cut Apart Dies for the Big Shot and New Ink Colors!

BLOG-FB_2_FreshlyPicked

Surprise Product Release…you all have been asking for!

Congrats WM

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM