Wrinkle Free Distress Purple Snowflakes and stretching your stamps!

purplesnowflakes 3

Last week, I shared one of my “traditional” Pink Snowflake cards...many of you are jumping on the Pink Snowflakes bandwagon and I LOVE it!  Some others of you…ok, ok!  I hear ya!

Purple Snowflakes!

I can DO that!

I hadn’t stamped in almost two weeks, so it was a bit bumpy getting back in the game.  Starting with the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique (which I’m totally obsessed with - click here to learn more about it) and purple snowflakes made it much easier to get in my creative mode.

I had so much fun with this card, I didn’t stop here.  I pulled out Distress Inks in various blues, a few more supplies and kept having fun

The next video, showing you how I made these two cards will be on StampNation.  My favorite part of the cards above is the custom circle stamp I made.

StampNation Members, click here to view (be sure you are logged in).

snpeeks

It’s so much fun to look at your stamps and figure out how to stretch them to get more from what you’ve got!  Don’t you think?

Hope you enjoyed today’s video tutorial – what color snowflakes are YOU going to make?

purplesnowflakes 4

• Karen Mulholland November 10, 2014, 6:19 pm

I like the purple card best the darker colour stand out.

• Diane Johnstone November 10, 2014, 6:32 pm

Both cards are great. That being said, the purple is my favorite.

• Sharon Salerno November 10, 2014, 7:24 pm

I love them all but I think I like the purple best. I distress ink cards.

• Dale November 10, 2014, 8:49 pm

I like the purple one the best–i love glitz on any card and the purple is different and lovely.

• Kavi Coulson November 10, 2014, 8:56 pm

Your pink snowflake card is awesome, BUT, I’m a purple gal at heart! Love the technique-so many possibilities to do with it. I use it a lot as backgrounds on manila tags.
    Also loving your videos-so glad I met you at Betty’s and joined your group!
    Hugs-
    Kavi

• Irina Fonina November 11, 2014, 7:53 am

I like purple snowflakes and the technique that you showed us. Thank you!

• Lynn G. November 11, 2014, 8:44 am

purple … love, love purple

• Becky November 13, 2014, 8:37 pm

WOW!!! Love it!!

Christmas Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide