One Layer Masked Neon Snowflakes Card

Neon Pink Snowflakes Catherine Pooler

By the look of my blog lately, you might think I’m obsessed with snowflakes.  Should I put them away for a while and force myself to make Christmas Cards withOUT snowflakes for a while?

Today I wanted to mix things up and use Imagine Craft’s Neon Pigment Ink Pads.

I wasn’t sure about these inks – until I got them in my HOT little hands (pun intended!).  The colors are gorgeous and bright and so totally awesome. Ok…so here’s the video (click here to view if you are getting this in your email):

Let me know in the comments if you love non-traditional, traditional or anything goes!

Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter - on Wednesday, Week #8 comes out and I’ll have another Neon card for you along with a quick video tutorial.  It’s up to you whether you love it or not!  Here is a peek:

Catherine Pooler neon snowflakes

neon snowflakes Catherine Pooler

• Alison November 17, 2014, 5:37 pm

I think the neon snowflakes look fab!!! I like traditional cards, but I think that non-traditional Christmas cards have a certain creative wow. :)

• Sherry in MI November 17, 2014, 6:53 pm

Sorry, Catherine, but I’m with Anna. I prefer making Christmas cards with traditional colors. However, this year I am using craft colored cardstock for my card base for at least one of my sets of cards…..a first for me! I am enjoying all of your snowflake cards.

• Melissa Friedrich November 17, 2014, 7:16 pm

I am LOVING your non traditional Christmas cards, and love the variations on one theme, SNOWFLAKES! Thanks Catherine, I definitely need some neon!

• Pamela Hecht November 17, 2014, 9:28 pm

LOVE IT…….and the NEON COLORS ! Makes me feel like a little kid again (I’m 53)

• Karen Louder November 17, 2014, 11:01 pm

what a fun card love the colors, not the traditional but that is what makes it fun :-) Way to go Katherine.

• susan.w November 18, 2014, 6:47 am

Hi Catherine, I love non-traditional colours for Christmas…it may have something to do with Christmas here is in Summer and it is hot, hot, hot, no pun intended!!! I’m loving your hot summer snowflakes!

• Elaine Johnson (Elainej) November 18, 2014, 11:06 am

Anna, I understand how you feel. I am a traditional Christmas color type person as well. But, you might possibly agree that if you do go non-traditional, your mom rocks it!

• Debi November 19, 2014, 6:06 pm

I think it is fun to choose non-traditional colors. Saw the video for glittered snowflakes…..so pretty and easy. thanks for sharing.

Christmas Gallery KISS Cards Projects Techniques Videos

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001