KISS Card Four Ways & Photopolymer stamp trick!

KISS Card Four Ways MFT

Welcome to my next KISS Card!

In this video, I will show you how to make four cards all with the same basic design in a jiffy!

(did you notice the ORANGE lights wrapped around my porch rail behind me?  yep…that’s from October!  WHAT!?)

If you like my KISS Cards, click here to see more!

KISS Card Four Ways MFT 2

On these two cards I used a sentiment that is STRAIGHT!  In the video, I show you how to curve the stamp to get the sentiment perfectly aligned with your die cut…pretty cool trick!

KISS Card Four Ways MFT 5

KISS Card Four Ways MFT 3

Be sure to check back on Thursday.  In this video, I went pretty quickly through stamping and “winking” these flowers.

My next video will show you how I stamped these a bit more closely and I’ll show you a new card design based on this one.

Be sure to Like me on Facebook, then hover over the “Liked” button and click “Get Notifications” so that Facebook will actually show you my posts!

P.S.  My facebook peeps got to see this video last night ;)

See you over there!

KISS Card Four Ways MFT 4

Stampin’ Up supplies:

• Susan McCreadie July 7, 2014, 1:35 pm

What polymer stamp did you use for the sayings?

Thanks.

• Catherine July 7, 2014, 2:35 pm

Hi Susan! The “Get Well Soon” stamp is from a “My Favorite Things” stamp set and for the life of me I can not find it online and it doesn’t have a name written on it! I’m sorry!

• Niva-jean Poland July 7, 2014, 2:39 pm

Really love the tutorial today, couldn’t, choose between the four loved them all can you explain more about stamp nation cost how etc. and it more than we see on you tube ?
    Nivy

• Mary Gough July 7, 2014, 5:04 pm

Your video makes card-making seem so easy! I like the KISS cards very much, and to answer your question, if I need “a bunch,” then I make several of the same; if I am feeling creative, I vary them. So I am “wishy one day, and washy the next.” Keep the great videos coming!

• Lynne Ingram July 7, 2014, 5:16 pm

A wonderful tip with poly stamps. Very fun cards.

• Melissa F July 7, 2014, 6:32 pm

LOVE the KISS card videos Catherine! To answer your question “do you make one or more of each card?” , I usually make 4 similar cards at one time, mostly to practice some technique I’m trying out (e.g. emboss resist, watercolor, starburst design, stencils, etc) and because repetition helps me to remember the steps involved! Have you ever made a card and then at some later date when you want to recreate it you think “now how did I do that ONE again?” Yeah, that’s me :)

• Allison Cope July 7, 2014, 10:21 pm

Just fabulous Catherine! I love those word dies. Think I’m gunna have to invest in some of those soon! :)

• Diana Rae Evensen July 8, 2014, 2:48 pm

I like to do multiples of a card design. I’m not creative enough to come up with a different design per card! Once I figure out the design, I usually prepare enough parts to make around ten cards.

• cm taylor July 11, 2014, 11:54 am

I love what you did! Thanks you so much for sharing. The concept of doing doing more than one card appeals to me. I only do one of a kind cards and the layout you did on this video is perfect! I’d love to see more……………………..always!

• Patti July 11, 2014, 12:38 pm

I usually make one card at a time, but this showed me that you can make four with no trouble. Thanks for sharing this great idea and really nice cards.

• Sheila July 11, 2014, 2:56 pm

Catherine,

You rock sister friend. Loved the cards

• Kathy July 11, 2014, 3:08 pm

Love all of your cards and ideas, Catherine! You are such an inspiration!

• Shirley July 11, 2014, 3:34 pm

I always make two cards at a time. Maybe more but never only one!!!!

• Karen July 12, 2014, 12:50 pm

Love the cards Catherine. Thanks for the wonderful tips on the using polymer. As for card making, when time allows at least 2 of the same design, after all when you cut you usually have 2 of everything. Unfortunately, lately life has been “help I need a card”, quick whip something out and run. lol
    Thanks for the inspiration.

• Diana W. July 30, 2014, 2:31 pm

Catherine – just now getting caught up on your tutorials. They are such fun. And I finally figured out who you resemble – the movie star Mary Louise Parker. I’m certain you have heard that before. Love watching you create. Thanks for all the great ideas.

• Sally Eidson August 3, 2014, 3:55 am

Love love these cards! Like how you curved the polymer stamps~ How neat is that? Really cute and enjoyed the video Catherine~

• Linda Wilkinson December 31, 2014, 8:47 am

Love the flowers, need to find some similar ones, an I have the die from SU that I keep for getting that I have love your ideas♥

Floral Gallery KISS Cards Projects Tool Tips Videos

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather