Did you know it’s National Coffee Day? Yep! it sure is!
To celebrate, I’m participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! You can join in, too! My friend, Chaitali from Cuts, Crops & Creativity is hosting. I’ll give you all the deets in a minute, but first I wanted to share my card with you today.
I had an absolute blast making this card using the Double Inked Letterpress technique. Have you see it before? It’s such a fun way to use your embossing folders – c’mon, fess up, how many do you have?? – in a new way. The result is the great design from your folder embossed into the paper and “highlighted” in two different ink colors.
Pretty cool, right?
Please watch the video to see how it was done!
btw- if you watched the whole video, the answer is FIREBALLS!
Viewing through a feed in your inbox? click here to view online.
The Double Inked Embossing tutorials is fun and it’s easy. I hope you will try it out yourself!
Did you forget that I said there were some prizes up for grabs?
Go make a card for National Coffee Day, upload it to the linky on Chaitali’s blog and be sure to check out the other artists’ creations for even more inspiration!
Check out these prizes…
- From ME – 3 giveaways of 1 month subscription each to StampNation
- From Winnie & Walter – The Daily Grind Collection!
- From Verve Stamps – Giveaway 1: $25 giftcard to Verve store; Giveaway 2: Coffee stamp set, Coffee word die, Cuppa Joe die
- From Simon Says Stamp – $15 giftcard to Simon Says Stamp store
- From Lil’ Inker Designs – Coffee Cozy stamp set and dies
- From Hero Arts – Need Caffeine Clear Set, Cup O’ Joe Midtone Shadow Ink, Earth Mixed Fold cards
- From Reverse Confetti – $15 giftcard to Reverse Confetti store
- From Lawn Fawn – Love you a latte stamp set
- From Ellen Hutson – $25 giftcard to Ellen Hutson store
- From Sweet Stamp Shop – Coffee Town stamp set and Day to Day On Cherry Street kit
That’s 13 giveaways in all!!
Lets have some cheering for the sponsors, shall we?
and yes, I am one of the sponsors! THREE one month memberships are up for grabs – just in time for World Card Making Day this weekend!
It’s our biggest Celebration of the year!
With Salted Caramel Mocha International Delight, of course!
It’s my very favorite and it’s not the easiest to find…so when I do find it, I stock the heck UP!