My Favorite Things Stamps with Copic Markers

My Favorite Things Stamps with Copic Markers

A quick post for you today as I’m off having too much fun!  I’ll tell you all about it next week.

This little cutie, Happy Mail, by My Favorite Things is perfect for practicing my Copic Marker skills.  It’s getting easier the more I practice!

My Favorite Things Stamps with Copic Markers

Supplies:

• Happy Mil (MFT Stamps), All Squared Up (Avery Elle -greeting)
  • Ink:  Memento Black
  • Cardstock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Spectrum Noir
  • Accessories:  Organdy Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Tag Dies (Taylored Expressions), Stitched Square Dies (Lil’ Inker Designs)

Thanks for popping in and if you are interested in learning a bit about coloring with Copic Markers, you can view my Copic Marker Youtube Video Tutorials here.

My Favorite Things Stamps with Copic Markers

• Rosie February 22, 2014, 5:31 pm

Where could I get the hello die. Thank you

• Rosie February 22, 2014, 5:33 pm

I just love watching your videos. Thanks so mush for your hard work.

• Maxine Osborn February 22, 2014, 6:03 pm

where did you get her at I’d like to buy one

• Kristie February 22, 2014, 6:13 pm

Great coloring, Catherine! ♥

• Maryjane hernandez February 27, 2014, 4:05 pm

Can’t wait to start learning to use copics, Spectrum, Stampin Up… Wish Stampin Up would hurry up and get their line out!

• Steve Bucks March 10, 2014, 5:26 am

Very nice video. Love watching such videos. I am in love with copics and using them since long. I used to buy them from truemarkercolors. com and they are fabulous!

Copic Markers Gallery Projects

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide