One Layer Masked Neon Snowflakes Card

Neon Pink Snowflakes Catherine Pooler

By the look of my blog lately, you might think I’m obsessed with snowflakes.  Should I put them away for a while and force myself to make Christmas Cards withOUT snowflakes for a while?

Today I wanted to mix things up and use Imagine Craft’s Neon Pigment Ink Pads.

I wasn’t sure about these inks – until I got them in my HOT little hands (pun intended!).  The colors are gorgeous and bright and so totally awesome. Ok…so here’s the video (click here to view if you are getting this in your email):

Let me know in the comments if you love non-traditional, traditional or anything goes!

Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter - on Wednesday, Week #8 comes out and I’ll have another Neon card for you along with a quick video tutorial.  It’s up to you whether you love it or not!  Here is a peek:

Catherine Pooler neon snowflakes

neon snowflakes Catherine Pooler

• Alison November 17, 2014, 5:37 pm

I think the neon snowflakes look fab!!! I like traditional cards, but I think that non-traditional Christmas cards have a certain creative wow. :)

• Sherry in MI November 17, 2014, 6:53 pm

Sorry, Catherine, but I’m with Anna. I prefer making Christmas cards with traditional colors. However, this year I am using craft colored cardstock for my card base for at least one of my sets of cards…..a first for me! I am enjoying all of your snowflake cards.

• Melissa Friedrich November 17, 2014, 7:16 pm

I am LOVING your non traditional Christmas cards, and love the variations on one theme, SNOWFLAKES! Thanks Catherine, I definitely need some neon!

• Pamela Hecht November 17, 2014, 9:28 pm

LOVE IT…….and the NEON COLORS ! Makes me feel like a little kid again (I’m 53)

• Karen Louder November 17, 2014, 11:01 pm

what a fun card love the colors, not the traditional but that is what makes it fun :-) Way to go Katherine.

• susan.w November 18, 2014, 6:47 am

Hi Catherine, I love non-traditional colours for Christmas…it may have something to do with Christmas here is in Summer and it is hot, hot, hot, no pun intended!!! I’m loving your hot summer snowflakes!

• Elaine Johnson (Elainej) November 18, 2014, 11:06 am

Anna, I understand how you feel. I am a traditional Christmas color type person as well. But, you might possibly agree that if you do go non-traditional, your mom rocks it!

• Debi November 19, 2014, 6:06 pm

I think it is fun to choose non-traditional colors. Saw the video for glittered snowflakes…..so pretty and easy. thanks for sharing.

Christmas Gallery KISS Cards Projects Techniques Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide