Today's card is a basic one from a basic sketch and it was quick to make. Ideal card making, right?
I made this card from one of the sketches that is available through the Basics & Beyond Online Class .
When I made this card, I scrolled through the 10 sketches in that class, chose one and made this card in less than 10 minutes. The most difficult part was deciding on how big or small I wanted to white layer to be and how to layer it with the Early Espresso and the patterned paper strip.
- Card base: 11 x 4-1/4
- Early Espresso: 3-3/4 x 4-7/8
- White:3-1/4 x 4-7/8
- Patterned Paper: 3/8″ x 4-7/8
- Calm and Gentle Stamp Set (CAS-ual Fridays)
- Cardstock: White, Early Espresso, Rasperry Ripple
- Ink: Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive
- Accessories: Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper, Small Heart Punch, Rhinestones
I hope you will check back with me tomorrow for the release of the Basics & Beyond Class.
Have a great day!