My Favorite Things Stamps with Copic Markers

My Favorite Things Stamps with Copic Markers

A quick post for you today as I’m off having too much fun!  I’ll tell you all about it next week.

This little cutie, Happy Mail, by My Favorite Things is perfect for practicing my Copic Marker skills.  It’s getting easier the more I practice!

My Favorite Things Stamps with Copic Markers

Supplies:

• Happy Mil (MFT Stamps), All Squared Up (Avery Elle -greeting)
  • Ink:  Memento Black
  • Cardstock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Spectrum Noir
  • Accessories:  Organdy Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Tag Dies (Taylored Expressions), Stitched Square Dies (Lil’ Inker Designs)

Thanks for popping in and if you are interested in learning a bit about coloring with Copic Markers, you can view my Copic Marker Youtube Video Tutorials here.

My Favorite Things Stamps with Copic Markers

• Rosie February 22, 2014, 5:31 pm

Where could I get the hello die. Thank you

• Rosie February 22, 2014, 5:33 pm

I just love watching your videos. Thanks so mush for your hard work.

• Maxine Osborn February 22, 2014, 6:03 pm

where did you get her at I’d like to buy one

• Kristie February 22, 2014, 6:13 pm

Great coloring, Catherine! ♥

• Maryjane hernandez February 27, 2014, 4:05 pm

Can’t wait to start learning to use copics, Spectrum, Stampin Up… Wish Stampin Up would hurry up and get their line out!

• Steve Bucks March 10, 2014, 5:26 am

Very nice video. Love watching such videos. I am in love with copics and using them since long. I used to buy them from truemarkercolors. com and they are fabulous!

Copic Markers Gallery Projects

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather