Wrinkle Free Distress Purple Snowflakes and stretching your stamps!

purplesnowflakes 3

Last week, I shared one of my “traditional” Pink Snowflake cards...many of you are jumping on the Pink Snowflakes bandwagon and I LOVE it!  Some others of you…ok, ok!  I hear ya!

Purple Snowflakes!

I can DO that!

I hadn’t stamped in almost two weeks, so it was a bit bumpy getting back in the game.  Starting with the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique (which I’m totally obsessed with - click here to learn more about it) and purple snowflakes made it much easier to get in my creative mode.

I had so much fun with this card, I didn’t stop here.  I pulled out Distress Inks in various blues, a few more supplies and kept having fun

The next video, showing you how I made these two cards will be on StampNation.  My favorite part of the cards above is the custom circle stamp I made.

StampNation Members, click here to view (be sure you are logged in).

snpeeks

It’s so much fun to look at your stamps and figure out how to stretch them to get more from what you’ve got!  Don’t you think?

Hope you enjoyed today’s video tutorial – what color snowflakes are YOU going to make?

purplesnowflakes 4

• Karen Mulholland November 10, 2014, 6:19 pm

I like the purple card best the darker colour stand out.

• Diane Johnstone November 10, 2014, 6:32 pm

Both cards are great. That being said, the purple is my favorite.

• Sharon Salerno November 10, 2014, 7:24 pm

I love them all but I think I like the purple best. I distress ink cards.

• Dale November 10, 2014, 8:49 pm

I like the purple one the best–i love glitz on any card and the purple is different and lovely.

• Kavi Coulson November 10, 2014, 8:56 pm

Your pink snowflake card is awesome, BUT, I’m a purple gal at heart! Love the technique-so many possibilities to do with it. I use it a lot as backgrounds on manila tags.
    Also loving your videos-so glad I met you at Betty’s and joined your group!
    Hugs-
    Kavi

• Irina Fonina November 11, 2014, 7:53 am

I like purple snowflakes and the technique that you showed us. Thank you!

• Lynn G. November 11, 2014, 8:44 am

purple … love, love purple

• Becky November 13, 2014, 8:37 pm

WOW!!! Love it!!

Christmas Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001