I’ve been playing and experimenting with tons of different techniques and boy, have I been having a BALL!
This video is no exception. You will be surprised when you see how I did the watercolor background and I hope it gives you some great ideas on stretching your supplies!
I also really liked the mixed sentiments on this card. Hope you do, too!
This card wasn’t the only one I did using this technique. Here is a peek at the card coming to StampNation today!
- LEARN more than 400 exclusive video tutorials
- SHARE an AMAZING community of like-minded paper crafters that as crazy about Stamping as you are!
- BE INSPIRED – more than 130 challenges that never close!
If you hop over to the Hero Arts blog today, you will see ANOTHER video I did with this cool stamp set.
Very different look and feel, right?
Thanks, Hero Arts, for having me as a guest!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder