Halloween KISS Cards with Clearly Besotted

Halloween KISS Cards

Here is my first tutorial on the new site!  Yipppeeee!

With all that’s been goin’ on aroud these parts, I found myself behind!  I usually film in advance, but this morning I found myself without a video to post (WHOOPS!).

I received some stamps from Clearly Besotted the other day (awesome!) and I’ve actually been dreaming about them.  So I knew exactly what I was going to do.  KISS Cards with a border stamp, pumpkins and the Kaleidecolor ink pads!

In this video, you will learn:

• the EASY way I’ve been storing my photopolymer stamps
  • how to use and store the Kaleidecolor ink pads
  • multicolor stamping to add dimension
  • one thing I love about photopolymer stamps that will help you when designing cards

Halloween KISS Cards 3

For this card, the Background Builder III was absolutely perfect stamped with the Tomato Vine Kaleidecolor ink pad.

I still can’t stand how ridiculously awesome this is.

Halloween KISS Cards 2

If you’re not on my email list yet, please be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss this!

HousewarmingPartyLogo3

• Tracey Loftus September 4, 2014, 5:09 pm

I love your cards. I get suck great ideas from you.
    I subscribed months ago and since March I haven’t received your newsletter. I tried to re-subscribe but it says that I have already done so. Is there anyway to check on this? I have to “remember” to check out your posting and sometimes I forget. Thanks

• Lynne Ingram September 4, 2014, 5:14 pm

Double thumbs up. Super video with adorable face stamps.

• Melissa Friedrich September 4, 2014, 6:47 pm

LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF YOUR CP SITE!!! I love these KISS cards, the colors are awesome for fall and the variations of pumpkins and sentiments too! (I do that too, make variations on a KISS card of yours!) Another variation I sometimes use is to dry emboss, like the pumpkins, as this gets me using more of the paper crafting tools I have. Thanks so much for all your inspiration, energy and enthusiasm!

• Sylvia September 4, 2014, 7:28 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas!!! You just rock.

• Elaine Brufatto September 4, 2014, 11:32 pm

Love the cards. Cute pumpkin stamp. Love you new look.

• Elaine Johnson (Elainej) September 5, 2014, 9:26 am

Adorable. I am glad the ink pads are making a comeback. I have a ton of them from back in the day, as the teens say.
    This color combo fairly shouts fall.
    Great job!

• Sharon J. Jones September 5, 2014, 6:13 pm

Wowza, I’m so excited over your new site, Catherine!! And I just love these pumpkin cards you made…SO cute!!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

• Pamela Stadler September 9, 2014, 10:54 am

Catherine….love the new website! I find you so inspiring….keep up the wonderful ideas.

Big Shot Gallery Halloween & Fall KISS Cards Projects Seasonal Thank You Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide