KISS Card Four Ways & Photopolymer stamp trick!

KISS Card Four Ways MFT

Welcome to my next KISS Card!

In this video, I will show you how to make four cards all with the same basic design in a jiffy!

(did you notice the ORANGE lights wrapped around my porch rail behind me?  yep…that’s from October!  WHAT!?)

If you like my KISS Cards, click here to see more!

KISS Card Four Ways MFT 2

On these two cards I used a sentiment that is STRAIGHT!  In the video, I show you how to curve the stamp to get the sentiment perfectly aligned with your die cut…pretty cool trick!

KISS Card Four Ways MFT 5

KISS Card Four Ways MFT 3

Be sure to check back on Thursday.  In this video, I went pretty quickly through stamping and “winking” these flowers.

My next video will show you how I stamped these a bit more closely and I’ll show you a new card design based on this one.

Be sure to Like me on Facebook, then hover over the “Liked” button and click “Get Notifications” so that Facebook will actually show you my posts!

P.S.  My facebook peeps got to see this video last night ;)

See you over there!

KISS Card Four Ways MFT 4

Stampin’ Up supplies:

• Susan McCreadie July 7, 2014, 1:35 pm

What polymer stamp did you use for the sayings?

Thanks.

• Catherine July 7, 2014, 2:35 pm

Hi Susan! The “Get Well Soon” stamp is from a “My Favorite Things” stamp set and for the life of me I can not find it online and it doesn’t have a name written on it! I’m sorry!

• Niva-jean Poland July 7, 2014, 2:39 pm

Really love the tutorial today, couldn’t, choose between the four loved them all can you explain more about stamp nation cost how etc. and it more than we see on you tube ?
    Nivy

• Mary Gough July 7, 2014, 5:04 pm

Your video makes card-making seem so easy! I like the KISS cards very much, and to answer your question, if I need “a bunch,” then I make several of the same; if I am feeling creative, I vary them. So I am “wishy one day, and washy the next.” Keep the great videos coming!

• Lynne Ingram July 7, 2014, 5:16 pm

A wonderful tip with poly stamps. Very fun cards.

• Melissa F July 7, 2014, 6:32 pm

LOVE the KISS card videos Catherine! To answer your question “do you make one or more of each card?” , I usually make 4 similar cards at one time, mostly to practice some technique I’m trying out (e.g. emboss resist, watercolor, starburst design, stencils, etc) and because repetition helps me to remember the steps involved! Have you ever made a card and then at some later date when you want to recreate it you think “now how did I do that ONE again?” Yeah, that’s me :)

• Allison Cope July 7, 2014, 10:21 pm

Just fabulous Catherine! I love those word dies. Think I’m gunna have to invest in some of those soon! :)

• Diana Rae Evensen July 8, 2014, 2:48 pm

I like to do multiples of a card design. I’m not creative enough to come up with a different design per card! Once I figure out the design, I usually prepare enough parts to make around ten cards.

• cm taylor July 11, 2014, 11:54 am

I love what you did! Thanks you so much for sharing. The concept of doing doing more than one card appeals to me. I only do one of a kind cards and the layout you did on this video is perfect! I’d love to see more……………………..always!

• Patti July 11, 2014, 12:38 pm

I usually make one card at a time, but this showed me that you can make four with no trouble. Thanks for sharing this great idea and really nice cards.

• Sheila July 11, 2014, 2:56 pm

Catherine,

You rock sister friend. Loved the cards

• Kathy July 11, 2014, 3:08 pm

Love all of your cards and ideas, Catherine! You are such an inspiration!

• Shirley July 11, 2014, 3:34 pm

I always make two cards at a time. Maybe more but never only one!!!!

• Karen July 12, 2014, 12:50 pm

Love the cards Catherine. Thanks for the wonderful tips on the using polymer. As for card making, when time allows at least 2 of the same design, after all when you cut you usually have 2 of everything. Unfortunately, lately life has been “help I need a card”, quick whip something out and run. lol
    Thanks for the inspiration.

• Diana W. July 30, 2014, 2:31 pm

Catherine – just now getting caught up on your tutorials. They are such fun. And I finally figured out who you resemble – the movie star Mary Louise Parker. I’m certain you have heard that before. Love watching you create. Thanks for all the great ideas.

• Sally Eidson August 3, 2014, 3:55 am

Love love these cards! Like how you curved the polymer stamps~ How neat is that? Really cute and enjoyed the video Catherine~

• Linda Wilkinson December 31, 2014, 8:47 am

Love the flowers, need to find some similar ones, an I have the die from SU that I keep for getting that I have love your ideas♥

Floral Gallery KISS Cards Projects Tool Tips Videos

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001