Wrinkle Free Distress Purple Snowflakes and stretching your stamps!

purplesnowflakes 3

Last week, I shared one of my “traditional” Pink Snowflake cards...many of you are jumping on the Pink Snowflakes bandwagon and I LOVE it!  Some others of you…ok, ok!  I hear ya!

Purple Snowflakes!

I can DO that!

I hadn’t stamped in almost two weeks, so it was a bit bumpy getting back in the game.  Starting with the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique (which I’m totally obsessed with - click here to learn more about it) and purple snowflakes made it much easier to get in my creative mode.

I had so much fun with this card, I didn’t stop here.  I pulled out Distress Inks in various blues, a few more supplies and kept having fun

The next video, showing you how I made these two cards will be on StampNation.  My favorite part of the cards above is the custom circle stamp I made.

StampNation Members, click here to view (be sure you are logged in).

snpeeks

It’s so much fun to look at your stamps and figure out how to stretch them to get more from what you’ve got!  Don’t you think?

Hope you enjoyed today’s video tutorial – what color snowflakes are YOU going to make?

purplesnowflakes 4

• Karen Mulholland November 10, 2014, 6:19 pm

I like the purple card best the darker colour stand out.

• Diane Johnstone November 10, 2014, 6:32 pm

Both cards are great. That being said, the purple is my favorite.

• Sharon Salerno November 10, 2014, 7:24 pm

I love them all but I think I like the purple best. I distress ink cards.

• Dale November 10, 2014, 8:49 pm

I like the purple one the best–i love glitz on any card and the purple is different and lovely.

• Kavi Coulson November 10, 2014, 8:56 pm

Your pink snowflake card is awesome, BUT, I’m a purple gal at heart! Love the technique-so many possibilities to do with it. I use it a lot as backgrounds on manila tags.
    Also loving your videos-so glad I met you at Betty’s and joined your group!
    Hugs-
    Kavi

• Irina Fonina November 11, 2014, 7:53 am

I like purple snowflakes and the technique that you showed us. Thank you!

• Lynn G. November 11, 2014, 8:44 am

purple … love, love purple

• Becky November 13, 2014, 8:37 pm

WOW!!! Love it!!

Christmas Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!