Halloween KISS Cards with Clearly Besotted

Halloween KISS Cards

Here is my first tutorial on the new site!  Yipppeeee!

With all that’s been goin’ on aroud these parts, I found myself behind!  I usually film in advance, but this morning I found myself without a video to post (WHOOPS!).

I received some stamps from Clearly Besotted the other day (awesome!) and I’ve actually been dreaming about them.  So I knew exactly what I was going to do.  KISS Cards with a border stamp, pumpkins and the Kaleidecolor ink pads!

In this video, you will learn:

• the EASY way I’ve been storing my photopolymer stamps
  • how to use and store the Kaleidecolor ink pads
  • multicolor stamping to add dimension
  • one thing I love about photopolymer stamps that will help you when designing cards

Halloween KISS Cards 3

For this card, the Background Builder III was absolutely perfect stamped with the Tomato Vine Kaleidecolor ink pad.

I still can’t stand how ridiculously awesome this is.

Halloween KISS Cards 2

If you’re not on my email list yet, please be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss this!

HousewarmingPartyLogo3

• Tracey Loftus September 4, 2014, 5:09 pm

I love your cards. I get suck great ideas from you.
    I subscribed months ago and since March I haven’t received your newsletter. I tried to re-subscribe but it says that I have already done so. Is there anyway to check on this? I have to “remember” to check out your posting and sometimes I forget. Thanks

• Lynne Ingram September 4, 2014, 5:14 pm

Double thumbs up. Super video with adorable face stamps.

• Melissa Friedrich September 4, 2014, 6:47 pm

LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF YOUR CP SITE!!! I love these KISS cards, the colors are awesome for fall and the variations of pumpkins and sentiments too! (I do that too, make variations on a KISS card of yours!) Another variation I sometimes use is to dry emboss, like the pumpkins, as this gets me using more of the paper crafting tools I have. Thanks so much for all your inspiration, energy and enthusiasm!

• Sylvia September 4, 2014, 7:28 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas!!! You just rock.

• Elaine Brufatto September 4, 2014, 11:32 pm

Love the cards. Cute pumpkin stamp. Love you new look.

• Elaine Johnson (Elainej) September 5, 2014, 9:26 am

Adorable. I am glad the ink pads are making a comeback. I have a ton of them from back in the day, as the teens say.
    This color combo fairly shouts fall.
    Great job!

• Sharon J. Jones September 5, 2014, 6:13 pm

Wowza, I’m so excited over your new site, Catherine!! And I just love these pumpkin cards you made…SO cute!!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

• Pamela Stadler September 9, 2014, 10:54 am

Catherine….love the new website! I find you so inspiring….keep up the wonderful ideas.

Big Shot Gallery Halloween & Fall KISS Cards Projects Thank You Videos

Interesting Image

THX Sparkle Butterfly

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 3

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!

wonderful wildflowers card 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Sneak Peek!

5A9EB82A-1746-49E3-81D9-CA7097FB5E93