Wrinkle Free Distress Purple Snowflakes and stretching your stamps!

purplesnowflakes 3

Last week, I shared one of my “traditional” Pink Snowflake cards...many of you are jumping on the Pink Snowflakes bandwagon and I LOVE it!  Some others of you…ok, ok!  I hear ya!

Purple Snowflakes!

I can DO that!

I hadn't stamped in almost two weeks, so it was a bit bumpy getting back in the game.  Starting with the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique (which I'm totally obsessed with - click here to learn more about it) and purple snowflakes made it much easier to get in my creative mode.

I had so much fun with this card, I didn't stop here.  I pulled out Distress Inks in various blues, a few more supplies and kept having fun

The next video, showing you how I made these two cards will be on StampNation.  My favorite part of the cards above is the custom circle stamp I made.

StampNation Members, click here to view (be sure you are logged in).

snpeeks

It's so much fun to look at your stamps and figure out how to stretch them to get more from what you've got!  Don't you think?

Hope you enjoyed today's video tutorial – what color snowflakes are YOU going to make?

purplesnowflakes 4

• Karen Mulholland November 10, 2014, 6:19 pm

I like the purple card best the darker colour stand out.

• Diane Johnstone November 10, 2014, 6:32 pm

Both cards are great. That being said, the purple is my favorite.

• Sharon Salerno November 10, 2014, 7:24 pm

I love them all but I think I like the purple best. I distress ink cards.

• Dale November 10, 2014, 8:49 pm

I like the purple one the best–i love glitz on any card and the purple is different and lovely.

• Kavi Coulson November 10, 2014, 8:56 pm

Your pink snowflake card is awesome, BUT, I’m a purple gal at heart! Love the technique-so many possibilities to do with it. I use it a lot as backgrounds on manila tags.
    Also loving your videos-so glad I met you at Betty’s and joined your group!
    Hugs-
    Kavi

• Irina Fonina November 11, 2014, 7:53 am

I like purple snowflakes and the technique that you showed us. Thank you!

• Lynn G. November 11, 2014, 8:44 am

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 3: Stencils with Embossing Glitter

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs