Fortune Cookies -Finish this Card Collab with Darlene

darlene collab 3.2

A couple weeks ago, I teamed up with Kristina Werner for a “FINISH THIS CARD COLLAB” – it was so much fun and I got great feedback from viewers and many of you asked me to do this again.

Isn’t it fabulous when crafters work together to create fun stuff?  I was so excited when Kristina asked me to participate…so I decided I would ask

Darlene DeVries!

I’ve been a long time fan of hers.  If you don’t know her yet, I know you are going to adore her stuff just like I do.

So, let’s get to the video…(viewing this through email feed?  click the title to view online)

These little fortune cookies are so stinkin’ cute…I hope I did them justice!  These soft, romantic colors aren’t my usual style, so I hope you like it!

Be sure to pop over to Darlene’s blog post to check out how she made these fortune cookies.

Be sure to check back on Wednesday when I make the main focal point/sentiment and Darlene finishes it off.  I can’t WAIT to see what she does with what I sent her!

darlene collab.2 copy

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

Fortune Cookies -Finish this Card Collab with Darlene

If you are new to my blog, WELCOME!  I invite you to subscribe to my newsletter to get exclusive projects each (mostly!) week and my Top 10 video series.

Click here to subscribe!

• Kristie G. April 21, 2014, 8:27 am

Love this! I love watching these collaboration videos. Looking forward to seeing the video Wednesday. :) So fun!

• Heather North April 21, 2014, 11:30 am

This is so much fun! I hope you do many more colabs, because you are GREAT at them. Your little sewing machine is too stinkin’ cute! Thanks for all the tips packed into this video. I look forward to seeing the collaboration in reverse on Wednesday.

• gail hislop April 21, 2014, 11:56 am

I like the collaboration idea and now look forward to it. Great card Catherine and Darlene.

• Robin in WA April 21, 2014, 12:29 pm

Very fun card!! Great job ladies!! Love these collabs.

• Maureen Merritt April 21, 2014, 12:34 pm

OM gosh, This is so cute! Love this card!

• Maria Rodriguez. April 21, 2014, 2:53 pm

I love the way you finished this card with Darlene’s super cute Fortune Cookies. This new collaboration with Darlene is a fantastic idea, I can’t wait to see the next card, where you will create the embellishments and sentiment and Darlene will finish the card.
    What a fabulous project from two amazing ladies.

• Carol B April 21, 2014, 3:02 pm

Great finish to Darlene’s embellishments. Nice cool colors and a fun card finish.

• Liz G April 21, 2014, 6:55 pm

Awesome work. love seeing how two crafts ideas turns into one card. would love to see more of these. Thumbs up.

• Linda S. April 21, 2014, 7:39 pm

I will give this collab idea a thumbs up as well. I have enjoyed watching both videos

• Sara April 21, 2014, 8:40 pm

I’m thrilled you asked Darlene to collaborate with you on this one! She is amazing!!! Been following her closely for a while now and she never fails to impress. You make a good team bc this is adorable!! Thanks for doing another collaboration!

• Bette April 22, 2014, 9:47 am

This type of video presentation rocks! To see two different minds work on the other’s card has endless possibilities …I try to make the card myself before I watch the second part and I just laugh at myself. Please do this on a regular basis.

• Loly Borda April 23, 2014, 10:10 am

Love how you finished the card! Love these collaborations, keep them coming please! Thank you!

• Michelle Quinno April 25, 2014, 3:36 pm

Love this idea and your card is super cute!

• MIa Falco February 1, 2015, 11:57 am

Love what you did with the fortune cookie from Darlene.

Gallery Projects Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks