Ink Smooshing, Wink of Stella and a pink sweetie! Birthday Card Making

ink smooshing

Friends, I can not TELL you how much daggone fun I had making this card!

Thank you, Lawn Fawn and Pretty Pink Posh for hooking some sistahs UP with seriously fun product.  I mean, c’mon.  This is ridiculous.

Ready to see how it was done?  View the video and see step-by-step, exactly how I made it.

inksmooshing

The StampNation Beach Vacation fun continues…it’s not too late to start your membership today!

SN beach vacation button

Have you checked out the blog hop yet?  START HERE

Thank you to our sponsors for this event.  If you stop by to see them, let them know I sent you! (yep, there are PRIZES up for grabs, my friends)

Ellen Hutson Logo

LawnFawnLogo_lrg

PPP_giftcertificate

Thanks for stopping in today – hope you are inspired!

Supplies:

• White Cardstock (SU)
  • Memento Black Ink Pad
  • Copic Markers:  RV11, RV14, RV17

• Nina July 25, 2014, 10:56 am

So cute. TFS

• Debby Long July 25, 2014, 6:45 pm

I totally love this card. Great choice of colors.

• Annette Hindes July 25, 2014, 9:58 pm

Such a cute card!!!
    And doable! Thanks!

• Carol Mc July 26, 2014, 1:09 am

Great card. Just love it.

• Joan M. July 26, 2014, 5:30 pm

Such a cute card and love the tools that you used to create it, very clever, Catherine !

• Sandi July 26, 2014, 7:14 pm

I love this card. Love the techniques you used.

• Michele Welch July 26, 2014, 9:22 pm

This is so cute! You are about the 4th video I’ve watched with the new pink Copics and every single one has had issues with blending it. You, by far, did the best though. One was even an instructor! So be proud, you did great!

• Joyce C July 26, 2014, 9:41 pm

So Simple and cute! Makes me SMILE!!!

• Anna Kluytmans July 26, 2014, 9:58 pm

I love your card, I like the way you did your little squares, and a great tip on how to line them up.

• Denise Bryant July 27, 2014, 12:29 am

Cute card! I love the colors!

• Lyn Shoemark July 27, 2014, 7:21 am

This little octopus card is soooooooooo cute And of course it is a girl – no boy would look so pretty now would he? Wish I could use copics it makes lovely cards, but as a beginner I have to go slowly slowly and learn each technique.

• Sandie Scott July 27, 2014, 10:12 am

love that idea

• Dianne Waddell July 27, 2014, 10:24 am

Sooo cute! Love the sequins. Very versatile, too. I haven’t seen the die used for a shaker card before. I like that it can be used for other cards too. DBW

• Margarita Navarro-Rivera July 27, 2014, 6:24 pm

Love this card!!!!!

• Mary-Anne V. August 9, 2014, 2:08 pm

What a great card…love this technique will need to try.

Big Shot Birthday Card Making Copic Markers Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather