Happy Birthday Card for Wplus9 – Paisley Patterns

Happy Birthday Wplus9

I’ve had the Paisley Patterns Stamp Set for a while now, but haven’t pulled it out yet.  What was I thinking?  It has a ton of little pieces and parts and is darling, but I wasn’t quite sure how to put them all together.

I played around for a while, came up with something ho-hum, then “gave in” and went to see what Dawn (the owner of Wplus9) herself did with it.

Palm to forehead moment.

Happy Birthday Wplus9

Aren’t these paisleys to die for?  Imagine the color combo possibilities.

Since this is a birthday card for Wplus9 and I’m entering it into their challenge this week, I was looking for a great birthday sentiment.  That’s when my Frankly Stamp Set by CAS-ual Fridays (LOVE this set!) came into play.  How much fun is this?

I also entered this into the Blue challenge on the CAS-ual Fridays blog.

wplus9 2

Supplies:

• Paisley Patterns Stamp Set (Wplus9), Frankly (CAS-ual Fridays)
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party, Primrose Petals (SU!)
  • Ink:  Island Indigo, StazOn Black, Black Marker (SU!)
  • Accessories:  Sequins, Leanna Butterfly (Simon Says Stamps), Rock Candy Distress Stickles (on butterfly), Rhinestones

Thanks for popping in today!

• Kristie February 11, 2014, 11:54 am

OHEMGEE!!! LOVE this so much! You rocked that paisley set!

• Tristan February 11, 2014, 5:09 pm

Lurve this card! WHat a wonderful stamp set that paisley set is. Great sentiment too!

• Virginia L. February 11, 2014, 6:00 pm

Wow, Catherine! I LOVE how you used the sentiment with all of your gorgeous layering and design details! It is absolutely FABULOUS! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

• Chris R. from Iowa February 11, 2014, 7:18 pm

I love paisley! This is such a fun card! I have to check out those stamps – that Frankly my Dear cracked me us!

• Michele Gross February 13, 2014, 4:07 pm

Absolutely fabulous my friend!! :)

• Heather North February 13, 2014, 5:57 pm

Frankly my dear, I cannot end that phrase with anything other than Rhett Butler and his southern accent in my head. :) Love the little butterfly you added. I think she could go on just about any card.

• Angie Tieman February 16, 2014, 9:06 pm

Wowza! This is gorgeous! Love all your layers, colors, and patterns, and mixed with that sentiment, it’s just perfect!

• Lea Lawson February 19, 2014, 12:38 am

This card is really so amazing!! I love how you’ve created the background paper with the paisley stamp set, and the sentiment is SO fun!!

Birthday Card Making Floral Gallery Projects

Interesting Image

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!

wonderful wildflowers card 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Sneak Peek!

5A9EB82A-1746-49E3-81D9-CA7097FB5E93

Layering Border Die Cuts on Hand Made Cards

Multi inking 2

Inking with Multiple Colors on One Stamp

Punctuated Party 25

Four cards with one stamp set! with Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval

Celebrate

Time to Celebrate with the Stamp of Approval Collection!

I Eat Cake4