Flower Patch – Simple Card to Make

Today’s video is a pretty Clean and Simple card with lots of fun stamping with the Flower Patch and Dotty Angles stamp sets from Stampin’ Up!  I really love these two stamp sets….

As I mentioned in the video, I was inspired by a card I saw Chupa do a while back…she stamped a big, fun flower over a border/background stamp and I thought it was SO COOL!

If anyone knows the card I’m talking about, leave a comment here.

UPDATE!  Leave it to Kristie!  StampNation Members, it was for the One Layer Card Challenge, click here to view it!

I’m using the very same supplies for my newsletter project – the next one goes out THIS Wednesday!

If you are not subscribed yet, CLICK HERE to do so and on Weds. you’ll see what I came up with!

You’ll also get my exclusive video series, “The Top 10 Things Every Stamper Needs to Know”.

See you on the other side!

Stampin’ Up! Supplies:

Flower Patch Stamp Set, Dotty Angles Stamp Set

Cardstock:  Whisper White

Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey, Melon Mambo

Accessories:  Rhinestones

• Deba Files August 11, 2014, 7:43 pm

Your card is beautiful! Especially like the color combination and how easy it looks to make. Thanks for sharing!

• Sharon Salerno August 11, 2014, 9:55 pm

Gorgeous card! I don’t have these stamp sets but they are on my wish list. I love every card I have seen stamped with this flower.

• Ms Jeanne A Johnson August 11, 2014, 11:10 pm

Love the card. I never use photo polymer stamps without seasoning them with Archival ink. it helps hold the ink. Got that tip from Tim Holtz….

• Kristie G. August 12, 2014, 8:26 am

Great card Catherine and I know exactly the card you were inspired by. Chupa made it for the one layer card challenge on SN. :) LOVE both yours and hers.

• Sherri August 12, 2014, 3:39 pm

Love this card! I do have both of these stamp sets. I used the Dotty Angles on a card on my blog recently. After stamping a few times, the image came out great!

• Sally Eidson August 12, 2014, 10:14 pm

Love this stamp, but I didn’t know SU’s clear stamps are Pink Clear now~

• Ellen S August 13, 2014, 8:23 am

I’ve found if you first load your stamp with Versamark, then ink, it holds.onto the ink better, and you get even coverage. This works really well with solid images especially. I also put a mouse pad under my paper when using photocopier stamps to get a sharper image.

• Carolyn Lovvorn September 3, 2014, 9:31 pm

Love to see you create your cards. Love your website.

• Elaine Brufatto September 4, 2014, 11:41 pm

Great card, love the colors. When stamping with photo polymer stamps I use the
    stampin up pierce mat. Gives you good ink coverage, especially with detailed or background stamps.

Floral Gallery Projects Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide