Clean and Simple Fall Card with Embossed Gold Glitz

Fall Clean and Simple Clearly Besotted

Are you ready for fall?  I am, especially today.  It’s been a cool and rainy day in Raleigh, NC!  I’m seeing signs of fall everywhere and a few weeks ago I knew I was going to need a new fall/leaf set.

I found the very perfect set, Autumn Flowers, from Clearly Besotted and when I pulled it out along with the Gold Delicata Ink Pad by Imagine Crafts, it was a match made in heaven for my fall card making this season.

Then, paired with Gold and Espresso Pretty Pink Posh sequins, well, that just about sent me over the edge.

View the video tutorial to see how this card came together.

Click here to view Stephanie’s card that inspired me!

Fall Clean and Simple Clearly Besotted2

I hope you enjoyed this Clean and Simple card!

Later today, take a peek at what is going up on StampNation!  I didn’t put my supplies away, just kept on stamping and I love what I came up with:

fal peek

Clear your schedule for later this week…there’s a Housewarming party coming, my friend!

With sponsors offering over $300 in prizes and a great challenge to inspire you, it’s going to be a fabulous event.

Thank you for visiting today!  Now, go grab a Pumpin Latte and get crafty!

HousewarmingPartyLogo3

• Joy Jones September 8, 2014, 5:58 pm

Lovely card CP !!!

• Cyndybr September 8, 2014, 7:59 pm

What an elegant look! I love this card. Thank you for sharing.

• Sherry in MI September 8, 2014, 8:11 pm

Beautiful card, Catherine! Love the gold accents on the brown. Truly a harbinger of fall.

• Bonnie September 8, 2014, 10:02 pm

Gorgeous card! I love fall. Looking forward to your housewarming party!

• Tanja September 9, 2014, 3:10 pm

Hi Catherine, love this card, looks fantastic!
    Can you tell me the name of this nice glittery embossing powder? Thanks a lot!

• Kay Elting September 9, 2014, 11:02 pm

This is a wonderful card. I love Clean and Simple and leaves! The brown sugar with the gold is a great combination making is it ‘Simply Elegant’.

• Christine Smith September 10, 2014, 4:31 am

Wonderful card and fabulous video. Thank you! x

• Dianne Crowe September 10, 2014, 7:13 am

Very elegant looking fall card. I really like the look you have created.

• Patsy Sebera September 10, 2014, 12:38 pm

Love all your cards. You are the best.

• Mary-Michaele September 10, 2014, 6:46 pm

This is such a great look! I have three people with fall birthdays for which this card would be perfect.
    Thanks Catherine!

• Judy Greenwood September 10, 2014, 9:18 pm

Hi…..This is just a wonderful and simple card for fall. I love it and will give it a go!

• Sharron September 11, 2014, 7:08 pm

Just love this card Catherine such great ideas.

• Debbie T September 12, 2014, 4:28 pm

This really gets me thinking about fall. Love the colors and the idea of using little strips on the side. How creative. Another fantastic CP creation.

• Nadine Lange September 13, 2014, 1:17 pm

Hey Catherine, really love this card. It is totally fall, but classy too!

• DENISE KOLODZIEK October 7, 2015, 10:34 am

VERY NICE CARD, EVEN FOR A MAN.

Embossing Gallery Halloween & Fall Masculine Projects Seasonal Techniques Videos

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather