Wrinkle Free Distress Purple Snowflakes and stretching your stamps!

purplesnowflakes 3

Last week, I shared one of my “traditional” Pink Snowflake cards...many of you are jumping on the Pink Snowflakes bandwagon and I LOVE it!  Some others of you…ok, ok!  I hear ya!

Purple Snowflakes!

I can DO that!

I hadn’t stamped in almost two weeks, so it was a bit bumpy getting back in the game.  Starting with the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique (which I’m totally obsessed with - click here to learn more about it) and purple snowflakes made it much easier to get in my creative mode.

I had so much fun with this card, I didn’t stop here.  I pulled out Distress Inks in various blues, a few more supplies and kept having fun

The next video, showing you how I made these two cards will be on StampNation.  My favorite part of the cards above is the custom circle stamp I made.

StampNation Members, click here to view (be sure you are logged in).

snpeeks

It’s so much fun to look at your stamps and figure out how to stretch them to get more from what you’ve got!  Don’t you think?

Hope you enjoyed today’s video tutorial – what color snowflakes are YOU going to make?

purplesnowflakes 4

• Karen Mulholland November 10, 2014, 6:19 pm

I like the purple card best the darker colour stand out.

• Diane Johnstone November 10, 2014, 6:32 pm

Both cards are great. That being said, the purple is my favorite.

• Sharon Salerno November 10, 2014, 7:24 pm

I love them all but I think I like the purple best. I distress ink cards.

• Dale November 10, 2014, 8:49 pm

I like the purple one the best–i love glitz on any card and the purple is different and lovely.

• Kavi Coulson November 10, 2014, 8:56 pm

Your pink snowflake card is awesome, BUT, I’m a purple gal at heart! Love the technique-so many possibilities to do with it. I use it a lot as backgrounds on manila tags.
    Also loving your videos-so glad I met you at Betty’s and joined your group!
    Hugs-
    Kavi

• Irina Fonina November 11, 2014, 7:53 am

I like purple snowflakes and the technique that you showed us. Thank you!

• Lynn G. November 11, 2014, 8:44 am

purple … love, love purple

• Becky November 13, 2014, 8:37 pm

WOW!!! Love it!!

Christmas Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks