Watercolor, rainbow and glittery stars! Does it get any better than that? I guess it could when you are using one of my favorite stamp sets, Frankly by CAS-ual Fridays and Inktense Pencils!
Speaking of CAS-ual Fridays, they are sponsoring our challenge at StampNation this week!
Our challenge is “FUN” which inspired me to make TWO card videos.
Check out this video tutorial and learn how to use Inktense Pencils!
- Curve the sentiment on a clear block.
- Stamp it on black card stock and use a hobby blade to cut around the sentiment.
- Cut an inch or so off the bottom of the black card stock.
- Lay the black card stock on Watercolor Paper and trace where the “window” will be.
- Watercolor using Inktense Pencils (or any other medium you would like!).
- Adhere black card stock to Watercolor Paper with dimensionals.
- Finish off card with glittery stars.
- Frankly Stamp Set (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black (SU), Distress Watercolor Cardstock (Tim Holz)
- Ink: Versamark
- Other fun stuff: White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Derwent Inktense Pencils, Stitched Stars Die (Lil’ Inkers), Stickles, Aquapainter
The FUN doesn’t stop here! Be sure to hop over to StampNation for the Design Team’s FUN cards.
Our Guest Designers, along with our entire Design Team, are ready to knock your socks off with incredibly inspiring awesomeness!
Here is a sneak peek of the card and video I have going up today on SN for the FUN Challenge. See you over there!